I predict that 2024 will be the worst year of Trump's life - both criminally and politically!

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

I predict he will lose the 2024 presidential election in a landslide!

What do you think?

Bookmarked.

I predict that in the future Trump will be saying 2 words a lot... "Yes Boss"

1710725383848.jpeg

Accept it and keep fighting. Exactly like we did last time.

It's a grownup thing, so Trump cultists wouldn't understand.
But you didn’t accept it, you all claimed he was illegitimate, that he lost because he didn’t win the popular vote. We have video of people howling in the streets when trump won

Lefty’s engaged in a campaign from the very beginning to impeach him and when he won you delivered on that promise.

However, your answer is good, just keep fighting. I think you all will riot though. Probably more destruction, that’s my hunch. Maybe I’ll be wrong.

Who knows.

Do you call dodging the question “answering the question”?

Just a legitimate question. What are you all going to do if he does win again?

Nothing. I'll be disappointed, but if Trump's elected, he's what Americans deserve.

But you didn’t accept it, you all claimed he was illegitimate, that he lost because he didn’t win the popular vote. We have video of people howling in the streets when trump won

Lefty’s engaged in a campaign from the very beginning to impeach him and when he won you delivered on that promise.

However, your answer is good, just keep fighting. I think you all will riot though. Probably more destruction, that’s my hunch. Maybe I’ll be wrong.

Who knows.

Howling in the streets? 😂 Some people act out..look at Trump for example.

But you didn’t accept it,
Of course we did. You cherrypicking to claim otherwise is wildly dishonest, but predictable.

Did we try to overthrow the goverment?

Did 75% of us push a big lie that Trump only got in due vote fraud?

No. We acted like adults, a concept totally foreign to Trump cultists.

Stop it with the gaslighting. It won't work on anyone outside of your cult, and it won't excuse your side's violence.

Of coruse we did.

You cherrypicking to claim otherwise is wildly dishonest.

Did we try to overthrow the goverment?

Did 75% of us push a big lie that Trump only got in on vote feraud?

No. We acted like adults.

Stop it with the gaslighting. It won't work on anyone outside of your cult, and it won't excuse your side's disgusting actions.

And yes, we do understand that you're trying to set excuses in place for more viollence, violence that only comes from your side.

(This is where you lie massively about the BLM protests to excuse more and more violence. Please proceed. It is what your side always does to excuse your political violence, after all.)
Your leaders said he was illegitimate for months, your news agencies said it too.

All I said is you all didn’t accept it. You pushed back on it for awhile.

You Lefties are SO stupid!

Every one of these bullshit cases will ultimately amount to nothing.

They were all brought in shit-hole Leftist jurisdictions, but there are appeals courts that will ultimately correct their errors.

Sooooooooooo fucking stoooooooopid!

You Lefties are SO stupid!

Every one of these bullshit cases will ultimately amount to nothing.

They were all brought in shit-hole Leftist jurisdictions, but there are appeals courts that will ultimately correct their errors.

Sooooooooooo fucking stoooooooopid!
Profess your losing streak. You can do it.

He already ranks as the worst U.S. President in history. He is facing several serious indictments and criminal charges. He literally seems to be losing his mind according to various rally videos. Apparently money has become a problem. Various polls don't look good for his election chances. He has pissed off the majority of women for various reasons.

What do you think?

Actually Trump was one of the few US presidents to not start any illegal wars.
Covid set back the economy, but in general, Trump did reasonably good.
The criminal indictments and civil suits were all incredibly ridiculous, and make Biden and the rest of the government evil because they did not stop the illegal attempts to charge or sue Trump.

Nothing. I'll be disappointed, but if Trump's elected, he's what Americans deserve.

I often agree with you, but not this time.
The 91 indictments, 2 impeachments, and even the lawsuits, against Trump were all ridiculous.
As bad as Trump is, those responsible for these bogus charges and lawsuit, which included Biden, as vastly worse than Trump even.

Trying to pile on 91 charges is NOT how you have fair elections.
That is about the most illegal way to prevent an election possible.
I have never seen anything in US history that is nearly as bad.

Go back over the charges.
It started with the classified docs, and clearly the EO 13526 that is the law for classified docs says presidents are totally exempt, and can give themselves permanent copies of all they want.
Then there is the ridiculous claim that loan applicants are liable for property evaluations, when the law says the exact opposite.
And finally, there is no known way to commit elector fraud, since they are all know to everyone, they have to cast their vote in an open legislature session, and it is already known how they have to vote.
Even the Jean Carroll suit is absurd. There is no way a trial should be allowed over a 30 year old rape accusation, especially after Jean offered to model lingerie naked.

What do you think?
Apparently your a legal scholar with an accomplished legal mind and possess such a brilliant intellectual understanding of Americas political scene that whatever one should type that is contrary to your deep insightful knowledge must be wrong. Have a good day!

What do you think?
8jlfw6.jpg

Like a lousy economy and porous border? Rising credit card debt, increasing home foreclosures, groceries skyrocketing?

You're out of touch, asshole
That one probably doesn't pay for those things so it doesn't affect him.

I tell ya what, there's not smiling happy people everywhere if you mention prices at the grocery store.

Not the workers, not anybody.

Forum List

Back