I predict Trump will go 3rd party if Bush/Rubio is nominated

I do not think he will. Another 4 years of a Democrat executive order abuser would be devastating. Don't worry Perry will have enough in common. Trump will endorse him.

I do not think he will. Another 4 years of a Democrat executive order abuser would be devastating. Don't worry Perry will have enough in common. Trump will endorse him.

Doubtful

If Bush get's the nod...I will vote for Trump if he's on a third party ticket.

If he does his days in the GOP are done. He might as well start his own political party.....or buy one....

Drumpf will not "endorse" anyone but himself and other 1%'ers.

I'd love to see him win, and build the double fence needed, with the needed, manned rifle towers every 1/4 mile, of course. Just bring the wasted troops home from the sandboxes, along with all the others being wasted everywhere else.

Trump: I'm not thinking third party -- for now

Washington Examiner ^ | 7/7/15 | Byron York
Donald Trump's 2016 presidential run seems custom-made for a third party. The billionaire developer has never held political office, never run as a Republican or Democrat. He doesn't need a party's money-raising apparatus. His anti-politician appeal — "Politicians are never going to bring us to the promised land" — cuts equally against Republicans and Democrats. And as far as Republicans are concerned, Trump appears to connect with GOP voters who are so disgusted with the party's current Washington leadership that they would be open to a third-party campaign. But in an interview Tuesday, Trump said he has no interest in...

Of course he wont say he will run third party now. first he will try to get the rep nomination.

Forum List

Back