I realize Trump has a hard on for Bezos and the WP, but seriously ... Amazon?

Amazon is like every Lefty I know. They want all the goods and services, and privileges that go with being in America, but they just don't want to pay for them.

Actually a lot of stuff costs more on Amazon, but then you save on gas and time running from store to store.
I read an article that a guy became a multi millionaire selling products he bought from walmart on amazon.
You continually offer the strangest apologize for the fat orange bully, and then claim you're not his butt buddy.

Pick on Wal-Mart for God's sake, if you want a multinational that changed mainstreet small town America.

Trump accuses Amazon of not paying fair share of taxes

The 16 Profitable Companies That Pay Almost Nothing In Taxes

I order used books and food stuffs from Amazon all the time, and usually they're shipped by independent vendors, and I have to pay sales tax. Used bookstores don't have the stock. For food, most of the time Krogers doesn't stock it, and it's hit at miss at whole foods, and Cosco hasn't opened.

I don't have time or patience to drive to a bunch of stores.

Trump is jealous of Bezos as he is 100 times the businessman that Trump is

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I think they're both pretty much sociopaths at best, but Trump's motivations have nothing to do with improving society or collecting a "fair" tax, LOL

Amazon is like every Lefty I know. They want all the goods and services, and privileges that go with being in America, but they just don't want to pay for them.

Actually a lot of stuff costs more on Amazon, but then you save on gas and time running from store to store.
I read an article that a guy became a multi millionaire selling products he bought from walmart on amazon.

Good for him! That is pretty damn awesome

You continually offer the strangest apologize for the fat orange bully, and then claim you're not his butt buddy.
Im not apologizing for him. I told her about something i read.
Why are you against self improvement?

Good for him! That is pretty damn awesome

I work with some people that "coupon" pretty heavily. They bring stuff to sell here and people buy it up. Im talking 2 dollars for Tide. 75 cents for dryer sheets. hand soap for a quarter. Air freshener for 50 cents.
Its awesome. Lol

Trump’s right. Amazon has been getting away with a free ride

Looking for a diversion from the women and Mueller, President Gropes-A-Lot has decided to take on Amazon, the greatest retailer in the history of our country. Amazon gives us very reasonable and fair prices, not like most local retailers who love to sock it to you. They have a tremendous inventory of product, not like the local retailer who limits choices. And, they deliver quickly and have a very liberal return policy. They charge state sales tax on their sales and benefit the Postal Service by giving them a bunch of business.

What's not to love? Of course their owner, not Amazon itself, also owns the Washington Post, a publication that routinely points out the sins and errors of the Groper's administration.

But, if you're looking for a diversion, what better way than to take on America's greatest retailer? Bigly!!!

He's using the office of the Presidency for personal vendetta's against people he doesn't like. Not to mention he jealous that Bezos has much, much more money.

I remember reading that as well.

Trump escalates attack on Amazon, focusing on tax, shipping

"U.S. President Donald Trump accused Amazon.com Inc :)AMZN.O) on Thursday of not paying enough tax, taking advantage of the U.S. postal system and putting small retailers out of business,"

Yes, a guy who potentially gained $880 million from New York in tax breaks criticizes Amazon for doing the same thing. Trump paid to play in this too, we'd call it corruption but it seems perfectly okay in the US.

A Trump Empire Built on Inside Connections and $885 Million in Tax Breaks

Don't get me wrong, the US system is corrupt and favors large multi-nationals, I'd love to see it change. But I don't see Trump being the one to change it for the right reasons or in the right way.

This seems more an attack from one businessman on another businessman.

Yes, a guy who potentially gained $880 million from New York in tax breaks criticizes Amazon for doing the same thing. Trump paid to play in this too, we'd call it corruption but it seems perfectly okay in the US..

Then governor Pence gave Carrier millions in tax breaks. As you said, it's the american way for big companies to take advantage.

Yes, a guy who potentially gained $880 million from New York in tax breaks criticizes Amazon for doing the same thing. Trump paid to play in this too, we'd call it corruption but it seems perfectly okay in the US..

Then governor Pence gave Carrier millions in tax breaks. As you said, it's the american way for big companies to take advantage.

Yes, another hypocritical thing from Trump as he was blowing his own trumpet on that one.

"U.S. President Donald Trump accused Amazon.com Inc :)AMZN.O) on Thursday of not paying enough tax, taking advantage of the U.S. postal system and putting small retailers out of business,"

Yes, a guy who potentially gained $880 million from New York in tax breaks criticizes Amazon for doing the same thing. Trump paid to play in this too, we'd call it corruption but it seems perfectly okay in the US.

Don't get me wrong, the US system is corrupt and favors large multi-nationals, I'd love to see it change. But I don't see Trump being the one to change it for the right reasons or in the right way.

So... you believe a big business should be able to fleece the government and not pay taxes?

You believe the richest man in the world should pay LESS than YOU in taxes?

Does being a "frigidweirdo" fuck up your brain?

weird how he passed out tax cuts and is now complaining that someone is paying less in taxes.

amazon didn't kill small biz, small biz did.

the stuff I get at wal-mart costs about 20% more at a local store.
at amazon, the same thing is dropped off at my door, saving me time and money.

every biz could have adopted what he Bezos did, but only wal-mart is even trying to compete.

So... you believe a big business should be able to fleece the government and not pay taxes?

You believe the richest man in the world should pay LESS than YOU in taxes?

Does being a "frigidweirdo" fuck up your brain?

Whether one agrees with those things or not does not make Trump any less hypocritical. We all know though that this is not about taxes, Trump is jealous of Bezos because he is 1000 times the businessman that Trump is.

Well, he did say this in the op:

Take off your partisan blinders and maybe you’ll be able to read. Ok, PoleRider?

Donald on Twitter:

I have stated my concerns with Amazon long before the Election. Unlike others, they pay little or no taxes to state & local governments, use our Postal System as their Delivery Boy (causing tremendous loss to the U.S.), and are putting many thousands of retailers out of business!

Really, Donald? Using the USPS as their delivery boy? I’m pretty sure the USPS is getting paid for their services, and considering the decline in personal corespondent via snail mail thanks to this modern age of email and instant messaging, it’s probably the only place in which they’re doing well.

So you think that Trump knowing the rules is bad?

I think it is bad for the president of the United States to have a personal vendetta against an individual and to use the power of his office to attack that person and their company.

There was a time when conservatives thought the Govt shouldn’t interfere with private businesses.

Those days are gone since now party trumps country for people like you

I think it is bad for the president of the United States to have a personal vendetta against an individual and to use the power of his office to attack that person and their company.

There was a time when conservatives thought the Govt shouldn’t interfere with private businesses.

Those days are gone since now party trumps country for people like you

:puhleeze: Amazon's CEO owns the Washington Post, and just about every nasty anti-trump story in the media originates from the WaPO.

Forum List

Back