I really do wonder if the RW believes the liberal disgust with Trump has a precedent

Nothing like painting with a big fucking broad brush, eh?
Most of us were never looking for a savior. They were more looking about to find someone that cares about and listens to them and the issues important to them
You know... a not Obama or Clinton
deannalw, what were/are you looking for from a Trump admin? What issues are important to you? Please take my question seriously, as I am genuinely interested in your answer, and your assessment of the Trump admin so far.

I have watched Trump for over 30 years........I have always thought he was an asshole
He still is unsuited to be President

I thought Bush 43 was a decent guy, fun to be around, but totally inept

Together, they will make Obama look like one of our greatest Presidents

For what accomplishments?

Accomplishments?

How about...
Preventing a Depression
Saving the banks and auto industry
Adding 11 million jobs
Killing bin Laden
Passing Obamacare
Recognizing Cuba
Nuclear arms deal with Iran
Gay rights

Compared to the fumbling presidencies of both Bush and Trump, Obama will be looked at as an era of peace and prosperity.

Laughable. He gets Obamacare, and that's not long for this world.

OK your turn

Name the accomplishments of George Bush

Why? I'm not cheerleading for George Bush.

I liked George because he was not Gore or Kerry.

I have no problem highlighting the many accomplishments of President Obama. I have pointed out that by being sandwiched between the disasters of the Bush and Trump presidencies, his term will only look better

You have failed miserably in disproving it

Liberals biggest problem with Trump is he won despite the fact all of the media and political experts said he wouldn't.

I'd like to see Trump succeed. The nation depends on it. However, his first 100 days has confirmed the opinion that he is unsuited for the office

I have watched Trump for over 30 years........I have always thought he was an asshole

Obama was never held accountable by his own supporters. When he was held accountable by his critics, they were deemed racist for suggesting such a thing. With that, Obama can always look good.....he was never held accountable.

Name a case where those opposing Obama's policies were called racist
Obama was held accountable for his actions....that is why he was overwhelmingly elected in 2012

Some liberals despise Trump PRIMARILY because he is a chauvinist. Other liberals despise Trump PRIMARILY because he is racist.

However ALL liberals think Trump is a narcissistic (but insecure) moron with the emotional maturity of a 14 year old and the vocabulary of someone even younger.

Now let's consider who the 2nd most despised republican in American history is by liberals: George W. Bush. Bush may have been an idiot, but he was nothing like Trump. He brought a sense of professionalism, dignity, and maturity to the Oval Office even if everything else about him was terrible. To put it simply, Bush had a few good qualities, but Trump is a sack of garbage in every respect.

I make this comparison because I think republicans are kidding themselves into thinking the reason why liberals hate Trump is solely because of his policies or being republican. Oh no. That's only part of it. Literally everything about Trump's persona is terrible and republicans are too much of pussies to admit it.

Now, sure you repubs will say in response that I am a snowflake who is butthurt over the election. This is, of course, a deflection you use to avoid scrutinizing Trump honesty. Eventually however, you will realize just how much you fucked up by electing Trump. So sure, I'm butthurt. I should be. Every American should be. However, at least I can brace myself for the impending disaster.
Liberals are not that noble, you're full of shit. Obama's narcissism and racism didn't bother libs a bit. It has NOTHING to do with morals. It has EVERYTHING to do with not getting your way. Leftist policies took a huge hit, many of obie's policies are being rolled back, much more to come. The SCOTUS picks alone is a disaster for the left. It means we can keep our guns and progressive laws won't be created from the bench like they were.

You guys simply are not that bright. You're as transparent as can be but you think you can pull the wool over the eyes of America. It's why you lost. The butthurt is all yours.
Iceweasel, those "obie" policies being rolled back by Trump are all done by XOs, not legislation. And I give you an A+ for imaginary ills of the previous admin. Narcissm? Racism? Take away your guns? All without specific examples, just a compilation of tired old Republican dog-whistles.

Some liberals despise Trump PRIMARILY because he is a chauvinist. Other liberals despise Trump PRIMARILY because he is racist.

However ALL liberals think Trump is a narcissistic (but insecure) moron with the emotional maturity of a 14 year old and the vocabulary of someone even younger.

Now let's consider who the 2nd most despised republican in American history is by liberals: George W. Bush. Bush may have been an idiot, but he was nothing like Trump. He brought a sense of professionalism, dignity, and maturity to the Oval Office even if everything else about him was terrible. To put it simply, Bush had a few good qualities, but Trump is a sack of garbage in every respect.

I make this comparison because I think republicans are kidding themselves into thinking the reason why liberals hate Trump is solely because of his policies or being republican. Oh no. That's only part of it. Literally everything about Trump's persona is terrible and republicans are too much of pussies to admit it.

Now, sure you repubs will say in response that I am a snowflake who is butthurt over the election. This is, of course, a deflection you use to avoid scrutinizing Trump honesty. Eventually however, you will realize just how much you fucked up by electing Trump. So sure, I'm butthurt. I should be. Every American should be. However, at least I can brace myself for the impending disaster.
Seems you are a bit drunk this morning.
giphy.gif

Still believe Trump did NOT win in a landslide? That is ok. There there there.
latest

Billy, just close your eyes and pretend it is all a bad dream.

For what accomplishments?

Accomplishments?

How about...
Preventing a Depression
Saving the banks and auto industry
Adding 11 million jobs
Killing bin Laden
Passing Obamacare
Recognizing Cuba
Nuclear arms deal with Iran
Gay rights

Compared to the fumbling presidencies of both Bush and Trump, Obama will be looked at as an era of peace and prosperity.

Laughable. He gets Obamacare, and that's not long for this world.

OK your turn

Name the accomplishments of George Bush

Why? I'm not cheerleading for George Bush.

I liked George because he was not Gore or Kerry.

I have no problem highlighting the many accomplishments of President Obama. I have pointed out that by being sandwiched between the disasters of the Bush and Trump presidencies, his term will only look better

You have failed miserably in disproving it

Results tell. His greatest accomplishments were dividing the nation to a degree not seen in over a century and a half, and furthering Islamist causes worldwide. His attempt to import future Democrat voters has failed, because those people will be leaving soon. They are already leaving.

Obama was never held accountable by his own supporters. When he was held accountable by his critics, they were deemed racist for suggesting such a thing. With that, Obama can always look good.....he was never held accountable.

Obama was held accountable for his actions....that is why he was overwhelmingly elected in 2012
While losing the House? Along with over 1000 seats across the country? You are stupid.

Liberals biggest problem with Trump is he won despite the fact all of the media and political experts said he wouldn't.

I'd like to see Trump succeed. The nation depends on it. However, his first 100 days has confirmed the opinion that he is unsuited for the office
As I said on another thread people put to much stock in this 100 days deadline. To judge a Presidency after just 100 days is idiotic no matter who the President is.

Liberals are not that noble, you're full of shit. Obama's narcissism and racism didn't bother libs a bit. It has NOTHING to do with morals. It has EVERYTHING to do with not getting your way. Leftist policies took a huge hit, many of obie's policies are being rolled back, much more to come. The SCOTUS picks alone is a disaster for the left. It means we can keep our guns and progressive laws won't be created from the bench like they were.

You guys simply are not that bright. You're as transparent as can be but you think you can pull the wool over the eyes of America. It's why you lost. The butthurt is all yours.
Iceweasel, those "obie" policies being rolled back by Trump are all done by XOs, not legislation.

They are rolled back nonetheless, and may be locked out by legislation in the future.

While losing the House? Along with over 1000 seats across the country? You are stupid.

The House has been gerrymandered. Democrats have received more votes for Congress than Republicans have
Democrats in the Senate have received more votes than Republicans have
Hillary received more votes than Trump

Republicans rule from a minority

The House has been gerrymandered. Democrats have received more votes for Congress than Republicans have
Democrats in the Senate have received more votes than Republicans have
Hillary received more votes than Trump

Republicans rule from a minority

Have you begun the amendment process yet?

As I said on another thread people put to much stock in this 100 days deadline. To judge a Presidency after just 100 days is idiotic no matter who the President is.

People wondered what type of President Trump would make....the first 100 days is showing us

He is not a great negotiator
He has blundered in his attempts to pass legislation
His tendency to lie repeatedly has not changed
He has historically low approval for a President starting out

A Trump success would greatly undermine your goal of a One Party State Utopia.

DUDE!

b898221ac38fd847e301c8d46a685b76_baby-laughing-hysterically-gif-laughing-hysterically-memes_564-511.jpeg

I disagree that the second most despised Republican in history is George W. Bush. I disagree that the most despised Republican in history is Donald Trump.

Mitch McConnell comes to mind along with Newt Gingrich, Barry Goldwater, John Sununu, Herbert Hoover, Warren G. Harding and Richard Nixon.

Trump is not necessarily despised as disrespected. Respect is a reciprocal thing and Trump shows very little respect. Trump is mistrusted because he exerts such ;little intellectual curiosity. Trump is deemed irresponsible due to his impulsive Tweeting. Trump is dismissible due to his petulance.

Iceweasel, those "obie" policies being rolled back by Trump are all done by XOs, not legislation. And I give you an A+ for imaginary ills of the previous admin. Narcissm? Racism? Take away your guns? All without specific examples, just a compilation of tired old Republican dog-whistles.
I don't care if you like facts or not. Obama is extremely narcissist and stood by blacks before he knew the facts. Obie created many policies via EO and they are being undone the same way. So stuff it.

People wondered what type of President Trump would make....the first 100 days is showing us

He is not a great negotiator
He has blundered in his attempts to pass legislation
His tendency to lie repeatedly has not changed
He has historically low approval for a President starting out

Deportations are up border crossings are down, China is putting pressure on North Korea...

I'm hopeful.

I don't care if you like facts or not. Obama is extremely narcissist and stood by blacks before he knew the facts. Obie created many policies via EO and they are being undone the same way. So stuff it.
So that's your story and you're stickin' to it! Thanks for the smile as you referred to standing by your fellow man before you knew the facts. That is one of the most admired Trump-ish habits of all, and here you are condemning it in Obama. I think that's called situational ethics.

Forum List

Back