I Really Don't Understand The Left

When you click on the video Trump is saying he is underleveraged. It doesn't say what you claim.

You just proved that you're a clueless idiot.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

LOL

No, you just proved yet again you're a fucking moron. It works fine for me. Click play and the video starts at the 7:06 mark...

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

You're too fucking moronic to click a play button. :lmao:

Nobody who truly understands the original concept of an exceptional United States, Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the history of how we got from there to here is going to be a Democrat. Nobody who truly understands and loves the America as it was intended and loves Americans is going to be a Democrat.

It is because they somehow missed all that education or have been brainwashed into disbelieving it and because they have allowed themselves to be convinced of what a terrible and indefensible country this is that they stay registered as Democrats.

Once you understand that, you understand better where they are coming from.

Yeah, because only conservatives love this country...

4tliby.gif

Yeah, because only conservatives love this country...

4tliby.gif

Only people who understand what this country is, why it is, what it intended for it can possibly love it. The people in your video are a very few of the thousands who are there and it is still determined whether they were there to defend their country or were paid to riot. Someday maybe all that evidence will come out.

So on the other hand do you really want to share photos of violence? Compare how many were assaulted, killed, denied access to their rightful property, vandalized, burned, robbed by the lawless thugs you defend and call 'real Americans' versus Patriots who honestly believed and still believe they were denied an honest election?
1703037444461.png

1703037602642.png

1703037647212.png

1703037781457.png

1703037888257.png

Democrats don't do anything for 'we the people.' Democrats do things to solidify their power and line their pocket books. That's it.

Democrats have a long list of legislation and policies that help We the People

Can you name a single piece of recent Republican legislation that helped poor and working Americans more than the wealthy?

Can you name a single piece of recent Republican legislation that helped poor and working Americans more than the wealthy?
The Republicans have had no power to enact any corrective legislation as all their bills die in the Senate. But yes, the House has passed a number of bills that would have enormously benefitted all of us just as the initiatives Trump got through benefitted the middle class and poorer people much much more than they benefitted the wealthy.

But Schumer won't take them up in the Senate.

For instance if the Senate had pass this legislation we would not have the millions upon millions of migrants, many who are really bad actors, running loose in this country now:

And that would have benefitted everybody. The difference between you and the Republicans is that the Republicans see that the best benefit to the people is to give them the liberty, security, choices, options, opportunity to reach for the American dream.

The Democrats think 'helping' is to dole out money to special groups which it has done for decades and has wasted billions in the process and has in many cases done irreparable harm in doing that.

Nobody who truly understands the original concept of an exceptional United States, Declaration of Independence, the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the history of how we got from there to here is going to be a Democrat. Nobody who truly understands and loves the America as it was intended and loves Americans is going to be a Democrat.

It is because they somehow missed all that education or have been brainwashed into disbelieving it and because they have allowed themselves to be convinced of what a terrible and indefensible country this is that they stay registered as Democrats.

Once you understand that, you understand better where they are coming from.

Actually. It was Liberals who founded this nation. Conservatives wanted to remain Subjects of the King. An English Colonial Possession. It was Liberals who imagined a nation free from that.

Conservatives always want things to be how they were. In your case you want to rewrite the history of this nation. The truth is that America was far more liberal than the alternatives.

At every phase in history it was Liberals who imagined a better future. Liberals imagined a future where people would not be slaves. Liberals imagined a world where a Canal through Panama was actually possible.

Liberals imagined a future where Man stepped foot on the moon. It was practically impossible. The technology didn’t exist. The science was at best hazy guesswork. But they did it.

Liberals imagined a world where the military was integrated. Where minorities would serve side by side with whites. It was Conservatives who opposed all of these things.

We used to imagine that the impossible was possible.

It wasn’t Conservatives who imagined it was possible. It was Liberals. Conservatives would probably denounce the effort. They would oppose it.

Only people who understand what this country is, why it is, what it intended for it can possibly love it. The people in your video are a very few of the thousands who are there and it is still determined whether they were there to defend their country or were paid to riot. Someday maybe all that evidence will come out.

So on the other hand do you really want to share photos of violence? Compare how many were assaulted, killed, denied access to their rightful property, vandalized, burned, robbed by the lawless thugs you defend and call 'real Americans' versus Patriots who honestly believed and still believe they were denied an honest election?
View attachment 875742

View attachment 875743

View attachment 875744

View attachment 875746

View attachment 875747

The people you posted are not on my side. I don't support them or their violence. And they don't represent any politicians. Whereas Trump's thugs are on your side and they represent Trump.

The Republicans have had no power to enact any corrective legislation as all their bills die in the Senate. But yes, the House has passed a number of bills that would have enormously benefitted all of us just as the initiatives Trump got through benefitted the middle class and poorer people much much more than they benefitted the wealthy.

But Schumer won't take them up in the Senate.

For instance if the Senate had pass this legislation we would not have the millions upon millions of migrants, many who are really bad actors, running loose in this country now:

And that would have benefitted everybody. The difference between you and the Republicans is that the Republicans see that the best benefit to the people is to give them the liberty, security, choices, options, opportunity to reach for the American dream.

The Democrats think 'helping' is to dole out money to special groups which it has done for decades and has wasted billions in the process and has in many cases done irreparable harm in doing that.

Thats it?
Over the last 40 years, Republicans have no legislation to help poor and working Americans

But they always manage to cut taxes on the wealthy

Actually. It was Liberals who founded this nation. Conservatives wanted to remain Subjects of the King. An English Colonial Possession. It was Liberals who imagined a nation free from that.

Conservatives always want things to be how they were. In your case you want to rewrite the history of this nation. The truth is that America was far more liberal than the alternatives.

At every phase in history it was Liberals who imagined a better future. Liberals imagined a future where people would not be slaves. Liberals imagined a world where a Canal through Panama was actually possible.

Liberals imagined a future where Man stepped foot on the moon. It was practically impossible. The technology didn’t exist. The science was at best hazy guesswork. But they did it.

Liberals imagined a world where the military was integrated. Where minorities would serve side by side with whites. It was Conservatives who opposed all of these things.

We used to imagine that the impossible was possible.

It wasn’t Conservatives who imagined it was possible. It was Liberals. Conservatives would probably denounce the effort. They would oppose it.

The Founders were CLASSICAL liberals or libertarians (small 'L'), i.e. those who promoted limited government and maximum liberty to the people to create whatever societies they wanted to have and live as they chose short of violating other people's rights. Except in matters that only the central government could effectively do, all the power was left with the states.

They wanted the central government to have only the powers assigned to it by the people and those powers were clearly defined and extremely limited. It was to be a government of the people, by the people, for the people and not a dictatorship or monarchy or totalitarian system in which the government can do whatever it choose to do.

Those classical liberals/libertarians are now called 'conservatives' or 'Patriots' in modern day times at least in America. And it is the liberals, progressives, leftists who push for bigger and more powerful more authoritarian government and less and less self determination by the people.

Last edited:
LOL

No, you just proved yet again you're a fucking moron. It works fine for me. Click play and the video starts at the 7:06 mark...

"But the president's elected for four years. We're not elected for three years. I'm not elected for three years." ... "I'm not elected for three years, I'm elected for four years." ~ Donald Trump

You're too fucking moronic to click a play button. :lmao:

You have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck.

Thats it?
Over the last 40 years, Republicans have no legislation to help poor and working Americans

But they always manage to cut taxes on the wealthy
Maybe you and bodecea could take that remedial reading course together? Actually read the nation's past and present history? And figure how to respond to what somebody actually posts instead of just making stuff up?

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.

That's because you aren't crazy

Maybe you and bodecea could take that remedial reading course together? Actually read the nation's past and present history? And figure how to respond to what somebody actually posts instead of just making stuff up?
I posted legislation passed by Democrats

Why can’t you post any recent legislation passed by Republicans that helps poor or working Americans more than the wealthy?

Biden has high disapproval numbers. The majority of Americans can't make ends meet. 70% of Americans say the country is on the wrong track and heading in the wrong direction. Income inequality is getting worse. Crime is out of control. Polls continue showing a majority of voters, including many of those on the left, trust Trump and the Republicans more regarding the economy, foreign affairs, and crime. And yet these very same lefties in the polling reject Trump's and the Republican's ideas on the economy, foreign affairs, and crime and have agreed with Biden's decisions on these things while claiming they trust Trump and the Republicans more on these issues than Biden. I'm left scratching my head.

Cloward–Piven strategy.jpg

I posted legislation passed by Democrats

Why can’t you post any recent legislation passed by Republicans that helps poor or working Americans more than the wealthy?
Again maybe if you read what I wrote you wouldn't seem so lame when you respond like this? It really does not become you.

The Founders were CLASSICAL liberals or libertarians (small 'L'), i.e. those who promoted limited government and maximum liberty to the people to create whatever societies they wanted to have and live as they chose short of violating other people's rights. Except in matters that only the central government could effectively do, all the power was left with the states.

They wanted the central government to have only the powers assigned to it by the people and those powers were clearly defined and extremely limited. It was to be a government of the people, by the people, for the people and not a dictatorship or monarchy or totalitarian system in which the government can do whatever it choose to do.

Those classical liberals/libertarians are now called 'conservatives' or 'Patriots' in modern day times. And it is the liberals, progressives, leftists who push for bigger and more powerful more authoritarian government and less and less self determination by the people.

Nonsense. Absolute propaganda.

That's a major hurdle for the Democrats to overcome. The President of the United States is the PRESIDENT OF ALL AMERICANS. Not just the poor, rich, black, brown, or white. That's another reason President Trump was so successful.

rising-tidelifts-all-boats.png

Forum List

Back