🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I regret my vote for Cruz in the primary.

So you think Trump is worse than Hillary?
I don't know what to think anymore. I had always placed my faith in my conservative roots & gave the gop the benefit of the doubt on most things. It has become quite obvious that I've been a puppet for some time now.

Fuck them all
I learned a little more than a decade ago the GOP had ejected all of its principles. They grow government, they spend too much, they are immoral, and have allowed retards, bigots, psychopaths, and hypocrites to hijack the party.

That is no reason to vote for the liberal party, because then YOU are ejecting YOUR principles.

My vote has to be EARNED, and no fucking way Clinton has earned my vote. When you vote for someone, you are telling them they are doing something right. Is that really the message you want to send to the Democrats?
You make a good point but what are the alternatives? People have been voting 3rd party for decades. Hell, I voted for Perot. The end result was a Clinton Presidency and the GOP clearly learned nothing. So naturally another 3rd party vote will likely bring the same results no?

A complete blowout by Hillary could shake them to their core. The core that they abandoned decades ago that I keep hoping they'll return to.

I honestly don't know what is the right thing to do right now.

Thats easy for me. If more people had done what i did in 08 and 2012 then the current rep party would already be dead.

rewarding bad behavior simply creates more bad behavior. Why reward the GOP for pissing on you and giving your tax dollars to a few big corporations and billionaires?

How will the Republican party be better if we voted for Obama?

The first chapter in Ted Cruz's book A Time For Truth is titled "Mendacity". It's all about how the GOP has sold conservative principles down the river. "Go along to get along". It's all about holding onto power instead of doing what is right for the country.

You all have heard me go on and on about how the GOP sold us all down the single payer healthcare river decades ago. All this fuss over ObamaCare is just theater for the rubes. The Republican party abdicated the health care issue to the Democrats a long, long time ago. We are headed to single payer healthcare in our lifetimes, and the GOP is complicit in that.

That is an example of the GOP's mendacity. The rubes have been chugging that piss for a very long time now. Drinking down the hollow words and lies which are laced with hallucinogens, denying them the ability to properly judge the actions of their heroes, and being carried further and further away from reality and the conservative reservation.

What aggravates the shit out of me about Cruz is that he whines about the GOP's mendacity, and then participates in his own dishonesty on the campaign trail. For instance, telling the public he would "abolish the IRS". This is total bullshit. A huge lie. The dumbass is walking down the exact same populist road as every other modern Republican. Using trigger phrases to titillate the rubes' passions.

That's not leadership. It's demagoguery. And Cruz's timing sucks. He's being out-huckstered by the granddaddy of hucksters, Donald Trump.

Leadership means defining the conservative movement, not crowd pleasing it.

Cruz has blown a golden opportunity to do so. He has ruined a chance to wrest the party mantle back from the hacks. He has all the right ingredients, and he fumbled it.

I disagree with your assessment about Cruz. I think he is doing an excellent job defining the conservative movement, problem is conservatives don't care about the movement. They are caught up in a cult of personality.

He is still the most qualified candidate we have.

Finally a Republican getting it!

Man..... I'll tell you what.... IF ever comes a time where silly boob is praising me for "getting it" then I will have to check myself in for psychiatric evaluation... because something MUST be wrong!

You Trump fans.... are you not noticing the left-wing loons who are supporting your insanity?
Do you disagree with grampa when he said, "I had always placed my faith in my conservative roots & gave the gop the benefit of the doubt on most things. It has become quite obvious that I've been a puppet for some time now."

Man..... I'll tell you what.... IF ever comes a time where silly boob is praising me for "getting it" then I will have to check myself in for psychiatric evaluation... because something MUST be wrong!

You Trump fans.... are you not noticing the left-wing loons who are supporting your insanity?
Do you disagree with grampa when he said, "I had always placed my faith in my conservative roots & gave the gop the benefit of the doubt on most things. It has become quite obvious that I've been a puppet for some time now."

Now that he's come to grips with the reality of the GOP establishment, he will be even more devoted to destroying the left than before. I'm not sure that works out well for your side.

THIS is exactly what could save the GOP. Enough people standing up and saying "enough, you assholes don't represent us" I believe Trump represents that.

It's just too bad that so many stupid liberals believe Hillary cares about, or represents them. A Trump Presidency would destroy both parties stranglehold over our political system and then perhaps we could actually get some things accomplished.

The problem is that they don't represent us. The problem is that they do. And its scary that there are as many people who think a con man like Trump does represent them that is problematic for our society.

Regardless of the outcome this year, we need to repent and turn to the Lord as a people or we will be destroyed.

So you think Trump is worse than Hillary?
I don't know what to think anymore. I had always placed my faith in my conservative roots & gave the gop the benefit of the doubt on most things. It has become quite obvious that I've been a puppet for some time now.

Fuck them all
I couldn't go with a liberal. It violates everything I believe in. They are cheaters and slave owners. Anyone who can't see that is basically blind. They believe in a welfare state, I don't, they believe one percent of the population deserves special attention over everyone elses rights. Trump has to be the guy or I'm out.

THIS is exactly what could save the GOP. Enough people standing up and saying "enough, you assholes don't represent us" I believe Trump represents that.

It's just too bad that so many stupid liberals believe Hillary cares about, or represents them. A Trump Presidency would destroy both parties stranglehold over our political system and then perhaps we could actually get some things accomplished.

The problem is that they don't represent us. The problem is that they do. And its scary that there are as many people who think a con man like Trump does represent them that is problematic for our society.

Regardless of the outcome this year, we need to repent and turn to the Lord as a people or we will be destroyed.

In MANY ways you are right, we get the lying, hypocritical, dishonest scum we deserve as our "leaders" but on the other hand , as is being exposed in this election cycle, we also aren't given many choices..

As I said at the time it was a reluctant vote and this latest stunt by Cruz & Kasuck confirms my reluctance.

I am considering now voting for Trump in the general in the hope that it will sink the Republican party.

Make no mistake about it, I CAN'T STAND TRUMP.

But.....

The PEOPLE have voted for him so all the underhanded bullshit the gop is pulling trying to stop him imo is a violation of the trust we placed with them. I don't give a fuck if the shit they're pulling is "within the rules" it is a violation of honor & integrity.

I am getting to the point that if they take the choice of the people and replace it with one of their own I may in fact vote for HILLARY CLINTON just to make sure the gop burns in hell for four years.

Now I know some of you are gonna come in here & call me a liberal because your tiny heads can't comprehend why someone would put their vote up for grab based simply on INTEGRITY. Well I'm sorry that you're too shallow to understand how someone can take a stand on principles.

I hope at the very least a new, VIABLE party is formed out of this. One that listens to the people.

The gop is playing with fire & I hope they get 3rd degree burns for it.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to end the Bill of Rights.

Simple as that.

Unfortunately Trump will likely lead us to the same situation.

As I said at the time it was a reluctant vote and this latest stunt by Cruz & Kasuck confirms my reluctance.

I am considering now voting for Trump in the general in the hope that it will sink the Republican party.

Make no mistake about it, I CAN'T STAND TRUMP.

But.....

The PEOPLE have voted for him so all the underhanded bullshit the gop is pulling trying to stop him imo is a violation of the trust we placed with them. I don't give a fuck if the shit they're pulling is "within the rules" it is a violation of honor & integrity.

I am getting to the point that if they take the choice of the people and replace it with one of their own I may in fact vote for HILLARY CLINTON just to make sure the gop burns in hell for four years.

Now I know some of you are gonna come in here & call me a liberal because your tiny heads can't comprehend why someone would put their vote up for grab based simply on INTEGRITY. Well I'm sorry that you're too shallow to understand how someone can take a stand on principles.

I hope at the very least a new, VIABLE party is formed out of this. One that listens to the people.

The gop is playing with fire & I hope they get 3rd degree burns for it.

A vote for Hillary is a vote to end the Bill of Rights.

Simple as that.

Unfortunately Trump will likely lead us to the same situation.

Neither of them will do that, that's hyperbole. The only Bill of Right I can see Hillary wanting to do away with is the 2nd and that will never happen, and I can't think of any Amendment Trump would want to do away with..

Edit - I could see Hillary also supporting removal of the 9th.

There is no question that what the GOP as a whole has become is worse than HRC. On one side you have the crazies like Trump and Cruz with Kasich joining them, you have Cruz and Kasich conniving to thwart the will of the voters, and the RNC is doing the same thing.

I will vote for Gary Johnson, because the GOP nationally should not be running anything except from the voters.

Everyone keeps calling Cruz "crazy", and yet never provide any evidence besides "hes a Christian nutter" and "grumble grumble, shutdown, fake filibuster, grumble grumble."
he's the kind of person when asked for the time of day, not only tells you how the watch was made, but the engineering aspects of the watch and where to buy the components to manufacture said watch. Really, do you even listen to the dude? He is the most annoying person on TV.

Neither of them will do that, that's hyperbole. The only Bill of Right I can see Hillary wanting to do away with is the 2nd and that will never happen, and I can't think of any Amendment Trump would want to do away with..

Edit - I could see Hillary also supporting removal of the 9th.

Hillary will put radical left justices on the court, as Obama has done. They will revoke the BoR. as Kagan and her little dog Sotomayor have attempted to do all along.

Now that he's come to grips with the reality of the GOP establishment, he will be even more devoted to destroying the left than before. I'm not sure that works out well for your side.
No he won't. He just won't vote. Or he'll hold his nose and vote for Trump.

And with the GOP in shitter, how does that hurt the Democrats? Trump is going to help us win back the Senate.

No he won't. He just won't vote. Or he'll hold his nose and vote for Trump.

And with the GOP in shitter, how does that hurt the Democrats? Trump is going to help us win back the Senate.

We have yet to beat your side senseless with Obamacare again, stay tuned the beating is coming.

In MANY ways you are right, we get the lying, hypocritical, dishonest scum we deserve as our "leaders" but on the other hand , as is being exposed in this election cycle, we also aren't given many choices..

we had 17 choices on the right. We still have an amazing choice in Cruz.

The problem is that they don't represent us. The problem is that they do.
There's that Right-Wing logic in action!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back