I S I S Captures Route Irish. This Contradicts Dempsey Saying Iraq Under Control.

What better sign that someone's a lying POS then to back your claim up with a thousand bucks and that loser runs for the hills.

Where'd ya go, Carb?????????

You RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN, didn't ya. Pathological liar.

We all know you don't know shit about Iraq.

Come time for put up or shut up you RANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. LOL

:banana2:

So.....no link yet?.

There's a lot that doesn't make it to the internet. There's a lot that doesn't even make it to the liberal press.

But like most things under Obama's reign.....it will finally make it there. :)

But since you actually attempt to have real debates, I'll tell you who my sources were. Two military analysts that speak on conservative news outlets (and sometimes CNN), one a former Marine, another a former SEAL......and then my network that's actually in Iraq.

I'm curious to see how long it takes to get to the internet as well.

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

There's a lot that doesn't make it to the internet. There's a lot that doesn't even make it to the liberal press.

But since you actually attempt to have real debates, I'll tell you who my sources were. Two military analysts that speak on conservative news outlets (and sometimes CNN), one a former Marine, another a former SEAL......and then my network that's actually in Iraq.

You have a network in Iraq! That's so COOL!

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

Says the far left drone that backs Obama's illegal wars..

So.....no link yet?.

Yes I have seen the far left post links that have nothing to do with the subject, but it did hold one or two of the keywords they needed to try and link it.

Yet this is another example of the irony impairment that is inherent in the programmed far left drones..

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

LOL, listening to Loner Loser on ANY topic of national importance is like listening to an infant with butt rash crying for its mommy. :)

It would be like listening to Charles Manson tell us how the Ferguson Chief Police should do his job. LL can't even find Iraq on a map. :)

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

LOL, listening to Loner Loser on ANY topic of national importance is like listening to an infant with butt rash crying for its mommy. :)

It would be like listening to Charles Manson tell us how the Ferguson Chief Police should do his job. LL can't even find Iraq on a map. :)

But....LL knows the difference between a tailwind and a headwind.

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

But....LL knows the difference between a tailwind and a headwind.

Yes! The far left drone that supports Obama illegal wars shows that it is ok as long is the letter is a (D)..

So.....no link yet?.

If its a major road it would have made it by now. This isn't black ops.

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

STEP 6 in how to spot a pathological liar:

Examine the person’s reaction when they're busted in a lie. The worst thing that can happen to a pathological liar is to be busted for telling the lie.
  • Extreme defensiveness. Expect the person to become extremely defensive, doing whatever he or she can to pin blame on someone else.
  • Quickly fabricating another lie to cover up the original fib. The pathological liar will start the cover-up process quickly to ensure that their reputation remains in tact. This may include a bigger lie than the original fib––which may be quite apparent.
  • Vindictive and may seek revenge. Rage and anger may be another reaction stemming from being “outed”, so expect possible retaliation or vindictive behavior. Alternatively, they may feel upset that they have been caught in the act by someone who cares for them and have a tearful meltdown.
...lol, look like anything in this thread?????? lol

So.....no link yet?.

You don't get it. Obama had 3 Americans killed in Israel to diverts attention from this attack. Haven't you learned anything here?

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

Examine the person’s reaction when they're busted in a lie. The worst thing that can happen to a pathological liar is to be busted for telling the lie.
  • Extreme defensiveness. Expect the person to become extremely defensive, doing whatever he or she can to pin blame on someone else.
  • Quickly fabricating another lie to cover up the original fib. The pathological liar will start the cover-up process quickly to ensure that their reputation remains in tact. This may include a bigger lie than the original fib––which may be quite apparent.
  • Vindictive and may seek revenge. Rage and anger may be another reaction stemming from being “outed”, so expect possible retaliation or vindictive behavior. Alternatively, they may feel upset that they have been caught in the act by someone who cares for them and have a tearful meltdown.

Another far left irony impaired post!

But what do you expect from those that support Obama's illegal wars..

So.....no link yet?.

You don't get it. Obama had 3 Americans killed in Israel to diverts attention from this attack. Haven't you learned anything here?

I see the far left is still supporting Obama's illegal wars..

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

And when you bet them a LOT of money to back up their claims, they run for the hills.

SNAP

Yep, every bullet describes you, shit for brains. LMAO, it boomeranged right into your face idiot.

EconChic briefed
So.....no link yet?.

And when you bet them a LOT of money to back up their claims, they run for the hills.

SNAP

Yep, every bullet describes you, shit for brains.

Most sane people don't demand payment to prove they're telling the truth. They prove they're telling the truth as an exercise of character.

So.....no link yet?.

Look, Plasma, you wanna have a serious discussion, unlike these witless, brainless third graders, I'll have one with you, just let me know.

There's plenty that doesn't make it to the press, let alone the internet. When I was in Iraq a lot never made it out, and that's when we had a ton of press crawling around. Because of the beheadings, press has pretty much cleared out of a lot of that area and information is being controlled by DoD like never before.

Trust me, we do not have control of Route Irish. If it makes it into the internet, I'll post if for you.

Forum List

Back