I Saved A Illegal Alien Today

I think he's going to be a great American now

Was this really you? That was awesome. My Dad witnessed a drunk driver blow through a red light and kill a family of four right in front of him. A few months later we were behind an extremely drunk driver--way worse than this guy as far as weaving, but moving slower. My Dad forced him off the road and threw his keys in the woods (and it was dark).

Was this really you? That was awesome. My Dad witnessed a drunk driver blow through a red light and kill a family of four right in front of him. A few months later we were behind an extremely drunk driver--way worse than this guy as far as weaving, but moving slower. My Dad forced him off the road and threw his keys in the woods (and it was dark).

Fuck no it wasn't him. Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Fuck no it wasn't him. Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?

Not in Gurindji OR Mongolian either.

Greg

Leaving a drunk parked in situation where his car is not totally off the road doesn't seem safe at all. Can't imagine this guy can walk any better than he was driving and if the guy stumbles out of his car and gets hit by a semi then both the drunk's and this Samaritan's life will be ruined. Good he got involved but it would have been better to call the cops rather than making half an effort.

• Banned
I did not call the cops because I did not want to be racist

Don't worry, the cops showed up within the hour to find him sleeping in hi car. He no doubt pissed himself.

Injuns never could be trusted with alcohol. I can't believe he listened. If I did that, I would have just ended up in a fight with a drunk.

Last edited:
Leaving a drunk parked in situation where his car is not totally off the road doesn't seem safe at all. Can't imagine this guy can walk any better than he was driving and if the guy stumbles out of his car and gets hit by a semi then both the drunk's and this Samaritan's life will be ruined. Good he got involved but it would have been better to call the cops rather than making half an effort.
I think you should change your screen name to my1¢

I had him mow my lawn, for a six pack

Forum List

Back