I saw my anti-vaxing neighbors at CVS yesterday getting their flu shots

My last bout with the flu was on the day after New Years Day in 2014. My temperature was almost 103. Flu A is what I was said to have.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Good friends but totally anti-vax. There they were, all 5 of them finally protecting themselves and others.

We've had a spell of a bad flu here. One kid died recently. One teenager too. Her mom on TV begging in tears to flu vax your kids.

I don't remember having the flu since childhood Am I lucky? Have decades of the flu shot helped?

Funny how people flee their principles in the face of their perceived impending doom.
That's why my favorite weapon is a scatter-gun with a healthy stockpile of low gauge multiple slug ammo.
BTW, I'm 66 and have had flu shots for the last 15 years and have had only one mild case in that time. I also got the heavy dose pneumonia shots that they advise that you get at age 65.
I'm confident.

Never had a flu shot.

Often the strain that emerges isn’t the one the experts thought would so thus the vaccine developed is useless against it.
Provide proof.......

H5N1 for example
It's a total new strain, but you get a usual virus, and what happens when you get the coronavirus, RIP fool.......

Your ignorance is only matched by your profound misplaced pride that you think you know what you’re talking about.

Every time I visit my doctor he starts bugging me to get a flu shot.

I'm in my 60's and never had the flu and never had a flu shot.

My rational is why jinx myself by getting a flu shot?

I have this feeling that if I get a shot I'll come down with the flu.

Anyone agree with me? ... :cool:
Hold on, I'm still laughing about you using a derivative of the word "rational" to describe that nonsense!

Good friends but totally anti-vax. There they were, all 5 of them finally protecting themselves and others.

We've had a spell of a bad flu here. One kid died recently. One teenager too. Her mom on TV begging in tears to flu vax your kids.

I don't remember having the flu since childhood Am I lucky? Have decades of the flu shot helped?
Fuck that. I have NEVER had it and NEVER had the flu. I was vaccinated most of my childhood but my mother regrets it now since I have shown her so many studies and she has seen the bad side of vaccination. My 5 kids are vaccine free.

Forum List

Back