i see a red haze before my eyes!!!

My pills are messing with my eyeballs. Maybe I should call doc about this potential side effect.

I see the haze as well.... Like wow man....:smoke:

It engulfs all supporting members usernames as if emblazoning them.

I see it, lol.
It's kind of confusing...and makes me crosseyed. Could Supporting Member text be highlighted instead of the name?

And here I thought I got a red haze because I was like one of the oldest and longest lasting members still posting here... or something... :eusa_shifty:

Yea, I get it sometimes too...

... if ya drink some blueberry juice...

... ya get a purple haze all in yer mind.
:tongue:

Last edited:
Wish I had the spare change to do it.
Plus, it never fails. Soon as I contribute and do without so I can show support...I wind up getting banned soon after. Always happens. It's like a hex on me or sumthin.

But if I DID have some spare....I would do it anyway and hope like hell I can break the curse.

I loved Jimi Hendrix
Purple Haze :)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M3M_p_vvL4]Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze - YouTube[/ame]

Wish I had the spare change to do it.
Plus, it never fails. Soon as I contribute and do without so I can show support...I wind up getting banned soon after. Always happens. It's like a hex on me or sumthin.

But if I DID have some spare....I would do it anyway and hope like hell I can break the curse.
I was kidding, Gracie. I have never been asked for support. I just send it in now and then because I can.

Your being banned has nothing to do with support...rules are rules...you evidently crossed the line somewhere to get banned.

Did it hurt?

Forum List

Back