I started to really enjoy Ksnye West...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats...

Kanye West delivered a speech about President Trump and other political topics to the "Saturday Night Live" audience in the room following one of his performances early Sunday evening.

After he performed "Ghost Town" at the end of the 44th season premiere for "SNL," West, who wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat, said he was bullied backstage due to his choice of headwear.

"They bullied me backstage. They said, 'don't go out there with that hat on. They bullied me backstage. They bullied me! And then they say I'm in a sunken place," he said. "You want to see the sunken place? Okay, I'ma listen to ya'll now — or I'ma put my Superman cape on, cuz this means you can't tell me what to do. Follow your heart and stop following your mind. That's how we're controlled. That's how we're programmed. If you want the world to move forward, try love."

Turning to the people gathered behind him on stage, West said, "Thank ya'll for giving me this platform. I know some of ya'll don't agree, but ya'll be going at that man ... and I don't think it's actually that helpful. I think the universe has balance. Ninety percent of news are liberal."

He continued: "90 percent of TV, L.A., New York, writers, rappers, musicians. So it's easy to make it seem like it's so one-sided."

MIKE DEAN! #MWA on Twitter

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Kanye West Booed for Blasting Dems, Defending Trump During SNL Speech

Rapper Kanye West was booed during his time in a Saturday Night Live studio for blasting Democrats and defending President Trump.

While wearing a red ‘Make American Great Again’ hat, West pinned family separation and welfarism against the Democratic party and suggested that Trump was not racist.

“The blacks want always Democrats… you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare… does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan … There’s so many times I talk to, like, a white person about this and they say, ‘How could you like Trump? He’s racist.’ Well, uh, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

(Excerpt) Read more at planetfreewill.com ...

Not a fan of his music. But his message and his courage is beyond reproach!

Confession time. :) I love the guy. I don't know his music at all, but Kanye is a most interesting soul. I discovered this before finding out he was a Trump fan. Despite being a "real tree and mossy oaks " fashionista these days I used to be into high fashion My druthers were Lagerfeld and YSL. Sooooooooooo when I discovered West it was over checking out fashion to keep in touch with a real world outside of my favorite color camo and boots instead of stilettos.

:lol:

He's really an fascinating soul. Not shallow. Not fabricated They broke the mold on Kanye. He's truly unique. Glad he is on our side.

I like him because of one simple truth he has grasped in a sea of shit, "No one is going to tell me how I should think" :thup:

Last edited:
Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats...

Kanye West delivered a speech about President Trump and other political topics to the "Saturday Night Live" audience in the room following one of his performances early Sunday evening.

After he performed "Ghost Town" at the end of the 44th season premiere for "SNL," West, who wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat, said he was bullied backstage due to his choice of headwear.

"They bullied me backstage. They said, 'don't go out there with that hat on. They bullied me backstage. They bullied me! And then they say I'm in a sunken place," he said. "You want to see the sunken place? Okay, I'ma listen to ya'll now — or I'ma put my Superman cape on, cuz this means you can't tell me what to do. Follow your heart and stop following your mind. That's how we're controlled. That's how we're programmed. If you want the world to move forward, try love."

Turning to the people gathered behind him on stage, West said, "Thank ya'll for giving me this platform. I know some of ya'll don't agree, but ya'll be going at that man ... and I don't think it's actually that helpful. I think the universe has balance. Ninety percent of news are liberal."

He continued: "90 percent of TV, L.A., New York, writers, rappers, musicians. So it's easy to make it seem like it's so one-sided."

Rapper Kanye West was booed during his time in a Saturday Night Live studio for blasting Democrats and defending President Trump.

While wearing a red ‘Make American Great Again’ hat, West pinned family separation and welfarism against the Democratic party and suggested that Trump was not racist.

“The blacks want always Democrats… you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare… does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan … There’s so many times I talk to, like, a white person about this and they say, ‘How could you like Trump? He’s racist.’ Well, uh, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

You are finding the really good ones. Oh they cut out INFOWARS too because he also supports infowars.

But of course they cut that out like every other pos leftist does.

upload_2018-9-30_11-2-18.png

`
`
This this too precious. A thug who surrounds himself with thug body guards whines about being bullied. Yeah, right.

You are finding the really good ones. Oh they cut out INFOWARS too because he also supports infowars.

View attachment 219461

Kanye says so much stupid stuff till it's sometimes hard to find time to report it all.

View attachment 219461

Sock?

View attachment 219461

Kanye says so much stupid stuff till it's sometimes hard to find time to report it all.

Welp. That's commonly called toilet paper. Wipe. Wipe. Flush.

View attachment 219461

Sock?

mouth
tenor.gif

View attachment 219461

Sock?

mouth

I thought so.

View attachment 219461

Sock?

mouth

I thought so.

that' funny you don' thave the ability to think , hence your baby bottle is calling, now sotp trying to bait me into something you lefitst. mental case, next comment gets reported for. HARASSING ME SO STFUP!!

View attachment 219461

Sock?

mouth

I thought so.

that' funny you don' thave the ability to think , hence your baby bootle is calling, now sotp trying to bait me into something you lefitst. mental case, next comment gets reported for. HARASSING ME SO STFUP!!

Once again you are predictable. Current Events. I'm not a leftist . I think and comment on USMB among many venues and you piss moan and cry about a silly comment.

images

Confession time. :) I love the guy. I don't know his music at all, but Kanye is a most interesting soul. I discovered this before finding out he was a Trump fan. Despite being a "real tree and mossy oaks " fashionista these days I used to be into high fashion My druthers were Lagerfeld and YSL. Sooooooooooo when I discovered West it was over checking out fashion to keep in touch with a real world outside of my favorite color camo and boots instead of stilettos.

:lol:

He's really an fascinating soul. Not shallow. Not fabricated They broke the mold on Kanye. He's truly unique. Glad he is on our side.
I don't really see him as being on our side per se. I think he is that rare person who absolutely positively does not care what anyone thinks of him. So he says exactly what he thinks not what he is supposed to say.

This this too precious. A thug who surrounds himself with thug body guards whines about being bullied. Yeah, right.
He's a thug? really?...tell us how you have determined that nonsense.....what and where are your thug lines....do they approach staging a coup against a elected president?.....or does it come near destroying the best healthcare system in the world to make it into a welfare system?.....

Forum List

Back