I started to really enjoy Ksnye West...

`
Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats...
`
This this too precious. A thug who surrounds himself with thug body guards whines about being bullied. Yeah, right.
And yet all the anti-gun celebrity Liberals surrounded by body guards and hugh gates around their houses are authentic.

`
Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats...
`
This this too precious. A thug who surrounds himself with thug body guards whines about being bullied. Yeah, right.
Yeah kinda like liberals wanting to take our guns away, but surround themselves with armed gaurds?

Yeah kinda like liberals wanting to take our guns away, but surround themselves with armed gaurds?
`
I've never heard of that except in online forums. In a little over a month, my place (rural/wooded) in northern Wisconsin is going to be crawling with deer hunters, many of which whom are liberal. I'll ask them if they heard about other liberals wanting to take away guns.

`
I've never heard of that except in online forums. In a little over a month, my place (rural/wooded) in northern Wisconsin is going to be crawling with deer hunters, many of which whom are liberal. I'll ask them if they heard about other liberals wanting to take away guns.
29594582_10211619744438079_3483410454059877631_n.jpg

Your spokes person on the matter.
28954277_2062780910428526_176495028691979399_o.jpg

And his posse.

Should I chalk you up as an 100% Malcolm X fan?

I wouldn't say that I'm a "fan," but he was absolutely right about American Democrats. For the record, I did see the movie Malcolm X when it was in theaters, and I did read the famous autobiography around the same time. Asian-Americans need our own movement similar to Malcolm X (minus the whole segregation and hating white people shtick that he was about for most of his life).

Forum List

Back