I started to really enjoy Ksnye West...

This this too precious. A thug who surrounds himself with thug body guards whines about being bullied. Yeah, right.
He's a thug? really?...tell us how you have determined that nonsense.....what and where are your thug lines....do they approach staging a coup against a elected president?.....or does it come near destroying the best healthcare system in the world to make it into a welfare system?.....

Just give it a few weeks they will have him raping a few women anybody who supports Trump and isn't a Hollywood ass kisser gets sent up the rape river.

Most of these same lower IQ victims don't have the ability to tell you anything true, but they can sure tell you who the hell Kim Kardashian screwed last week. Or maybe her sisters oh wait they can tell you what size her bra is don'tcha know.

lo

Truth kills them.

THIS ARTICLE SAYS IT BEST

The authoritarian left is determined to “unperson” Alex Jones – and conservatives and libertarians in general – from the web by any means necessary ahead of the midterms, even if that means erasing quotes from other high-profile individuals who simply mention the Infowars founder or promote a populist viewpoint.

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-30_11-40-47.png
    upload_2018-9-30_11-40-47.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 32
Confession time. :) I love the guy. I don't know his music at all, but Kanye is a most interesting soul. I discovered this before finding out he was a Trump fan. Despite being a "real tree and mossy oaks " fashionista these days I used to be into high fashion My druthers were Lagerfeld and YSL. Sooooooooooo when I discovered West it was over checking out fashion to keep in touch with a real world outside of my favorite color camo and boots instead of stilettos.

:lol:

He's really an fascinating soul. Not shallow. Not fabricated They broke the mold on Kanye. He's truly unique. Glad he is on our side.
I don't really see him as being on our side per se. I think he is that rare person who absolutely positively does not care what anyone thinks of him. So he says exactly what he thinks not what he is supposed to say.

The question is "does he think", or is he just so used to having yes men kiss his ass till he just spouts what ever pops into his head, without concern for the reality of the situation. Kanye West is an idiot out of touch with reality.

I can't say I like Kanye West, but I admire him speaking truth in a very hostile environment. It takes guts to walk into ground zero of Libmania and tell it like it is. :clap::clap2:
I second this. If they are not going to show any signs of clamming up, why should him or any of the rest of us show any?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Being a Conservative seems to equal being a victim.
I feel awful for them all.
Conservatives Need Hugs.

Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats...

Kanye West delivered a speech about President Trump and other political topics to the "Saturday Night Live" audience in the room following one of his performances early Sunday evening.

After he performed "Ghost Town" at the end of the 44th season premiere for "SNL," West, who wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat, said he was bullied backstage due to his choice of headwear.

"They bullied me backstage. They said, 'don't go out there with that hat on. They bullied me backstage. They bullied me! And then they say I'm in a sunken place," he said. "You want to see the sunken place? Okay, I'ma listen to ya'll now — or I'ma put my Superman cape on, cuz this means you can't tell me what to do. Follow your heart and stop following your mind. That's how we're controlled. That's how we're programmed. If you want the world to move forward, try love."

Turning to the people gathered behind him on stage, West said, "Thank ya'll for giving me this platform. I know some of ya'll don't agree, but ya'll be going at that man ... and I don't think it's actually that helpful. I think the universe has balance. Ninety percent of news are liberal."

He continued: "90 percent of TV, L.A., New York, writers, rappers, musicians. So it's easy to make it seem like it's so one-sided."

MIKE DEAN! #MWA on Twitter

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Kanye West Booed for Blasting Dems, Defending Trump During SNL Speech

Rapper Kanye West was booed during his time in a Saturday Night Live studio for blasting Democrats and defending President Trump.

While wearing a red ‘Make American Great Again’ hat, West pinned family separation and welfarism against the Democratic party and suggested that Trump was not racist.

“The blacks want always Democrats… you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare… does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan … There’s so many times I talk to, like, a white person about this and they say, ‘How could you like Trump? He’s racist.’ Well, uh, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

(Excerpt) Read more at planetfreewill.com ...

Not a fan of his music. But his message and his courage is beyond reproach!
West wants to get rid of the 13th amendment because he says slavery was a choice.

Of course that right there would make Republicans his fans.

Kanye West says he was 'bullied' backstage at 'SNL' for MAGA hat, riffs about Trump, Democrats...

Kanye West delivered a speech about President Trump and other political topics to the "Saturday Night Live" audience in the room following one of his performances early Sunday evening.

After he performed "Ghost Town" at the end of the 44th season premiere for "SNL," West, who wore a red "Make America Great Again" hat, said he was bullied backstage due to his choice of headwear.

"They bullied me backstage. They said, 'don't go out there with that hat on. They bullied me backstage. They bullied me! And then they say I'm in a sunken place," he said. "You want to see the sunken place? Okay, I'ma listen to ya'll now — or I'ma put my Superman cape on, cuz this means you can't tell me what to do. Follow your heart and stop following your mind. That's how we're controlled. That's how we're programmed. If you want the world to move forward, try love."

Turning to the people gathered behind him on stage, West said, "Thank ya'll for giving me this platform. I know some of ya'll don't agree, but ya'll be going at that man ... and I don't think it's actually that helpful. I think the universe has balance. Ninety percent of news are liberal."

He continued: "90 percent of TV, L.A., New York, writers, rappers, musicians. So it's easy to make it seem like it's so one-sided."

MIKE DEAN! #MWA on Twitter

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Kanye West Booed for Blasting Dems, Defending Trump During SNL Speech

Rapper Kanye West was booed during his time in a Saturday Night Live studio for blasting Democrats and defending President Trump.

While wearing a red ‘Make American Great Again’ hat, West pinned family separation and welfarism against the Democratic party and suggested that Trump was not racist.

“The blacks want always Democrats… you know it’s like the plan they did, to take the fathers out the home and put them on welfare… does anybody know about that? That’s a Democratic plan … There’s so many times I talk to, like, a white person about this and they say, ‘How could you like Trump? He’s racist.’ Well, uh, if I was concerned about racism I would’ve moved out of America a long time ago.”

(Excerpt) Read more at planetfreewill.com ...

Not a fan of his music. But his message and his courage is beyond reproach!
West wants to get rid of the 13th amendment because he says slavery was a choice.

Of course that right there would make Republicans his fans.
Everyone has an OPINION!....Even you!

30-west.w536.h536.png

"In May of 1918, Mary Turner, eight months pregnant, publicly denounced the lynching of her husband, Hazel 'Hayes' Turner, who had been murdered the day before.

"She threatened to take those who lynched him to court.

"A mob of several hundred in Valdosta, Ga., hunted her down.

"They tied the pregnant woman’s ankles together and hung her upside down from a tree.

"They doused her clothes with gasoline and set her on fire.

"Someone used a hog-butchering knife to rip open her womb.

"Her baby fell the ground and cried briefly.

"A member of the mob crushed the infant’s head under the heel of his boot.

"Hundreds of rounds were shot into her body.

"The Associated Press reported that Mary Turner had made 'unwise remarks' about the lynching of her husband 'and the people, in their indignation, took exceptions to her remarks, as well as her attitude.'"
Lynching the Past

What a difference a century makes.

MAGA?

Does anyone doubt Kanya would work in Massa Trump's big house?

30-west.w536.h536.png

"In May of 1918, Mary Turner, eight months pregnant, publicly denounced the lynching of her husband, Hazel 'Hayes' Turner, who had been murdered the day before.

"They tied the pregnant woman’s ankles together and hung her upside down from a tree.

"The Associated Press reported that Mary Turner had made 'unwise remarks' about the lynching of her husband 'and the people, in their indignation, took exceptions to her remarks, as well as her attitude.'"
Lynching the Past

MAGA?

Funny thing...those people were ALL FUCKING DEMONRATS...enjoy your rage, you idiot!

30-west.w536.h536.png

Lynching the Past

MAGA?

Funny thing...those people were ALL FUCKING DEMONRATS...enjoy your rage, you idiot!
Why did this idiot become a Republican?
image.php

`
`
This this too precious. A thug who surrounds himself with thug body guards whines about being bullied. Yeah, right.
Do you actually know something about his body guards, or are you talking out of your ass?

The mission for Kavanaugh and Trump via the Democrats has been about nothing but SEARCH AND DESTROY..

One thign is the DEMOCRATS have DESTROYED who and what they are, and what they are all about.

Forum List

Back