I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

No, in general for like years.

Can you tell us from the chart below, the exact years gas was $1.98?

Average Gas Price.png

It's not a fallacious argument. How can you blame something on Trump when it happened two years into his presidency?
Simple, he was president. He's the guy who can veto a budget if he so chooses. And you have no problem blaming Biden for the budget deficit either. His first year in office the deficit was almost stagnant.

Me personally, I don't believe a president has all that much influence on the budget to begin with. That goes for both Biden and Trump. But when you try to argue that Biden bears responsibility for the budget deficit, but Trump who added more, and something you weren't even aware off, doesn't. You are making an ad hoc argument, and I will call that out for what it is.

Oh so you came to my gas stations then right? Whatever. Just believe whatever you want to believe. :rolleyes:
You’re lying

Average price never went under $2.20 at any time during the Trump Presidency pre Covid

Obama was held in contempt of court in Texas over drilling oil in the gulf. Biden was there as well. Oil increased in spite of both their sorry anti oil asses.

Same as now. States have had to Sue Biden to drill.

Now you TDS FUCKS gonna give him credit. Lol

Obama was held in contempt of court in Texas over drilling oil in the gulf. Biden was there as well. Oil increased in spite of both their sorry anti oil asses.

Same as now. States have had to Sue Biden to drill.

Now you TDS FUCKS gonna give him credit. Lol
Credit for what? Covid causing a dip in retail gasoline demand?

Simple, he was president. He's the guy who can veto a budget if he so chooses. And you have no problem blaming Biden for the budget either. His first year in office the deficit was almost stagnant.

Me personally, I don't believe a president has all that much influence on the budget to begin with. That goes for both Biden and Trump. But when you try to argue that Biden bears responsibility for the budget deficit, but Trump who added more, and something you weren't even aware off doesn't. You are making an ad hoc argument, and I will call that out for what it is.

Biden is to blame because he isn't even trying to help the economy. Trump was.

You’re lying

Average price never went under $2.20 at any time during the Trump Presidency pre Covid

Well maybe sometimes it was around $ 2.00 or a tad bit more but never that much around here.

Well maybe sometimes it was around $ 2.00 or a tad bit more but never that much around here.
Making a second, separate ad hoc argument to support your first ad hoc argument just means you used 2 fallacies instead of 1. Maybe try again, next time I might not notice.

Trump implemented a tax plan devised by Paul Ryan increasing taxes for people making $100k or less a year while massive tax cuts for those making over $400k a year over the years 2018-2024. How is that helping the average person?

TDS extreme on this thread.

Tator is a joke. Same as the Woke ass, fitting symbol of the DNC, left. Who davfck but an idiot would vote for them.

Lets ask Gabby.

Forum List

Back