I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration​

Because the Biden Administration offers better jokes.

33.jpg

99.JPG

100.jpg

JoeCar1.jpg

8358092.jpg

So the Left, RINOs and Never-Trumpers lie to themselves and tell themselves they didn't like secure borders, world peace, a raging good economy for all and low crime. Instead, after they kowtowed to BLM for 5 months and instituted the Covid Lockdown for two years, they tell themselves that /TRUMP/ didn't handle it well!

The amount of federal debt held by the public in the United States nearly tripled from 2008 to 2019, rising from $5.8 trillion at the end of fiscal year 2008 to $16.8 trillion at the end of 2019.

Fiscal Data Explains the National Debt

Do you want me to cite the years Trump was in office? It's from Jan 20th 2017, to Jan 20th 2020

Is it saying that it started tripling in 2008 or that in 2019 that it tripled from the amount of 2008? Either way Trump was in office for two years before anything started happening. Underneath Biden bad stuff started happening right away. So if that's all true I don't see what your point is.

Surely you know trump is the biggest liar of the present era , maybe the biggest of all time. He doesn't know what reality is anymore.
When I was a democrat, certainly I also talked just like you talk.

Is it saying that it started tripling in 2008 or that in 2019 that it tripled from the amount of 2008? Either way Trump was in office for two years before anything started happening. Underneath Biden bad stuff started happening right away. So if that's all true I don't see what your point is

He luv Biden, no matter what.
It's his team.

Is it saying that it started tripling in 2008 or that in 2019 that it tripled from the amount of 2008? Either way Trump was in office for two years before anything started happening. Underneath Biden bad stuff started happening right away. So if that's all true I don't see what your point is.
I gave you a year-by-year rundown in the link. And my point is that you didn't know Trump added trillions to the debt because YOU don't accept any sources, no matter how good that he did.

I gave you a year-by-year rundown in the link. And my point is that you didn't know Trump added trillions to the debt because YOU don't accept any sources, no matter how good that he did.
That's why it is pointless to have any real discussion of substance with these monsters. If they dont agree with something, they just say it's fake.

I gave you a year-by-year rundown in the link. And my point is that you didn't know Trump added trillions to the debt

Well even if he did, I don't accept it because the context was written to be like it was all his fault, but his presidency was half over by the time it started so I'm not sure how you're piecing it together with Trump being behind it all. Biden's economy happened as soon as he got put into office.

Well even if he did, I don't accept it because the context was written to be like it was all his fault, but his presidency was half over by the time it started so I'm not sure how you're piecing it together with Trump being behind it all. Biden's economy happened as soon as he got put into office.
No President's economy starts on day 1 of their office. Not trump's and not Bidens. That should be obvious.

This is what is called putting up a strawman. My contention was that I could show by using primary sources that under the Trump administration trillions were added to the debt. I did.

What you are doing is this. Ad Hoc Fallacy: Definition and Examples

Of course Congress added trillions to the debt during President Trump's presidency.
And?

This is what is called putting up a strawman. My contention was that I could show by using primary sources that under the Trump administration trillions were added to the debt. I did.

What you are doing is this. Ad Hoc Fallacy: Definition and Examples

Oh okay I see.. now I know that I finally got a good argument when you have no counter argument in response.

Oh okay I see.. now I know that I finally got a good argument when you have no counter argument in response.
An ad hoc fallacy is not a good argument... it is a fallacy.

a fallacious rhetorical strategy in which a person presents a new explanation – that is unjustified or simply unreasonable – of why their original belief or hypothesis is correct after evidence that contradicts the previous explanation has emerged.

Like for instance claiming debt accrued under one president is that president's fault while debt accrued under another president isn't because of ... reasons.

Forum List

Back