I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

This is a very detailed evolution of the national debt by the CBO.

Okay so what does all of that have to do with current news and which administration is/was better?

You assume way way too much.
Did she really flirt? If you are right, why him? Why not other men?
This was a court case that now is on appeals. I wonder if you ever noticed a normal woman in a store that caused you to sexually assault her?
Why are you voting for a rapist, let alone defending one?

Okay so what does all of that have to do with current news and which administration is/was better?
You were doubting that Trump added trillions to the debt I gave you the Congressional budget office. Who gives detailed figures.

As I said, primary sources.

You were doubting that Trump added trillions to the debt I gave you the Congressional budget office. Who gives detailed figures.

As I said, primary sources.

I didn't see Trump's name anywhere in there.

She never said she wasnt raped. You cant read.

Many women after being raped have a feeling that they are somehow at fault. Doesnt mean they werent raped you dumb fucking sack of shit.
You disqualified yourself from making remarks. Carroll could have charged she got raped. She explained she would not charge Trump for that.

You disqualified yourself from making remarks. Carroll could have charged she got raped. She explained she would not charge Trump for that.
But her reasoning had nothing to do with what trump did to her. And she couldnt legally bring charges anyway.

You assume way way too much.
Did she really flirt? If you are right, why him? Why not other men?
This was a court case that now is on appeals. I wonder if you ever noticed a normal woman in a store that caused you to sexually assault her?
Wow! You ever get laid Robert?

It also sounds like you're about to make the "she was asking for it" defense.

I have a question for you but first read this

A newly released secret video from 2005 captures it. Here’s what Trump says about the norms of being a famous man: “They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.”

My question is, how many women do you think DIDN'T like it when Trump grabbed their pussies?

Wow! You ever get laid Robert?

It also sounds like you're about to make the "she was asking for it" defense.

I have a question for you but first read this

A newly released secret video from 2005 captures it. Here’s what Trump says about the norms of being a famous man: “They let you do it. You can do anything. Grab ’em by the pussy.”

My question is, how many women do you think DIDN'T like it when Trump grabbed their pussies?
According to Trump, women allow it. Should you pass a law saying to men they must never allow it?

Trump was a daily train wreck. Not weekly, not monthly, DAILY! So it's impossible to remember even a fraction of the drama and controversy Trump was involved in. Started right away. Emoluments Clauses, Comey, Russia,

Rex even said Trump fired him because he got sick of him telling him what he wanted to do was illegal.

Promoting Ivanka's clothing line. Etc. Then there's his business' making money off the presidency. His foundation got closed, his company was caught cheating on taxes, his companies were hiring illegals through a 3rd party company they used for hiring workers, stormey,

This is

None of that is actually true.

It was chaos due to the people who did not want President Trump to succeed; causing chaos.
They were cheered on by pipsqueaks like you, from behind some anonymous keyboard.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
I guess you proved you're a bigot. No wonder you support trump
He's right there with you.

According to Trump, women allow it. Should you pass a law saying to men they must never allow it?
Surely you know trump is the biggest liar of the present era , maybe the biggest of all time. He doesn't know what reality is anymore.

Forum List

Back