I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

Carroll said that on her way out of the store she ran into Trump and he asked for help buying a gift for a woman. After she suggested a handbag or a hat, the two reputedly moved on to the lingerie section and joked about the other trying some on. Carroll said they ended up in a dressing room together, the door of which was shut, and Trump forcefully kissed her, pulled down her tights and raped her before she was able to escape. She stated that the alleged incident lasted less than three minutes, during which time there was no sales attendant present in the department

Trump hung himself twice as far as I can tell.

1. When he said she's not his type but then confused her for his ex.
2. Access Hollywood tape where he admits just walking up to women and grabbing their pussies.

(1) Wouldn't looking like someone's EX - make someone not their type - I will answer - YES.
(2) he doesn't.

Stop being so gullible.
You are going to get your heart broken all over again.

I guess no one remembers the frequent violent rioters that occurred under Trump?

Conservatives only seem to remember things they want to remember.

The problem is that actual reality is not unfavorable to President Trump.
There is for instance a reality where a jury has determined Trump committed sexual assault by the preponderance of the evidence. That is a reality.

You guys have decided that that reality should be explained away by a. Not ever looking at what evidence was provided, and b. Explain that reality away by stating that a jury in a place that had about 40 percent of the population voting for Trump is so biased it'll produce 2 full juries that unanimously vote against Trump. 24 people not a Trump supporter among them.

Sexual assault should be unfavorable. It isn't because you guys dismiss reality.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?
You parroted that flim flam from magaturd disinformation media, because you are in a CULT, continuing to be ignorant to reality. The only thing you got somewhat correct is we weren't at war (technically still aren't). Beyond a slight dip in 2020, gas hasn't been under $2 a gallon in 15 years. Biden's employment rate is 3.7 percent, where the orange bag O' shit got kicked out of office at 6.3 percent. Inflation is trending downward. We've had 5 straight quarters of economic growth.

The orange bag O' shit has nothing but revenge rhetoric to offer his supporters as a means to avoid incarceration. And you will vote for that, because those mean democrats hurt your feelz that one time. :rolleyes:

Fucking nitwit.

you are so gullible.
Actually, you are. Because you fell for this

1706558718231.png

After Trump said in the past it was bullshit they went after Clinton for this shit, he invited these women to the debate with Hillary? Do you understand karma bitch?

And he pulled this after saying this in 2008

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

But if you rewind to 1998, the Republican presidential nominee had a very different view of the 42nd president, defending him as the real "victim" in the wake of the fallout of the Monica Lewinsky scandal and blasting the accusers as "terrible" and "unattractive."

So Trump must think you are gullible.

There is for instance a reality where a jury has determined Trump committed sexual assault by the preponderance of the evidence. That is a reality.

You guys have decided that that reality should be explained away by a. Not ever looking at what evidence was provided, and b. Explain that reality away by stating that a jury in a place that had about 40 percent of the population voting for Trump is so biased it'll produce 2 full juries that unanimously vote against Trump. 24 people not a Trump supporter among them.

Sexual assault should be unfavorable. It isn't because you guys dismiss reality.
You forgot C. she is old and ugly even though trump identified Carroll as his second wife, Marla Maples, in a photo from 30+ years ago.

(1) Wouldn't looking like someone's EX - make someone not their type - I will answer - YES.
(2) he doesn't.

Stop being so gullible.
You are going to get your heart broken all over again.
Nope. She's absolutely his type. Boy, you Republicans can argue anything. Sorry, a jury agreed with me. If there was no trial and verdict your stupidity I could entertain but now you're just being stupid.

Personality maybe you are right. If she had the same personality but he was talking about looks. She was his type.

I may get my heart broken but I won't start an insurrection like you. I won't threaten violence. I won't get triggered like you.

Oh, but I would just like to say 10 months before the election, the election is rigged. But only if Biden loses. If he loses, we riot. If he wins, never mind.

You forgot C. she is old and ugly even though trump identified Carroll as his second wife, Marla Maples, in a photo from 30+ years ago.
Lol how can I forget. Trump only rapes beautiful people. So, he could not possibly have raped someone who he figured he used to be married to.

In all honesty, I get it. At this point, supporting Trump has required so much moral contortionism that giving up on it now would simply be too costly.

Everyone remembers.

Trump was a daily train wreck. Not weekly, not monthly, DAILY! So it's impossible to remember even a fraction of the drama and controversy Trump was involved in. Started right away. Emoluments Clauses, Comey, Russia,

Rex even said Trump fired him because he got sick of him telling him what he wanted to do was illegal.

Promoting Ivanka's clothing line. Etc. Then there's his business' making money off the presidency. His foundation got closed, his company was caught cheating on taxes, his companies were hiring illegals through a 3rd party company they used for hiring workers, stormey,

This is

Please provide a quote of her saying that.
MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell interviewed Carroll on Friday and noted that New York does not have a statute of limitations for rape. But when asked if she would consider bringing rape charges against Trump, Carroll gave a flat “No.”

Carroll explained that she feels as if it would “just be disrespectful” for her to make sexual assault about herself when it happens to women around the world.

“I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock, down there without any protection,” said Carroll. “They’re young women… It would just be disrespectful if I – you know – and mine was three minutes. I’m a mature woman. I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I’m a happy woman.”

Carroll admitted that she still struggles with a feeling of responsibility for the assault.

“I still can’t kick the feeling that it was my fault. I can’t. It’s hard to get rid of that,” said Carroll.

Trump was a daily train wreck. Not weekly, not monthly, DAILY! So it's impossible to remember even a fraction of the drama and controversy Trump was involved in. Started right away. Emoluments Clauses, Comey, Russia,

Rex even said Trump fired him because he got sick of him telling him what he wanted to do was illegal.

Promoting Ivanka's clothing line. Etc. Then there's his business' making money off the presidency. His foundation got closed, his company was caught cheating on taxes, his companies were hiring illegals through a 3rd party company they used for hiring workers, stormey,

This is
Nothing you claimed is validated.

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell interviewed Carroll on Friday and noted that New York does not have a statute of limitations for rape. But when asked if she would consider bringing rape charges against Trump, Carroll gave a flat “No.”

Carroll explained that she feels as if it would “just be disrespectful” for her to make sexual assault about herself when it happens to women around the world.

“I would find it disrespectful to the women who are down on the border who are being raped around the clock, down there without any protection,” said Carroll. “They’re young women… It would just be disrespectful if I – you know – and mine was three minutes. I’m a mature woman. I can handle it. I can keep going. My life has gone on. I’m a happy woman.”

Carroll admitted that she still struggles with a feeling of responsibility for the assault.

“I still can’t kick the feeling that it was my fault. I can’t. It’s hard to get rid of that,” said Carroll.

Yea, because she flirted with him. But it's not her fault. He had no right to rip down her undies and cram his finger in her vagina.

I'm serious here. How would you feel if I did something like this to a woman you cared about? Met her, got her where no one was around, then forced myself on her. Put my fingers in her vagina.

I have a feeling you'd believe her. Why would she make it up right? And if I had a history of being a dog, guess what? That's not going to look good to a jury or to the cops. If Trump was an angel then maybe I wouldn't believe it. But Trump has a history of grabbing women's pussies and objectifying them.

Anyways, you know what I would love to do to you? Find you in an empty bathroom and shove my finger up your ass. Then tell you that you were being ridiculous when you claimed I raped you. It was just a finger. It was only 3 minutes.

Axios is mainstream. You can find the same story in numerous outlets because the data source is the same.

No it's not and post them then.

It was answered, you just didn’t like the answer.

Refresh my memory and quote it.

So, what I do is provide primary sources wherever possible. I'll post court documents, full interviews, reports by government agencies, congressional reports, etc. etc.

Go ahead and humor me and do it then.

I guess no one remembers the frequent violent rioters that occurred under Trump?

We all remember for sure. Guess what? It wasn't our party that was the cause of them though.

The only thing you got somewhat correct is we weren't at war (technically still aren't). Beyond a slight dip in 2020, gas hasn't been under $2 a gallon in 15 years. Biden's employment rate is 3.7 percent, where the orange bag O' shit got kicked out of office at 6.3 percent. Inflation is trending downward. We've had 5 straight quarters of economic growth.

Pulled all of that out of your ass did you?

No it's not and post them then.

Refresh my memory and quote it.

Go ahead and humor me and do it then.

We all remember for sure. Guess what? It wasn't our party that was the cause of them though.

Pulled all of that out of your ass did you?
This is a very detailed evolution of the national debt by the CBO.

She never said she wasnt raped. You cant read.

Many women after being raped have a feeling that they are somehow at fault. Doesnt mean they werent raped you dumb fucking sack of shit.

Yea, because she flirted with him. But it's not her fault. He had no right to rip down her undies and cram his finger in her vagina.

I'm serious here. How would you feel if I did something like this to a woman you cared about? Met her, got her where no one was around, then forced myself on her. Put my fingers in her vagina.

I have a feeling you'd believe her. Why would she make it up right? And if I had a history of being a dog, guess what? That's not going to look good to a jury or to the cops. If Trump was an angel then maybe I wouldn't believe it. But Trump has a history of grabbing women's pussies and objectifying them.

Anyways, you know what I would love to do to you? Find you in an empty bathroom and shove my finger up your ass. Then tell you that you were being ridiculous when you claimed I raped you. It was just a finger. It was only 3 minutes.
You assume way way too much.
Did she really flirt? If you are right, why him? Why not other men?
This was a court case that now is on appeals. I wonder if you ever noticed a normal woman in a store that caused you to sexually assault her?

Forum List

Back