I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Where did you get this information?
NARA holds and preserves the documents

Show us where in the Constitution or anywhere else where it says that a POTUS can take home classified documents?

Trump is just making that up and you now believe him.
YOU, and everyone else, still have no way of ascertaining that Trump had any knowledge af any documents ever leaving the White House.
Got it now ?

Fool, I pointed out many actions
ACTION - enacted TARIFFS - 2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
Trump also signed legislation of the Hong Kong Autonomy Act and also put his signature on an executive order that ends the United States’ preferential treatment of Hong Kong.
ACTION - enacted TARIFFS - 4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
ACTION - 15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
ACTION - 16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation
ACTION - 17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
ACTION-53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act. And why would I give a thank you to "the Dems" when 3 of the 4 guys who made the MISSION ACT happen were Republicans ? > Samuel R. Johnson, Trump, and McCain, Only 1 was a Democrat - Daniel Akaka.
Where Obama's Choice Act of 2014 gave eligible veterans several limited options in how they could access healthcare, either in the VA or the private sector with VA authorization, the newly ratified VA Mission Act further empowers them by removing the pre-authorization requirement and allowing for access to “walk in” care.
Trump's MISSION ACT law does more than stoke the “choice” question and open benefits to caregivers. It also set new standards in how providers are paid, provide continuing medical education for non-VA medical professionals, improve opioid prescribing practices, and sanction a VA asset and infrastructure review that will force legislators to contemplate the closure of costly, underused facilities in their districts.
Perhaps the most compelling provision is the authority the VA Secretary will be given to launch pilot programs through a newly established VA Center for Innovation for Care and Payment. New ideas and innovations are now taken from the abstract, and actualized in a government agency that past critics have considered a cemetery where great ideas are put to final rest. "Dems" (except Akaka) had nothing to do wuth all this. I than the 4 guys who got it done, including Trump.

I could add many more actions, legislation, EOs, from my ists, but I've pointed out enough to show the foolishness of your denial posts.

Wanna see still MANY MORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS ?No problem >>>
There's a bunch of wh boilerplate.

US Presidents Study – Siena College Research Institute

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
Seems that's a common theme among you chimps....you can't figure anything out.

The cult always does.

These lunatics support transgenderism (including men posing as women in women's sports), reparations$$$$ to people for slavery (who were never a slave), allowing millions of unvetted, unvaccinated migrants to come pouring into the country, defunding police, giving preference to blacks in jobs, college, business loans, etc. thereby discriminating against non-blacks, and claiming it to be to a remedy for racial discrimination >>
And they call Republicans a CULT. Pheeeew! (high-pitched whistle) :rolleyes:

i

1. The call to GA was not a crime, it was just a request to investigate
2. Trump DID NOT incite any riot on Jan or any other day. On Jan 6, quite the contrary he exhorted his supporter to "march to the capitol and PEACEFULLY & patriotically make your VOICES HEARD.
Been getting brainwashed lately ?
3. No one can show/prove tht Trump knew any documents had left the White House. STRIKE 3.
4. As for the current charges, :puhleeze:........ STRIKE 4.
Then he’ll have a string of ‘not guiltys’. Good luck with that. :rolleyes-41:

And there is more to the story.
After the event you described ^^^^^^
His lawyers, led by tump or not, signed off on the statement, that all documents had been returned.
When they discovered that this ^^^^^ was a lie, then they searched his home and took back the documents that trump failed to surrender.
team trump LIED.
Blame it on his lawyers, I don't care, but when Jack Smith exposes the truth, I will accept what Smith presents.
1. They stated that all documents that they knew of, to the best of their knowledge had been returned.

2. Is there still any way to ascertain if the FBI did not plant documents ?
Rhetorical question. I'll answer it. NO there isn't.

Last edited:
Then he’ll have a string of ‘not guiltys’. Good luck with that. :rolleyes-41:
He will NEED luck because we all know Trump can't get a fair trial in Manhattan (leftist looney land). If it gets moved to Staten Island, Trump will be cleared. It's not a matter of the facts of the case. It's a matter of WHO is judging them.

Seems that's a common theme among you chimps....you can't figure anything out.
One of the reasons Democrats can't figure anything out, is because, generally, as information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, they DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

One of the reasons Demorats can't figure anything out, is because, generally, as information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION media, they DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.
I know Biden won the election fairly and trump has been indicted. Oh and 1000 chimp red hats have been locked up.

I know Biden won the election fairly and trump has been indicted. Oh and 1000 chimp red hats have been locked up.
You DON'T know Biden won the election fairly. Have you read all the evidence of 2020 election fraud that I posted ? Apparently not.

As your very own source points out, it was covid that caused the increase and after it was pretty much over with, SNAP's continued to rise under Dementia making it more irresistible to stay on the dole aiding in our labor shortage which is responsible for our inflation rates and interest rate hikes.
You can’t show me on that chart anywhere the figures improved faster under Trump than Obama. That claim is invalid.

You DON'T know Biden won the election fairly. Have you read all the evidence of 2020 election fraud that I posted ? Apparently not.
Just be glad you didn’t say that on FoxNews or your ass would be broke. You can’t back it up and Dominion and the rest of the world knows it.

He will NEED luck because we all know Trump can't get a fair trial in Manhattan (leftist looney land). If it gets moved to Staten Island, Trump will be cleared. It's not a matter of the facts of the case. It's a matter of WHO is judging them.
I’m tired of all this “the man is out to get Trump” woke shit!

Forum List

Back