I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

NOT even close.

Even before the orange grifter took office.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28.
In their 25 years in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 years that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of, 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

Teabaggers love their criminal politicians.
Good example of Democrats using the courts to go after their opponents, rather than just opposing them fairly at the ballot box. And it's gotten worse. Forgotten some more up to date ones ?
Roger Stone, Mark Houck, Peter Navvaro, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort.

Good example of Democrats using the courts to go after their opponents, rather than just opposing them fairly at the ballot box. And it's gotten worse. Forgotten some more up to date ones ?
Roger Stone, Mark Houck, Peter Navvaro, Steve Bannon, Michael Flynn, Rick Gates, George Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort.
What happened to “Lock her up”? It sounded like the Republicans planned to use the courts to go after Hillary, but since that failed all they have left are sour grapes and denial. :cool-45:

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
You’re right brother no new wars under Donald Trump. He eliminated the leader of ISIL…

We had lower gas prices under Trump, we had lower home prices, a much lower mortgage interest rate at 2 1/2% instead of the 6 1/2% it is at now. We did not have inflation.

The worst thing we have going on right now in this country is how people who defend themselves end up getting charged with a crime…. like the bottega shop owner in New York City who was confronted by a man with a knife trying to kill him and rob him was able to turn the tables and stab that man… or the parking lot attendant in New York City who saw a man trying to break into cars… he confronted the man who had a gun illegally and they wrestled for the gun… The parking lot attendant was shot but he was able to get the gun and then shoot the other guy. But it was the parking lot attendant who woke up the next morning with handcuffs tied to him in the hospital bed…

Then there is the case of the army sergeant in Texas who was confronted by a mob of left-wing maniacs one armed with an AK-47 who pointed the AK-47 at the army sergeant and then the army sergeant used his own gun in self defense to shoot the man with the AK-47. Yet that army sergeant was convicted of murder this is complete insanity.

Smokin' OP

do you believe Americans like the army sergeant have the right to defend themselves? Or do you Agree with the insane court that wrongly convicted this man

Now so many people in America are struggling they can’t afford a house they’re living with big families and small apartments. We can change this country for the bad we just have to believe in ourselves and always realize America has been through many challenges and we will prevail again through this challenge

Last edited:
He ISN'T a lying, bloviating, criminal.
Despite what teabaggers are claiming, STILL............with NO PROOF.
Trump IS.
YOu must be smoking some pretty strong stuff. Biden lies every time he opens his mouth. He is guilty of corruption, sexual assault, and pedophilia and it's been all over the internet for years.

Fi_kmrbWQAIMMRJ

And there is more to the story.
After the event you described ^^^^^^
His lawyers, led by tump or not, signed off on the statement, that all documents had been returned.
When they discovered that this ^^^^^ was a lie, then they searched his home and took back the documents that trump failed to surrender.
team trump LIED.
Blame it on his lawyers, I don't care, but when Jack Smith exposes the truth, I will accept what Smith presents.

Except for the fact Trump's declassification process was anything removed from the White House was deemed declassified. He just didn't change the lettering on the file folders.

Except for the fact Trump's declassification process was anything removed from the White House was deemed declassified. He just didn't change the lettering on the file folders.
Why are you being so obtuse ray?

classified or not.
Show me anything that proves that a person can remove documents from the WH instead of giving them to NARA.
Just because they are declassified, doesn't mean he or anyone can just take them home.

Prove me wrong.
Prove you are correct.

Either way, you got nothing except the fact that trump said on hannity,
I have the right to take them.

No he does NOT.

I guess it’s all those other crimes he’s committed.
We have the current charges, accusations of undue influence on the election in a call to GA, incitement of a riot on J6 and theft of government documents. If the Democrats were making a big deal over one offense, like inappropriate behavior in the Oval Office, well that’s his wife’s concern first and not ours. But in this case we have four different instances of purported felonies! Hardly the same thing.
1. The call to GA was not a crime, it was just a request to investigate
2. Trump DID NOT incite any riot on Jan or any other day. On Jan 6, quite the contrary he exhorted his supporter to "march to the capitol and PEACEFULLY & patriotically make your VOICES HEARD.
Been getting brainwashed lately ?
3. No one can show/prove tht Trump knew any documents had left the White House. STRIKE 3.
4. As for the current charges, :puhleeze:........ STRIKE 4.

It takes a special sort of idiot to blame Covid-19 and its aftermath on President Trump when it was Fauci and his minions that PAID to have it developed in the first place.
And the serious economic aftermath was Democrat shutdowns, further damaging from Pelosi's refusals to allow stimulus checks to be sent out.

Why are you being so obtuse ray?

classified or not.
Show me anything that proves that a person can remove documents from the WH instead of giving them to NARA.
Just because they are declassified, doesn't mean he or anyone can just take them home.

Prove me wrong.
Prove you are correct.

Either way, you got nothing except the fact that trump said on hannity,
I have the right to take them.

No he does NOT.

Presidents like GW and DumBama also took records home with them. Yes, classification does matter as declassified documents are thereafter merely documents. If he has to return them by court order, then that's all that's going to happen to him.

You didn’t even point out an action on the first one I called out and you listed a whole bunch more of nothing.

Shit your #2 on the original list was “hold China accountable for cyber theft”. Really? Show me how that happened.

Let’s talk about your new list. #1 is the VA Mission Act. Do you know what that was? Under Obama the VA Choice Act was passed in 2014 which allowed veterans to get a private doctor if the VA couldn’t accommodate timely. But the Republicans made him put a time limit on it. It was expiring. So the Democrats put forth an extension that the republicans agreed to (McCain actually) and made minor changes - simplifying it and making it easier. It was a necessary bill but one needed due to the republicans lack of funding.

If you’re proud of that accomplishment you owe a thank you to McCain and the Dems.
Fool, I pointed out many actions
ACTION - enacted TARIFFS - 2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
Trump also signed legislation of the Hong Kong Autonomy Act and also put his signature on an executive order that ends the United States’ preferential treatment of Hong Kong.
ACTION - enacted TARIFFS - 4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
ACTION - 15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
ACTION - 16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation
ACTION - 17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
ACTION-53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act. And why would I give a thank you to "the Dems" when 3 of the 4 guys who made the MISSION ACT happen were Republicans ? > Samuel R. Johnson, Trump, and McCain, Only 1 was a Democrat - Daniel Akaka.
Where Obama's Choice Act of 2014 gave eligible veterans several limited options in how they could access healthcare, either in the VA or the private sector with VA authorization, the newly ratified VA Mission Act further empowers them by removing the pre-authorization requirement and allowing for access to “walk in” care.
Trump's MISSION ACT law does more than stoke the “choice” question and open benefits to caregivers. It also set new standards in how providers are paid, provide continuing medical education for non-VA medical professionals, improve opioid prescribing practices, and sanction a VA asset and infrastructure review that will force legislators to contemplate the closure of costly, underused facilities in their districts.
Perhaps the most compelling provision is the authority the VA Secretary will be given to launch pilot programs through a newly established VA Center for Innovation for Care and Payment. New ideas and innovations are now taken from the abstract, and actualized in a government agency that past critics have considered a cemetery where great ideas are put to final rest. "Dems" (except Akaka) had nothing to do wuth all this. I than the 4 guys who got it done, including Trump.

I could add many more actions, legislation, EOs, from my ists, but I've pointed out enough to show the foolishness of your denial posts.

Wanna see still MANY MORE ACCOMPLISHMENTS ?No problem >>>

As your very own source points out, it was covid that caused the increase and after it was pretty much over with, SNAP's continued to rise under Dementia making it more irresistible to stay on the dole aiding in our labor shortage which is responsible for our inflation rates and interest rate hikes.
It partially responsible for the inflation. Other causes (from Biden mismanagement) are >>>
  • reduction in oil production
  • increased spending
  • opening up the Mexican border

Forum List

Back