I support 8.25/hour national minimum wage(house republicans do it!)

Millions of unskilled illegals tend to hold down the wages of unskilled Americans.

Actually, it is Republucans who hold down the wages of unskilled Americans. They must serve their corporate masters and provide a low cost workforce

Stick it to those Republicans and their corporate masters, deport those poor, exploited illegals.

tumblr_inline_n45s5v9uz41r3tm8z.jpg

Minimum wage is a job growth prohibitive

-Geaux

If it takes 12 dollars per hour just to eat and provide some light. How does it not discourage workers if they're making slave wages and can never expect to make it. Further into debt just to maintain enough money to feed themselves.

Think this is fair when mr.pig is making billions?

You know damn sure the rich will take advantage of the workers and do exactly this. Look at the world and open up a history book.

You know damn sure the rich will take advantage of the workers and do exactly this.

Kill the greedy kulaks, eh comrade?

You think becoming like Mexico with a small super rich and a huge poor class is a good thing? Seems to be your goal.

During the 1940-1970's we had the largest middle class on earth with the best standards in everything. Guess what, the rich paid their share and we invested in our own fucking country.

You really are brainwashed.

Last edited:
Stick it to those Republicans and their corporate masters, deport those poor, exploited illegals.

Minimum wage would still be too low

Eliminate the illegal competition, corporate masters will be forced to pay more than the minimum wage.

Can not do that as the rich white far left would not have their slave labor to work in their houses.

Not to mention the fact that Latinos are now the largest minority in the US so the far left sees votes to stay in power..

If it takes 12 dollars per hour just to eat and provide some light. How does it not discourage workers if they're making slave wages and can never expect to make it. Further into debt just to maintain enough money to feed themselves.

You know damn sure the rich will take advantage of the workers and do exactly this. Look at the world and open up a history book.

You know damn sure the rich will take advantage of the workers and do exactly this.

You think becoming like Mexico with a small super rich and a huge poor class is a good thing? Seems to be your goal.

During the 1940-1970's we had the largest middle class on earth with the best standards in everything. Guess what, the rich paid their share and we invested in our own fucking country.

The far left brain washed to think that a raise in the minimum wage will change anything.

The far left push for the minimum wage hike is to give the unions instant raises so the money flows into the DNC coffers and that is the only reason the far left is for it.

Only a far left Obama drone would not know this and ignore it..

We also had an oligopoly on global exports during most of that time.

I don't get it. If all one is capable of doing is saying "do you want fries with that" why should that person be paid $25 an hour?

I like a base minimum wage and then commission in as many jobs as possible. Why? Because if one is on commission you hustle. I used to sell on average $30 grand a month in bad weather and ramping up to Christmas $50 grand a month in a pet store. I made a percentage. I worked hard and was well rewarded. All sales had to stick. Any returns were taken off your total. Now I know my sales were thru the roof because well it's me. I rock. But commissions inspire people because at the end of the day you can go....I did that.

But when this store decided out of the blue to cut commissions and offer a higher minimum wage and make everyone equal, I was out of there. Why? Because I was better than everyone else. I wasn't going to play the Kurt Vonnegut "Harrison Bergeron" game of being equal when I was clearly better.

You have to inspire people. And reward them when they rock.

You think becoming like Mexico with a small super rich and a huge poor class is a good thing?

You think they got that way because they reduced the power of government? :lol:

During the 1940-1970's we had the largest middle class on earth with the best standards in everything.

If only all our competition was bombed into rubble again, we could repeat that happy period.

I don't get it. If all one is capable of doing is saying "do you want fries with that" why should that person be paid $25 an hour?
It' idiotic. Statists wish to reward idiots...

And they need our help though but not by rewarding them to make them the same as the producers.

Oh shoot how can I put this nicely. Ok. We have a certain strata of individuals who are only capable of going "do you want fries with that".

I understand this. And I am thrilled to death that they can get this level of a job. I admire these souls who are out there at least trying and not wanting a hand out. But still as you said, they are idiots.

Yikes that's the truth.

So what can we do? We won't figure it out in a day or in a week. But I bet if we could get the rest of the bullshit out of the way we could figure out something. But to try to give every entry level job 25 bucks an hour. Well there goes the economy.

I support minimum wage of 4.50 per hour.

Perhaps that will motivate people to actually improve themselves.

I support you surrendering all your wealth to pay for all the government support of all workers.
Why would I do that? I am not responsible for anyone else having a job.

You are responsible, because you vote for wages below poverty. That increases taxes & inflation on me due to increased government support of workers & more jobless on the dole. So all of you economic retards for sub poverty wages must give them all your wealth before you try to steal mine.

I like a base minimum wage and then commission in as many jobs as possible. Why? Because if one is on commission you hustle. I used to sell on average $30 grand a month in bad weather and ramping up to Christmas $50 grand a month in a pet store. I made a percentage. I worked hard and was well rewarded. All sales had to stick. Any returns were taken off your total. Now I know my sales were thru the roof because well it's me. I rock. But commissions inspire people because at the end of the day you can go....I did that.

But when this store decided out of the blue to cut commissions and offer a higher minimum wage and make everyone equal, I was out of there. Why? Because I was better than everyone else. I wasn't going to play the Kurt Vonnegut "Harrison Bergeron" game of being equal when I was clearly better.

You have to inspire people. And reward them when they rock.

I could never do commissions based work. I would hate to have the chance that if you work hard, you still might not earn enough.
Most people who work on commissions over here are doorknockers who work for telephone or electricity companies, anyway.

It must have been a super busy pet store for you to sell so much.

But no one asks that question! And what so many don't understand is that a heck of a lot more is involved, especially when you are understaffed.

Lets say you work in fast food and earn $7.50 an hour. For one whole week, you are extremely busy and understaffed, so each shift, you end up doing the work of two people. You work twice as hard, still for $7.50 an hour. Shouldn't you get double, considering you have done the work of two?

Forum List

Back