I sure hope we are or will hunt down the lead terrorist who kidnapped those girls

Certainly, because there is no oil or no prophet involved for the USA.
Stay away until there is something profitable for the USA.

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

I'm sure Boka Haram has its own prophet.

You're such a fucking dolt. You're ready to throw away American lives on someone else's problem.

Prophet, lol, you beat me to it dammit. Well done!

The Nigerian government knew this was going to happen. The police knew. The fucking army knew. They had a four hour notice and stood back.

First find out why.

Sorry but how did this get to be our problem? A Nigerian Muslim terrorist kidnaps Nigerian girls in Nigeria and suddenly they become "our" girls? I want the guy to die a horrible death too, but it isnt our problem.

They are black girls so big Moo can say they could be her daughters.

Unless and until we find out why the Nigerians allowed the kidnappings happen when they had four hours to move those girls, we should not do one single thing. Not a boot, not a toe, not a drone. This has all the earmarks of a baited trap.

more like incompetency....

The U.S. military has been part of the hunt for Christian terrorist Joseph Kony in the Congo since 2008.

So I wouldn't get too excited about a quick killing of the leader of Boko Haram. . :cool:

he is probably in Nairobi watching the playoffs in a sports bar....

You're such a fucking dolt. You're ready to throw away American lives on someone else's problem.

You are a prick, Rabbi, masquerading as a human.

Yes, this is every decent person's business in the world, and, yes, it is our problem.

Banal is evil, as you just demonstrated.

You wouldn't support a few cia agents with drone support?

Maybe.
But I can see it escalating pretty quickly. Again, how did this become our problem?

Well that's all I think is needed. No need for military intervention. As to it being our problem, it's not but that doesn't mean we can't do what's right. They are CHILDREN
The fact that so many innocent children are involved is why I believe we should help. That is the only reason I believe we should do so.

Yes, this is every decent person's business in the world, and, yes, it is our problem.

You're an abject babbling idiot, Jake. You never post anything except feelings and platitudes.
There are children starving in all sorts of places. Is that our business? There are children sold as sex slaves in thailand. Is that our business? Are we now suddenly responsible for the health and well being of the planet's children?
It is terrible what happened. It is tragic. And the only thing that will make it worse is sending US troops to be killed and used for propaganda.

You never post anything except feelings and platitudes.

You are banal, evil, and a prick. Tis what tis.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

All the stupid #'s and online petitions are meaningless.

What happens if we go there to get this guy and there's 'collateral damage' to some innocent civilians there and public sentiment turns against us in that country? If you want to do something about it, I think that UN should get involved and send soldiers from OTHER countries to apprehend this guy. We don't need more enemies and another 'front'.

Highly doubtful we have made no progress that we know of finding those who killed Ambassador Stevens so the chances of us doing anything to find these girls or there kidnappers is remote if not out of the question.

Not our business. Someone at the pentagram or white house has determined that there is little to gain by hunting this guy down. The U.S. doesn't do things unless there is something to gain.

Last edited:

Well , this is one of the few times we agree.

We probably agree on more than either of us would imagine. I mean, here I am agreeing with the libertarians on foreign policy. Who would have thought it?

Ironic as hell that someone with the moniker "the Rabi" questions Americans getting all up in Muslim's faces with their uncontrolled hate of others not of their religion. Funny about that.

This SHOULD be everyones problem. If the world united on dealing with major acts of terrorism in a swift & lethal manner it might actually put a stop to it. Just because these girls are in Africa doesn't make their lives less valuable. America should always help defend the defenseless.

All the stupid #'s and online petitions are meaningless.

What happens if we go there to get this guy and there's 'collateral damage' to some innocent civilians there and public sentiment turns against us in that country? If you want to do something about it, I think that UN should get involved and send soldiers from OTHER countries to apprehend this guy. We don't need more enemies and another 'front'.

:lol:

The UN is waiting on us to do something, they will not make a move before we do, b/c they have never made a move w/o us

Forum List

Back