I think I have the hot mic thing figured out...

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Why so much outrage from the libtards over Trumps remarks ??? Then it hit me. Libtards watch CNN and MSNBC and the major networks. Trumpeters watch Fox. Megan Kelly vs Maureen Dowd. Get the picture? Libtards have forgotten what pussy looks like. All they have is Anderson Cooper.

Check your local channel guide.

Why so much outrage from the libtards ove Trumps remarks ??? Then it hit me. Libtards watch CNN and MSNBC and the major networks. Trumpeters watch Fox. Megan Kelly vs Maureen Dowd. Get the picture? Libtards have forgotten what pussy looks like. All they have is Anderson Cooper.

What?

He thinks that looking at a girl is "seeing pussy" ROFL.

I think we can all guesstimate when the last time you got laid

No doubt the MSM has many transcripts of Hillary and Bill making lewd comments. They just chose to hid those transcripts.

Americans get duped again.

Why so much outrage from the libtards over Trumps remarks ??? Then it hit me. Libtards watch CNN and MSNBC and the major networks. Trumpeters watch Fox. Megan Kelly vs Maureen Dowd. Get the picture? Libtards have forgotten what pussy looks like. All they have is Anderson Cooper.

Meygyn Kelly is a feminist bitch, hates Trump, rumored to be moving to CNN next year.....I can't look at her without thinking her eyes are too far apart....predator.

snl9n-5-web.jpg

Meygyn Kelly is a feminist bitch, hates Trump, rumored to be moving to CNN next year.....I can't look at her without thinking her eyes are too far apart....predator.

Bleeding from her..whatever!

Paul Ryan is still sucking Romney's dick. Hopefully he gets upended and has to work for a living next year...I'm sure K-street would be wide open for Munster Boy.

There's a pussy I'd like to grab, right by the pussy throat!

I'm talking about what you're looking at, not what your hearing.

I'm talking about what you're looking at, not what your hearing.

No tits...now Patti Anne Browne is a different story:

QPWghXs.gif

No doubt the MSM has many transcripts of Hillary and Bill making lewd comments. They just chose to hid those transcripts.

Americans get duped again.

This supports your post:

"New York Times Gave Hillary Veto Power
WikiLeaks emails show reporter agreed to let Clinton campaign cut quotes before story ran
by Brendan Kirby | Updated 11 Oct 2016 at 12:46 PM

...Leibovich agreed to give the Clinton campaign veto power over the statements she made."
New York Times Gave Hillary Veto Power

And this:

"NYT/CNBC’s John Harwood Advises Clinton Campaign, Gloats About Provoking Trump At Debate"
Read more: NYT/CNBC’s John Harwood Advises Clinton Campaign, Gloats About Provoking Trump At Debate

Are you just now realizing that fox presents a different reality than the rest of the world? I guess if you're in the bubble, you don't know anything but the bubble.

Are you just now realizing that fox presents a different reality than the rest of the world? I guess if you're in the bubble, you don't know anything but the bubble.
If you prefer a hag bubble...be my guest.

So you don't care what they report, as long as they have big titties? That's one of the main ideas in the fox business plan.

Please tweet this to Donald.

So you don't care what they report, as long as they have big titties? That's one of the main ideas in the fox business plan.
I can differentiate between fact and fiction...no matter what the source. I can also recognize big tits versus small...big is not always best...it depends on the frame they are attached to.

I can differentiate between fact and fiction...no matter what the source. I can also recognize big tits versus small...big is not always best...it depends on the frame they are attached to.

But to a fox viewer, they are still more important than what is said.

Oh they are just trying to distract from the avalanche of Wikileaks that expose them for the frauds they are.

Forum List

Back