I think I might be done with the Catholic Church...

The pedophile priest horror would not have grown and flourished without the caring cover up of gay priests.

- the bishops and cardinals were all gay ... the "coverup" has been going on for centuries.

has there been news of gay priests, how would anyone know when they are all forbidden to have sex.

* Tipsy is a loon ...

Atheists realize that the bible is all made up. You don't and try to interpret it yourself. Big difference.
You just implied that atheists don’t know anything about the Bible because they don’t go to church. Make up your mind.
No, I just explained it to you, atheists don't go to church because they realize that the bible isn't a god's word, but men's word.
What does that have to do with you admission they can’t understand it since they don’t go to church.
You just said, " I stopped going to Church when I was 18. "

so by your own argument you don't go to church so that must mean you don't understand religion either
That was never my argument and you don’t know what happened after I stopped.

Doesn't matter you made the statement

If you don't go to church you don't understand religion

The bishops allowed 1000 children to be molested by priests, a grand jury has found.

I might be done with carrying the water of a Church that has failed on such an epic level to live up to their own moral rules.

As long as my father is alive, I will continue to go to Mass with him, because I don't want to break his heart.

But after that, I think I'm done.

Can't say that I blame you. My sympathies to all the good Catholic people in the world who have spent their lives sincerely believing in and trying to follow Christ, only to have it smeared and desecrated by the actions of a (relatively) small group of evil people.

If I may ask, what happens after your dad is no longer a factor?

You just implied that atheists don’t know anything about the Bible because they don’t go to church. Make up your mind.
No, I just explained it to you, atheists don't go to church because they realize that the bible isn't a god's word, but men's word.
What does that have to do with you admission they can’t understand it since they don’t go to church.

so by your own argument you don't go to church so that must mean you don't understand religion either

No. Taz made that statement. I was using his statement against him.

Quote me or shut the fuck up, you god damn imbecile. :lol:

It’s called logic, Taz. I flipped your logic on you and used it against you. If you didn’t understand it the first time, I doubt you would understand it the second time.

Maybe you should go eat a snickers bar. You seem irritable.

The Catholic Church is not Christianity; it didn't even exist at the time Jesus lived. It's just another huge power structure which tends to attract corrupt people and corrupt people who gain some power within it.
You can keep telling yourself that, as I have noticed you doing for quite some time. You are mistaken, of course.

You are mistaken, of course.

Jesus was but one throughout the centuries that have championed the religion of Antiquity, as many others similarly that were exacted the same fate -

images

those persecuted and victimized for their innocents. organized, scriptural religion hasn't a clue.

That's it, make up something I didn't say, it's all you've got. :lol:
It’s your logic, Taz, not mine.
So quote me you idiot.

You are an extreme idiot on a very high level of idiocy, Nazi. Or do you think a Joseph Goebbels - a very intelligent man, one of the most intelligent political propagators of the culture of death - was not an extreme idiot when he had murdered even his own children?
You can demonstrate now your nearly perfect idiocy by denying what I said with the correct argument "Goebbels did not murder his children", what would be formally correct, because his wife Magda murdered their children. Then you could say "I proved you wrong" - and this would be correct - and nevertheless you would continue to be wrong and to be an unbelievable idiot. Goebbels murdered even his own children.

Last edited:
I went to Catholic parochial school.

But you was not a Catholic, isn't it?

Too much guilt.

?

The Catholic are the worst as they're rebellious. Me too. I rebelled at thirteen.

Who rebelled not at thirteen (12 -17, 18 or even up to 21 years? )? That's part of the biological reconstruction of the brainware - some call it "age of puberty". American presidents seem to reach the age of puberty with about 70 years.

Last edited:

It’s called logic, Taz. I flipped your logic on you and used it against you. If you didn’t understand it the first time, I doubt you would understand it the second time.

You can't quote me, now stfu because I just won AGAIN. :lol:

So quote me you idiot.

You are an extreme idiot on a very high level of idiocy, Nazi. Or do you think a Joseph Goebbels - a very intelligent man, one of the most intelligent political propagators of the culture of death - was not an extreme idiot when he had murdered even his own children?
You can demonstrate now your nearly perfect idiocy by denying what I said with the correct argument "Goebbels did not murder his children", what would be formally correct, because his wife Magda murdered their children. Then you could say "I proved you wrong" - and this would be correct - and nevertheless you would continue to be wrong and to be an unbelievable idiot. Goebbels murdered even his own children.

You just said his wife killed the kids. I bet Goebbels was and still is your hero.

Then why am I in control of this conversation?

You're not even in control of that wee cock in your hand. :lol:

I've got you begging me to respond to you.

So quote me you idiot.

You just said his wife killed the kids. I bet Goebbels was and still is your hero.

In your Darwininan war of words you will win your self to death, Nazi. And this is competely independent from anything else except than you on your own.

“Man is a creature whose substance is faith, what his faith is, he is”.
Franklin D. Roosevelt from the Baghvad-Gita chapter 17, verse 3

Last edited:

I've got you begging me to respond to you.
:blowpop:

So quote me you idiot.

In your Darwininan war of words you will win your self to death, Nazi. And this is competely independent from anything else except than you on your own.

“Man is a creature whose substance is faith, what his faith is, he is”.
Franklin D. Roosevelt from the Baghvad-Gita chapter 17, verse 3

Did I get you a little too far into happy hour in Doucheland?

Forum List

Back