I think that Franken should NOT quit

Every day Franken dangles in the wind is a good day for republicans. Watch out when the radical left calls for the resignation of one of their own. Chances are they have a dirty trick or two up their sleeves.

He is a useless turd. Unproductive in Congress and reportedly a real a-hole to his staff. I would love to see him go........but not for the reason that some anonymous woman is accusing him of forcefully kissing her many years ago. Who knows who this woman really is? Maybe Franken is just apologizing because that seems to him to be the right thing to do, doesn't really prove guilt, in my opinion.

Do women lie about these things? We know they do, remember the Duke rape allegations? Should women be believed? Certainly but they also should have the moral courage to come out and face those they accuse. This back door anonymous BS taking out a US Senator is crazy.

The left screaming for his resigning proves to me that he is a number one jerk. They even want rid of him. Their desire to see him leave has absolutely nothing to do with morality or ethics, if it did then Bill Clinton would have been removed from office those many years ago. But the dems didn't care and now they pretend they do. Hypocrites.

He was photographed grabbing the tits of a sleeping female soldier! He is a worthless POS.

He is not really denying the charges (nor truly admitting to it).

The only reasons they want him to step down is that the Dems can try to use the moral high ground to steal AL, when they know they won’t lose Liberal MN

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Go to this site and see the real reason. They discuss the guilt of Franken and it is worse then I thought. BUT, before the article loads a pop-up comes up asking why Trump doesn't step down. It is all a game, they are sacrificing a clown for a King.

The Evidence Against Franken is no Weaker--Maybe Stronger--than the Evidence Against Moore

I agree 100%

If putting your arm around someone as you take a photo is sexual assault then 90% of men and 40% of women are fucked.

Since when is taking a picture of grabbing someone's chest "putting your arm around someone"?
STOP LYING Avatar....he DID NOT grab her breasts, he pretended to grab her breasts for a picture..... for goodness sake....how hard is it for people to actually tell the truth around here....?

And yes, I saw the picture, he is NOT grabbing her breasts, but he is pretending like he is.....(you can see he is not actually touching her) which is bad, but not as bad as actually molesting her.....

Please be HONEST!

I am. I saw the picture. His hand is clearly on her chest. Not pretending to grab it.

I'm astounded how you guys are able to lie about this with it being so clear.
Get new glasses.

Brilliant linguist Al Franken invents new form of apology: Quote Wellstone, trash Trump and never say the word “sorry.”

Forum List

Back