I think that Franken should NOT quit

I just don't care. Like, not at all. Just like I don't care about the Alabama election. 90% of the politicians in DC are human excrement anyways.

I keep trying to get you guys to support term limits but y'all are too stupid to get it.

I agree 100%

If putting your arm around someone as you take a photo is sexual assault then 90% of men and 40% of women are fucked.

Since when is taking a picture of grabbing someone's chest "putting your arm around someone"?
STOP LYING Avatar....he DID NOT grab her breasts, he pretended to grab her breasts for a picture..... for goodness sake....how hard is it for people to actually tell the truth around here....?

And yes, I saw the picture, he is NOT grabbing her breasts, but he is pretending like he is.....(you can see he is not actually touching her) which is bad, but not as bad as actually molesting her.....

Please be HONEST!

I will be Honest with you...

I don't think franken did anything to resign for....

Having said that I am enjoying the shit out of

watching all this.

liberals have caught their own tit in the ringer they

created.

BTW he is not in congress he is in the Senate and on two committees of importance within the Senate and everyone on those committees say he has worked really hard since he has been there...

But I personally have no idea why they are asking him to resign for forcing kisses on to adult women..... I can not tell you how many men have tried to kiss me, that should not have even thought for a nano second of trying to.....

but I certainly would never in a million years have thought of asking for the resignation of that person....AS LONG AS they did not try to do such again and they were clear on where I stood.

Though let me say, I haven't had a chance to read about all of the different women's complaints so I retract him not resigning until I get a chance to read them....
I am well aware of that Misterbeale
but taking a picture with a woman who asked for one with her husband taking the picture and him grabbing her butt right when the flash was going off seemed to be a part of his comedy act...? Am I wrong? I still think it was way wrong of him....but I don't see the sexual harassment of an employee by someone in power kind of thing that others are resigning for?

Not in one instance yet has there been a woman that worked under him where he could affect their career unless they slept with him or put up with some kind of continual abuse???

Yes, us women should not have to worry about these kind of things happening to us....but some comedian simply trying to cop a kiss? A kiss with no sexual expectation at all, nor in a setting where anything sexual could have possibly happen?

In yesteryear, at least in the movies, an unwanted kiss or pinch on the butt was handled by the woman..... by her slapping the face of the man.....?

I am glad things are changing and men are now thinking twice about plopping a kiss on a coworker or subordinate...but there is a difference in my humble opinion between a Harvy Weinstein, who used his money and power to mend or end careers if sexual relations/intercourse with him did not happen....

or a Bill Cosby who did the same with women only he also drugged them for the sex....

I don't think all of these cases should be lumped together as some one size fits all...cuz in my opinion, it is not a one size fits all, each person is an individual case and should be treated as such...

God gave us "reason" and logic for a ''reason'', and also demanded in the Bible that we treat EACH CRIME for what the crime entailed and how bad it is....or the evil intent of it.....

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.... etc.

I'm sorry. . . it's just too difficult to read your stuff when you come across as not knowing basic things educated folks know.

In fact, I did not read much past the first paragraph as it appears you do not have much of an education past the sixth grade.

Here, let me educate you with some sixth grade resources.

Al Franken IS indeed part of congress. You see, congress is composed of TWO parts, the House, and the Senate.

This is pretty basic stuff for someone posting on a political forum. Go back to grade school.

"The Congress of the United States, the nation's lawmaking body, is made up of two houses, the House of Representatives and the Senate."
Congress of the United States | Scholastic
I am well aware of that MisterBeale..... :rolleyes:

I agree 100%

If putting your arm around someone as you take a photo is sexual assault then 90% of men and 40% of women are fucked.

Since when is taking a picture of grabbing someone's chest "putting your arm around someone"?
STOP LYING Avatar....he DID NOT grab her breasts, he pretended to grab her breasts for a picture..... for goodness sake....how hard is it for people to actually tell the truth around here....?

And yes, I saw the picture, he is NOT grabbing her breasts, but he is pretending like he is.....(you can see he is not actually touching her) which is bad, but not as bad as actually molesting her.....

Please be HONEST!

watching all this.

created.
After they get Franken to resign and Moore wins, they will demand Moore's and Trump's head. . . just wait.

And when they don't get it?
giphy.gif

BTW he is not in congress he is in the Senate and on two committees of importance within the Senate and everyone on those committees say he has worked really hard since he has been there...

But I personally have no idea why they are asking him to resign for forcing kisses on to adult women..... I can not tell you how many men have tried to kiss me, that should not have even thought for a nano second of trying to.....

but I certainly would never in a million years have thought of asking for the resignation of that person....AS LONG AS they did not try to do such again and they were clear on where I stood.

Though let me say, I haven't had a chance to read about all of the different women's complaints so I retract him not resigning until I get a chance to read them....
I am well aware of that Misterbeale
but taking a picture with a woman who asked for one with her husband taking the picture and him grabbing her butt right when the flash was going off seemed to be a part of his comedy act...? Am I wrong? I still think it was way wrong of him....but I don't see the sexual harassment of an employee by someone in power kind of thing that others are resigning for?

Not in one instance yet has there been a woman that worked under him where he could affect their career unless they slept with him or put up with some kind of continual abuse???

Yes, us women should not have to worry about these kind of things happening to us....but some comedian simply trying to cop a kiss? A kiss with no sexual expectation at all, nor in a setting where anything sexual could have possibly happen?

In yesteryear, at least in the movies, an unwanted kiss or pinch on the butt was handled by the woman..... by her slapping the face of the man.....?

I am glad things are changing and men are now thinking twice about plopping a kiss on a coworker or subordinate...but there is a difference in my humble opinion between a Harvy Weinstein, who used his money and power to mend or end careers if sexual relations/intercourse with him did not happen....

or a Bill Cosby who did the same with women only he also drugged them for the sex....

I don't think all of these cases should be lumped together as some one size fits all...cuz in my opinion, it is not a one size fits all, each person is an individual case and should be treated as such...

God gave us "reason" and logic for a ''reason'', and also demanded in the Bible that we treat EACH CRIME for what the crime entailed and how bad it is....or the evil intent of it.....

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.... etc.

I'm sorry. . . it's just too difficult to read your stuff when you come across as not knowing basic things educated folks know.

In fact, I did not read much past the first paragraph as it appears you do not have much of an education past the sixth grade.

Here, let me educate you with some sixth grade resources.

Al Franken IS indeed part of congress. You see, congress is composed of TWO parts, the House, and the Senate.

This is pretty basic stuff for someone posting on a political forum. Go back to grade school.

"The Congress of the United States, the nation's lawmaking body, is made up of two houses, the House of Representatives and the Senate."
Congress of the United States | Scholastic
I am well aware of that MisterBeale..... :rolleyes:

You are?

I quote you from above, "BTW he is not in congress he is in the Senate. . . "

I agree 100%

Please be HONEST!

watching all this.

created.
It's a bunch of women in the Congress/Senate that are pushing this ''ZERO TOLERANCE'' crud....whether it is a one time kiss for a picture'' or putting your hands up a subordinate's skirt while sitting next to her in a boardroom and, pardon the phrase, ''grabbing her pussy'', or raping her by drugging her.....

They simply are not all the same....

I have never agreed with this ZERO Tolerance, PC to the hilt, crap....like suspending a 7 year old kid cuz a butter knife he used to peal an orange at the bus stop ended up in his back pack due to ZERO tolerance of guns and knives in school... type of thing.... it is wrong not to judge and punish, (or even reward) according to the deed....imo.

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

Not the word of a few people from years and years ago.

Allegations are not ...... PROOF.

Follow legal procedures. Take statements. Gather evidence. File charges. Take it to court.

Let a judge and jury decide what happened and what didn't.

People lie. That is why we have courts.

He is a useless turd. Unproductive in Congress and reportedly a real a-hole to his staff. I would love to see him go........but not for the reason that some anonymous woman is accusing him of forcefully kissing her many years ago. Who knows who this woman really is? Maybe Franken is just apologizing because that seems to him to be the right thing to do, doesn't really prove guilt, in my opinion.

Do women lie about these things? We know they do, remember the Duke rape allegations? Should women be believed? Certainly but they also should have the moral courage to come out and face those they accuse. This back door anonymous BS taking out a US Senator is crazy.

The left screaming for his resigning proves to me that he is a number one jerk. They even want rid of him. Their desire to see him leave has absolutely nothing to do with morality or ethics, if it did then Bill Clinton would have been removed from off those many years ago. But the dems didn't care and now they pretend they do. Hypocrites.

No, they want to sacrifice him because they believe it will give them the moral high ground and force the Republicans to vote Jones over Moore. What we don't hear enough of from the press is that unlike Franken, Moore denies the allegations, and there is no evidence to support them.
I have been saying that for days, the democrats are sacrificing the clown to get at the King. Don't know if that is fact but their behavior sure seems like that is what they are doing. The democrats certainly have a history of not caring about such things. Kennedy, two of them, having an affair with Monroe to the point they may have even had her killed, the democrats didn't care. Teddy commits manslaughter, and he stays. Clinton lies under oath over something as stupid as a BJ, but the democrats don't care. Franken just touches or kisses a woman and they are all up in arms? Someone left the fish out cause it sure stinks.
Winner.

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

Follow legal procedures. Take statements. Gather evidence. File charges. Take it to court.

Statute of limitations.

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

Joke photo? Missed it. Can you post it?

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

Statute of limitations.
California.

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

I don't think he's going to fight it...he's probably going to resign...

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

Joke photo? Missed it. Can you post it?
lead_960.jpg

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

Statute of limitations.
California.

I didn't say state.

I said statute of limitations. Most of the time there is only a short period in which to make a claim.

He is a useless turd. Unproductive in Congress and reportedly a real a-hole to his staff. I would love to see him go........but not for the reason that some anonymous woman is accusing him of forcefully kissing her many years ago. Who knows who this woman really is? Maybe Franken is just apologizing because that seems to him to be the right thing to do, doesn't really prove guilt, in my opinion.

Do women lie about these things? We know they do, remember the Duke rape allegations? Should women be believed? Certainly but they also should have the moral courage to come out and face those they accuse. This back door anonymous BS taking out a US Senator is crazy.

The left screaming for his resigning proves to me that he is a number one jerk. They even want rid of him. Their desire to see him leave has absolutely nothing to do with morality or ethics, if it did then Bill Clinton would have been removed from office those many years ago. But the dems didn't care and now they pretend they do. Hypocrites.

It's more than one woman is your problem. There have been several women who have come forward, Franken is NOT denying any of it, so you can color him gone.

There is a political reason for this. Women see Democrats resigning or leaving office, while Donald Trump is still sitting in the Oval office who has a much longer history of assaulting women than Franken does. IOW Democrats are telling Franken to step down--and then they'll point their fingers at Republicans to do the same, and they will campaign on it.

So if Franken resigns he is basically helping the DNC in the midterm elections in 2018. Women are the largest voting block in this country, and they will vote for the party that eliminates the sexual assaulters and harrasser's in their party, while Republicans don't. That's what they're going for.

So he believes grabbing the tits of a sleeping lady he is not sexually involved with is ok? Time to go.

He needs to fight this.

Show us PROOF.

Not a joke photo.

I don't think he's going to fight it...he's probably going to resign...

He's a coward. If he is truly innocent as he proclaims, why would he resign? His reputation is destroyed either way, so why not be principled? If he can't or won't stand up for himself, nobody else will......

So he believes grabbing the tits of a sleeping lady he is not sexually involved with is ok? Time to gom
I wasn't there so I don't know. does it rise to the level of a crime?

I don't think so. Plus the photo doesn't show him actually touching her tits...it is through several layers of clothing and its unclear of he is even touching...

PS- I think Franken is a jackass and I disagree with his politics.

So he believes grabbing the tits of a sleeping lady he is not sexually involved with is ok? Time to gom
I wasn't there so I don't know. does it rise to the level of a crime?

I don't think so. Plus the photo doesn't show him actually touching her tits...it is through several layers of clothing and its unclear of he is even touching...

PS- I think Franken is a jackass and I disagree with his politics.
So you go around pretending to grab sleeping woman's tits? Is that a real excuse if you are 21 or older? No.

Forum List

Back