I think the many reasons to not vote Trump can be narrowed down to 4 points

You seem to be under the impression that I'm a Hillary supporter.

That's what happens with candidates once a perception about them becomes spread. You have now become associated with Hillary like Trump is perceived to be racist.
CWuIUQgUEAAkWZJ.jpg

Oh let's be clear. I will vote for Hillary but I am in no way shape or form excited about her or trust her. But she's still better than the steaming pile of shit being offered up from Republicans.

she is a liar, a fraud, and a female version of Obama. She is the worst possible person to be president.

...except for Trump or Cruz.

That's what happens with candidates once a perception about them becomes spread. You have now become associated with Hillary like Trump is perceived to be racist.
CWuIUQgUEAAkWZJ.jpg

Oh let's be clear. I will vote for Hillary but I am in no way shape or form excited about her or trust her. But she's still better than the steaming pile of shit being offered up from Republicans.

she is a liar, a fraud, and a female version of Obama. She is the worst possible person to be president.

either of them would be infinitely better than Hillary. Why would you want more of the failed liberalism of Obama? why would you want a proven liar? why would you want someone who violated US classified data laws? why would you want an old, tired, corrupt, white woman?

WTF is wrong with you?

It completely blows my mind. Only republicans could be this dumb. Let's list the reasons why Trump is so awful:

1) His vocabulary is no better than a 13 year old's.

2) His emotional maturity is no better than a 12 year old's.

3) Psychologists say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which is a disasterous trait for a president to have.

4) He rarely talks about specific policy ideas and the ones he has highlighted are overly emotional brain farts lacking any trace of nuance. A kid in middle school could come up with ideas like banning all Muslims or making Mexico pay for a goddamn border wall. Are republicans really this retarded?

Please, PLEASE do NOT discourage right wingers from backing Trump....He is the very BEST of opportunities to maintain the WH and convert the senate into Dem.s hands ( not to mention the SCOTUS.)

continue to believe that. you are in an ever shrinking minority. the hildebeast will never be president----------------------except maybe president of the lesbian association in federal prison.

Want to bet? You name the stakes. But I'll bet you that Hillary WILL be president.

OK, $500. send me your $500. If the hildebeast wins I'll send it back with $500 more. If she loses I keep it. Deal?

Sure, send me your address.

I have a better idea, send your $500 to the IRS to help pay down Obama's debt.

Here's a point to ponder a bit:

In the not too distant past, what "rising" political figure has:

Used fear as a platform
Called for making his country "great again" (with the implication that the country is no longer "great"
Labeled a sub-cultural group as undesirable and worthy of extradition or worse
Has incited violence against dissenters
....and been referred to as one who speaks or tells it, "as it is"?

It completely blows my mind. Only republicans could be this dumb. Let's list the reasons why Trump is so awful:

3) Psychologists say he is the poster child of narcissistic personality disorder which is a disasterous trait for a president to have.

4) He rarely talks about specific policy ideas and the ones he has highlighted are overly emotional brain farts lacking any trace of nuance. A kid in middle school could come up with ideas like banning all Muslims or making Mexico pay for a goddamn border wall. Are republicans really this retarded?

Four points? Really? How about we narrow this down to one point:

1. Trump is a fucking idiot.

Used fear as a platform
Called for making his country "great again" (with the implication that the country is no longer "great"

let me guess; Hillary?

Four points? Really? How about we narrow this down to one point:

1. Trump is a fucking idiot.

Trump really scares you libs. I find that amusing. What is it about a guy who tells the truth and wants the country to succeed that you libs fear?

are you afraid you might have to work for your living? are you afraid that someone else might be more successful than you because they were smarter or worked harder?

CWuIUQgUEAAkWZJ.jpg

either of them would be infinitely better than Hillary. Why would you want more of the failed liberalism of Obama? why would you want a proven liar? why would you want someone who violated US classified data laws? why would you want an old, tired, corrupt, white woman?

WTF is wrong with you?

Simple. I'd rather have her pick SC Justices than Cruz or Trump.

Please, PLEASE do NOT discourage right wingers from backing Trump....He is the very BEST of opportunities to maintain the WH and convert the senate into Dem.s hands ( not to mention the SCOTUS.)

continue to believe that. you are in an ever shrinking minority. the hildebeast will never be president----------------------except maybe president of the lesbian association in federal prison.

Want to bet? You name the stakes. But I'll bet you that Hillary WILL be president.

OK, $500. send me your $500. If the hildebeast wins I'll send it back with $500 more. If she loses I keep it. Deal?

I knew you were all talk.

Christ more illegals are leaving America than coming in. Illegals, whether you like it or not, are critical parts of many industries like agriculture in the US. Getting rid of them would greatly hinder our economy. It blows my mind you people do not bother with any basic level of research.

If, as you say, more illegals had a greater intention of leaving the United States then are coming in desiring to be citizens... Then

1) there would be no real concern to waste our time with immigration reform
2) there is no truth behind the cost in Trumps proposal for mass deportation of illegals, since more (as you say) are already leaving the country.
3) Hillary wouldn't be campaigning so hard with the promise to keep illegals here If they vote to support her, and in return she would not see them deported across the border.

So, which story concerning illegals are you going to finally settle with and stick to?

You see that's the real issue.....democrats are always great at making promises such as simply making illegals citizens, but they don't have the slightest clue on how to resolve the issue of illegal immigration gaining access in our country across open borders. The liberal base are hoping for a republican candidate that won't discuss the issue in forcing Democrats to take aim at dealing with the source of the problem, as they would much rather label and attack the republican candidate than do the harder job of confronting the issue and putting an end to it.
I never said there weren't currently millions of undocumented immigrants here. I'm saying that currently net illegal immigration from Mexico is at zero. Only republicans feel the need to whine about our "open border". They are idiots.

Only an idiot would only offer the promise of citizenship of illegals, without any plan to stop the flow of thousands more illegal immigrants from sneaking across the border. You do realize we had a mass amnesty of illegals during President Reagan in becoming citizens, and what did that solve today exactly? So now we have millions that came over since the 80s. yet democrats see simply a fast track to citizenship as the only viable solution. This only proves democrats are great at making promises during an election year, but they have proven to not have the slightest clue how to solve the problem from repeating itself and put and end to the illegal border crossing issue. If you honestly believe as the democrats do, then that would make you the proven idiot here Billy.
Oh Christ accept facts for what they are. Net illegal immigration from Mexico is at zero. How hard is this?

20 million of them are over here and that is a conservative estimate and you are fine with that??

Have you noticed when asked what mere citizenship of illegals under President Reagan was able to accomplish today with millions of illegals, that Billy remained very silent about it avoiding the issue completely? He just flat out doesn't know how we could possibly have so many millions of illegal immigrants in this country over the past 20 years. All he said was our borders was never the problem, so it's not an issue that needs to be addressed. Maybe one day he will figure it out.

As I said before, democrats will make their promises to earn themselves a vote, but are not willing to tackle the hard issues to solve the illegal immigration problem for good. Democrats need the votes, so why not go with the way it's always been?

Used fear as a platform

Obama?

CWuIUQgUEAAkWZJ.jpg

WTF is wrong with you?

Simple. I'd rather have her pick SC Justices than Cruz or Trump.

got it, you are a raving liberal who thinks the government is your momma. You are willing to become a slave to the government in exchange for free stuff.

I'm sure not going to give you my address over the internet. I was just looking out for you and the government. You will lose the $500 so might as well send it to the IRS so the govt can give it to someone who refuses to work.

I'm sure not going to give you my address over the internet. I was just looking out for you and the government. You will lose the $500 so might as well send it to the IRS so the govt can give it to someone who refuses to work.

Why don't you wager with me and put up something real. Loser picks the other persons avatar for the rest of the year. Deal?

Forum List

Back