I thought I heard it all....

Oh, dummy . . . how imaginative. You are a crappy troll. Work on it. :D Not to mention, you're a baby too. It's not as if you are the epitome of manners around here tardface.

Cool. How's that intelligent discussion coming along? A suggestion. If you want intelligent discussion....demand that those who share your political ideology refrain from starting bullshit threads like this one. If you were a person with some credibility, you'd have spent your time harassing the OP instead of leaping to his defense.

Demand? Lol. It's up to other people what threads they start, not me. Besides, I'm NOT a republican or a democrat. I am more of a libertarian.

Cool. A libertarian! Awesome.

What do you think of the OP of this thread. One that you are participating in? Any thoughts?

I'm just using it as a jumping board to put my thoughts out here about the current situation in ME with ISIS. Could have been any ISIS related thread, I suppose.

Hmmmmm. Is that so? That's where you and I differ. I read the OP and respond accordingly. I could have ignored the straight up lie that was being put forward and started talking about something else. But that doesn't make much sense.

My contribution to this thread.....prior to you deciding to engage me....was to mock the OP for being a lying shithead.

If you want to know what i think about ISIS and the ME.....avoid telling me to shut up when I'm not talking to you.

IOW, if it looks bad for Obama, you don't want to have a serious discussion about it. What exactly IS Obama doing? Sending over drones? Bombing? Where's the outrage? :D

You know what else? Iran has been awfully quiet lately. I wonder if they have anything to do with ISIS? Funding them? Who is funding them? Where are they getting their weapons and ammunition, food, etc.?

Somebody is paying for their needs. Who could it be?

Iran has actually been helping Iraq with ISIS..

To what extent they are actually helping is a mystery as we have (D) as president and the bulk of the press (mainly the far left press) is not interest in reporting on the illegal wars of Obama..

Cool. How's that intelligent discussion coming along? A suggestion. If you want intelligent discussion....demand that those who share your political ideology refrain from starting bullshit threads like this one. If you were a person with some credibility, you'd have spent your time harassing the OP instead of leaping to his defense.

Demand? Lol. It's up to other people what threads they start, not me. Besides, I'm NOT a republican or a democrat. I am more of a libertarian.

What do you think of the OP of this thread. One that you are participating in? Any thoughts?

I'm just using it as a jumping board to put my thoughts out here about the current situation in ME with ISIS. Could have been any ISIS related thread, I suppose.

Hmmmmm. Is that so? That's where you and I differ. I read the OP and respond accordingly. I could have ignored the straight up lie that was being put forward and started talking about something else. But that doesn't make much sense.

My contribution to this thread.....prior to you deciding to engage me....was to mock the OP for being a lying shithead.

If you want to know what i think about ISIS and the ME.....avoid telling me to shut up when I'm not talking to you.

IOW, if it looks bad for Obama, you don't want to have a serious discussion about it. What exactly IS Obama doing? Sending over drones? Bombing? Where's the outrage? :D

What is your obsession with Obama where I am concerned? Do you think I'm someone else?

I don't think ISIS looks bad for Obama. I'm good with his reaction to them. They are a criminal organization.....not a nation state. They are to be dealt with using police procedures and surgical strikes.

Are you seriously asking what Obama is doing? Is that supposed to be an intelligent question?

Now, that is interesting.

This part here:

"ISIS doesn’t “depend principally on moving money across international borders,” he said, but “obtains the vast majority of its revenues from local criminal and terrorist activities.”

I don't know if I buy that. They are supporting millions of people on revenue from local criminal and terrorist activities? How much money could a 3rd world country that is at war, with numerous warring tribes, get THAT kind of money?

This part here:

"ISIS doesn’t “depend principally on moving money across international borders,” he said, but “obtains the vast majority of its revenues from local criminal and terrorist activities.”

I don't know if I buy that. They are supporting millions of people on revenue from local criminal and terrorist activities? How much money could a 3rd world country that is at war, with numerous warring tribes, get THAT kind of money?

Millions? Who are you talking about? ISIS doesn't support millions of people. Not even close.

What is your obsession with Obama where I am concerned? Do you think I'm someone else?

I don't think ISIS looks bad for Obama. I'm good with his reaction to them. They are a criminal organization.....not a nation state. They are to be dealt with using police procedures and surgical strikes.

Are you seriously asking what Obama is doing? Is that supposed to be an intelligent question?

A criminal organization? Lol. That's an understatement. A really big one at that. ISIS is bad for Obama. That is according to CNN pollsters. FACE FACTS.

This part here:

Millions? Who are you talking about? ISIS doesn't support millions of people. Not even close.

Did you not read your own link?

"ISIS’s financial needs go beyond underwriting terror. “It’s a huge financial package to support 8 million people—which is now the size of the population living in territories under ISIS control,” says Luay al-Khatteeb, visiting fellow of the Doha Brookings Center and director of the Iraq Energy Institute in Baghdad. “ISIS is also supporting tens of thousands of militants who have been at war for months, with new recruits coming in every day. Yet it keeps all these people answerable to them, seems to have incredible cross-border mobility and shows no signs right now of running out of money or fuel.”

A criminal organization? Lol. That's an understatement. A really big one at that. ISIS is bad for Obama. That is according to CNN pollsters. FACE FACTS.

Bad for Obama how? Politically? Is that your angle?

You think ISIS is a country don't you?

This story is from last August when Egypt bombed Libya toward the end of that month, having nothing to do with the killing of Egyptian Christians in Libya this month.

The Pentagon was expressing concern that the unilateral bombing in August 2014 could further deteriorate conditions in Libya.

The propensity of so many on the right to lie is what 'takes the cake.'
You're correct in the remarks being from August. However, it seems that Egypt and UAE were correct in trying to deal with the problem at an earlier time. The general and DOD were wrong then, still wrong now. Carrying water for Obama has been a mistake.

You know what else? Iran has been awfully quiet lately. I wonder if they have anything to do with ISIS? Funding them? Who is funding them? Where are they getting their weapons and ammunition, food, etc.?

To what extent they are actually helping is a mystery as we have (D) as president and the bulk of the press (mainly the far left press) is not interest in reporting on the illegal wars of Obama..

Do you have a link to your statement that Iran is helping Iraq? From everything that I know, Iran and Iraq are long-time bitter enemies.

This part here:

"ISIS’s financial needs go beyond underwriting terror. “It’s a huge financial package to support 8 million people—which is now the size of the population living in territories under ISIS control,” says Luay al-Khatteeb, visiting fellow of the Doha Brookings Center and director of the Iraq Energy Institute in Baghdad. “ISIS is also supporting tens of thousands of militants who have been at war for months, with new recruits coming in every day. Yet it keeps all these people answerable to them, seems to have incredible cross-border mobility and shows no signs right now of running out of money or fuel.”

ISIS doesn't support 8 million people. They occupy lands with 8 million people. They are a militant criminal organization. Their numbers are in the tens of thousands. ISIS isn't a nation.

Bad for Obama how? Politically? Is that your angle?

You think ISIS is a country don't you?

Did you ignore the information I gave you regarding Obama's disapproval ratings of his handling of the situation in the ME of 50-60% of American people? Why don't you know what is going on?

This part here:

ISIS doesn't support 8 million people. They occupy lands with 8 million people. They are a militant criminal organization. Their numbers are in the tens of thousands. ISIS isn't a nation.

Read your link. It specifically states that they are supporting all of those people, along with their own fighters. Money is not an object for them either. You believe that little dinky local 3rd world criminal organizations are supporting them? Do you read the things you post? WTF?

This part here:

Why don't you know what is contained within YOUR link that YOU posted? :rolleyes-41:

Do you have a link to your statement that Iran is helping Iraq? From everything that I know, Iran and Iraq are long-time bitter enemies.
Iran will do what it takes to fight ISIS - CNN.com
Iran sends troops into Iraq to aid fight against Isis militants World news The Guardian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_intervention_in_Iraq_(2014–present)
ISIS Update Iran Iraq Agree To Military Pact To Combat Islamic State Militants

Forum List

Back