I thought I heard it all....

What? Fuck off.

Why can't you EVER discuss anything? All you ever do is troll. I think you want to suck Obama's cock or something. :rolleyes-41: Seriously.

Why are you riding me? I wasn't discussing anything with you. You are a functional retard. Why don't you tell us what China is going to fûcking do and why it is of such concern?

You want to engage me in a discussion....but I'm not interested. Therefore...I said fuck off.

No, I want to see if you know HOW to discuss anything. Apparently not. All you can do is be a nasty ugly little troll. Now why don't YOU fuck off, little pathetic tardface.

Listen. Dummy. I'm not here to prove that I can discuss things with idiots.

You don't warrant any effort. You get what you deserve from me......and it ain't much.

You're the dummy, and thank you for continuing to prove it. Unlike yourself, I am trying to have an intelligent discussion and ask good questions. You, OTOH, are a nasty little fucktard. Now go suck Obama's cock. Lol. :D You know you want to gobble that.

What were your first words to me in this thread?

Think about them. Tell me how you want an intelligent discussion.

Why can't you EVER discuss anything? All you ever do is troll. I think you want to suck Obama's cock or something. :rolleyes-41: Seriously.

Why are you riding me? I wasn't discussing anything with you. You are a functional retard. Why don't you tell us what China is going to fûcking do and why it is of such concern?

You want to engage me in a discussion....but I'm not interested. Therefore...I said fuck off.

No, I want to see if you know HOW to discuss anything. Apparently not. All you can do is be a nasty ugly little troll. Now why don't YOU fuck off, little pathetic tardface.

You don't warrant any effort. You get what you deserve from me......and it ain't much.

You're the dummy, and thank you for continuing to prove it. Unlike yourself, I am trying to have an intelligent discussion and ask good questions. You, OTOH, are a nasty little fucktard. Now go suck Obama's cock. Lol. :D You know you want to gobble that.

What? Shut up? You MUST be kidding. After some of the things YOU say? Good Lord.

:crybaby:

What? Fuck off.

If there was anyone people should put on ignore, it's this little fucktard. He's an obvious troll.

Of course. Do so. Maybe you can start a club.

I don't have to put you on ignore. It's easy enough without any ignore button. Lol. I was just testing to you to see if you could actually discuss something like an adult, but you cannot. You are just here to troll, but you really aren't even very good at that.

Testing? I don't think so. Again. What were your first two words in your first post to me in this thread?

What? Shut up? You MUST be kidding. After some of the things YOU say? Good Lord.

Things I have said to YOU before this thread? Examples?

You don't get to whine about others not having intelligent discussion when your opening salvo is "shut up!"

Get it,dummy?

You don't get to whine about others not having intelligent discussion when your opening salvo is "shut up!"

Get it,dummy?

Oh, dummy . . . how imaginative. You are a crappy troll. Work on it. :D Not to mention, you're a baby too. It's not as if you are the epitome of manners around here tardface.

Get it,dummy?

Oh, dummy . . . how imaginative. You are a crappy troll. Work on it. :D Not to mention, you're a baby too. It's not as if you are the epitome of manners around here tardface.

Cool. How's that intelligent discussion coming along? A suggestion. If you want intelligent discussion....demand that those who share your political ideology refrain from starting bullshit threads like this one. If you were a person with some credibility, you'd have spent your time harassing the OP instead of leaping to his defense.

WE don't have a fool. We have an idiot with an agenda. And his agenda is not and never will be to stop a bunch of turds from killing people but helping them along their merry way.

How would you know, you still think Ford didn't take bailout monies.
Every fucking time that's your dumb ass reply to anything I post. You've been proven wrong about that a hundred times now by me and even others but you still have this as your only simpleton reason to not say something remotely fucking intelligent or even on topic.

You're a fucking retarded parrot who was painstakingly trained to repeat one stupid fucking little phrase and that is all you're capable of. Well fuck you retarded parrot. You're too goddamn stupid to even participate in a current thread topic.

Fuck the son of a bitch, he's not commander in chief of the world regardless of what the voices in his head are telling him. Other nations have every right to protect their citizens as we do.

Weeeeeeeeee! Another one takes the bait.
Weeee! Another thread went right over lone idiots head. I'm fucking shocked.

Get it,dummy?

Cool. How's that intelligent discussion coming along? A suggestion. If you want intelligent discussion....demand that those who share your political ideology refrain from starting bullshit threads like this one. If you were a person with some credibility, you'd have spent your time harassing the OP instead of leaping to his defense.

Demand? Lol. It's up to other people what threads they start, not me. Besides, I'm NOT a republican or a democrat. I am more of a libertarian.

Get it,dummy?

Demand? Lol. It's up to other people what threads they start, not me. Besides, I'm NOT a republican or a democrat. I am more of a libertarian.

Cool. A libertarian! Awesome.

What do you think of the OP of this thread. One that you are participating in? Any thoughts?

Fuck the son of a bitch, he's not commander in chief of the world regardless of what the voices in his head are telling him. Other nations have every right to protect their citizens as we do.

Weeeeeeeeee! Another one takes the bait.
Go to bed retard...anyone who responds to any post by your top libtard posters "takes the bait"...your righteousness is showing.

More than half of people (about 60%) polled by CNN do not approve of how Obama is handling the ISIS situation. I wonder how much longer the dems will remain loyal subjects of the Obama regime? Hmmm.

Get it,dummy?

What do you think of the OP of this thread. One that you are participating in? Any thoughts?
She has participated, you're the asshole that hasn't so instead of asking her to repeat herself how about you get off your lazy ass and do so first.

Get it,dummy?

I'm just using it as a jumping board to put my thoughts out here about the current situation in ME with ISIS. Could have been any ISIS related thread, I suppose.

Get it,dummy?

I'm just using it as a jumping board to put my thoughts out here about the current situation in ME with ISIS. Could have been any ISIS related thread, I suppose.

Hmmmmm. Is that so? That's where you and I differ. I read the OP and respond accordingly. I could have ignored the straight up lie that was being put forward and started talking about something else. But that doesn't make much sense.

My contribution to this thread.....prior to you deciding to engage me....was to mock the OP for being a lying shithead.

If you want to know what i think about ISIS and the ME.....avoid telling me to shut up when I'm not talking to you.

You know what else? Iran has been awfully quiet lately. I wonder if they have anything to do with ISIS? Funding them? Who is funding them? Where are they getting their weapons and ammunition, food, etc.?

Somebody is paying for their needs. Who could it be?

Forum List

Back