I thought I heard it all....

Not that I'm defending Obama, but I would like to see a more reputable link. That link seems a little shady to me. Who is Pat Dollard anyway?
I was on a usually reliable message board and saw that subject posted...with a different link....when I check that link it was not available...so I used another link to the same story. Haste makes waste sometimes...but as hillary said, what diff at this point does it make...the resulting response would be the same.

Well, I personally don't think we should get involved in that shit hole place at all. We should just ignore them, as difficult as that may be at times. I saw a segment about Yazidi women in Iraq who were tortured, raped, sold as sex slaves to ISIS fighters; some as young as 8 years old. Horrible. Makes me want to do something, but then I remember how they tell us that they hate us and they don't want us to be involved in their bullshit, and that is fine by me.

I would tell them, if they want us to be involved, then WE pick the timeline, and WE choose when we leave. We make all the decisions and we occupy the country following our "help" too. That way our blood and sacrifice and money doesn't go to waste such as in Iraq.

Any of you left wing assholes have anything to indicate the policy has changed in the last six months?

A better question for you would be why would obie deny them the info six months ago if he was serious about containing ISIS and looking for allies?

Well, to start with, ISIS was not present in Libya at the time the events in the OP occurred.
You have got to be kidding me. You actually believe that?

Why is the headline Obama Condemns Egypt Bombing ISIS In Retaliation For Slaughter Of Christians if there was no ISIS in Libya when Egypt tried to bomb them there? How does that happen?

As has been pointed out repeatedly in the thread, the headline in the OP is a flat-out lie.
So you should have no problem telling me exactly what the name of the group is that Egypt was attacking since you claim it wasn't ISIS but some other radical muslim group.

Egypt was supporting the Libyan Parliament/Army, so it was likely one of the various groups supporting the New General National Congress.

Any of you left wing assholes have anything to indicate the policy has changed in the last six months?

A better question for you would be why would obie deny them the info six months ago if he was serious about containing ISIS and looking for allies?

Well, to start with, ISIS was not present in Libya at the time the events in the OP occurred.

Why is the headline Obama Condemns Egypt Bombing ISIS In Retaliation For Slaughter Of Christians if there was no ISIS in Libya when Egypt tried to bomb them there? How does that happen?

As has been pointed out repeatedly in the thread, the headline in the OP is a flat-out lie.
So you should have no problem telling me exactly what the name of the group is that Egypt was attacking since you claim it wasn't ISIS but some other radical muslim group.

Egypt was supporting the Libyan Parliament/Army, so it was likely one of the various groups supporting the New General National Congress.
Yes, a lot of different groups out there. Hard to track them all. Some we may call JV and claim they aren't that important at times. That is until they become a little more than JV and fall into one group name they decide to call themselves. Maybe if we had let Egypt wipe out some of the JV farm teams we wouldn't be in this situation today.

Not that I'm defending Obama, but I would like to see a more reputable link. That link seems a little shady to me. Who is Pat Dollard anyway?
I was on a usually reliable message board and saw that subject posted...with a different link....when I check that link it was not available...so I used another link to the same story. Haste makes waste sometimes...but as hillary said, what diff at this point does it make...the resulting response would be the same.

Well, I personally don't think we should get involved in that shit hole place at all. We should just ignore them, as difficult as that may be at times. I saw a segment about Yazidi women in Iraq who were tortured, raped, sold as sex slaves to ISIS fighters; some as young as 8 years old. Horrible. Makes me want to do something, but then I remember how they tell us that they hate us and they don't want us to be involved in their bullshit, and that is fine by me.

I would tell them, if they want us to be involved, then WE pick the timeline, and WE choose when we leave. We make all the decisions and we occupy the country following our "help" too. That way our blood and sacrifice and money doesn't go to waste such as in Iraq.
If we're going to "destroy" ISIS we have to destroy them wherever they are...a comprehensive plan, executed with brutal efficiency...not all by us...but by a real coalition.

Yes, a lot of different groups out there. Hard to track them all. Some we may call JV and claim they aren't that important at times. That is until they become a little more than JV and fall into one group name they decide to call themselves. Maybe if we had let Egypt wipe out some of the JV farm teams we wouldn't be in this situation today.

We didn't stop Egypt from doing anything. They've been supporting the Libyan Parliament this whole time.

No, the only question is why are most conservatives subscribing to this thread attempting to mitigate a lie.

If we're going to "destroy" ISIS we have to destroy them wherever they are...a comprehensive plan, executed with brutal efficiency...not all by us...but by a real coalition.

Unfortunately, we are probably going to HAVE to step in, but I want it to be on our terms. What do you think China is thinking now? If I'm not mistaken, they get much of their oil from the ME.

Idiots make waste. You ought to just apologize and make a sincere effort to avoid being a loser hack in the future.

No, the only question is why are most conservatives subscribing to this thread attempting to mitigate a lie.
For the same reason you LIBTARDS mitigate all of Obabbles lies...no libtard has ever apologized for an obama lie or action...you get what you give.

You propagated a lie with your thread. This may have been intentional on your part, making you a liar as well. Or you were just lazy and stupid, so blinded by your unwarranted hatred for the president that you're predisposed to believe anything negative concerning Obama, including a lie.
And they wonder why we depict their heroes as clowns. The OP should settle that question.

Idiots make waste. You ought to just apologize and make a sincere effort to avoid being a loser hack in the future.
When you do, I will.

For the same reason you LIBTARDS mitigate all of Obabbles lies...no libtrads has ever apologized for an obama lie or action...you get what you give.

Why should I apologize for something Obama did?

That doesn't make any sense.

When you do, I will.

Find one example where I posted something that is factually incorrect. I will gladly show you how a man apologizes.

I'll wait.

When you do, I will.

Find one example where I posted something that is factually incorrect. I will gladly show you how a man apologizes.

I'll wait.

Shut up! What about my question about China? What do you think China is going to do? If WE don't do something, maybe THEY will . . . for a change.

When you do, I will.

I'll wait.
Your avatar. He's a senator...you're a clown.

OK, so one of those New General National Congress groups would include ISIS, right? Why do you keep fighting that Egypt knew exactly who the problem was and president selfie stick/fruit loop bath had his head up his ass and wouldn't help them take that group out when we had the opportunity.

As far as ISIS goes, do you mean to tell me the government didn't know this was going to happen? I mean, come on! I think anyone with just a tiny bit of common sense would have known that these rotten POS would get together and become powerful over there in Iraq with no United States presence.

TBH, I couldn't care less about Syria. Let them all kill each other. Not our problem. Iraq, OTOH, we spent a LOT on that wasteful war.

Forum List

Back