I thought you were going to pick the best people?

well lets see who he picks as his second guy , maybe he will give mrobamas boy a try TNHarley !!

Well wtf happened?
Aint even been a month!
/---- He is picking the best people but no one with any common sense believes you get it right on the first try. Sometimes it just doesn't work out and you see things you didn't see before. Now if you ever had a job you were most likely in a 30 to 90 day probation period. Because even though you aced the interview you may crack under the pressure of the job. Picking the best is an on going process. But I think you knew that already and are just acting out because you hate Pres Trump.

Well wtf happened?
Aint even been a month!
/---- He is picking the best people but no one with any common sense believes you get it right on the first try. Sometimes it just doesn't work out and you see things you didn't see before. Now if you ever had a job you were most likely in a 30 to 90 day probation period. Because even though you aced the interview you may crack under the pressure of the job. Picking the best is an on going process. But I think you knew that already and are just acting out because you hate Pres Trump.
Trump was warned about Flynn by the Justice department before his confirmation. Trump did nothing. Is this what he calls his extreme vetting

Well wtf happened?
Aint even been a month!
I don't hate him. I am just willing to criticize him.

Anyone that is not a backstabbing, lying, Constitution Hating, Flag Burning Piece of Liberal Shit is already "The Best People".

Well wtf happened?
Aint even been a month!

You mean like eric holder....Fast and Furious...where they let drug cartels buy guns, and led to the death of a federal agen.

You mean like susan rice, who went on all the talk shows stating the attack on Bhengazi was because of a video.....4 men died when obama refused to provide upgraded security....or his choice for Secretary of STate refused....

or lois lerner...who weaponized the IRS to target political opponents...and was never punished....

You mean like that?

Forum List

Back