i voted for biden but wish i had not

How many on here are willing to admit that?

Come on and fess up....honesty is the best policy.

Personally I voted for Trump

From your link:

Media Research Center, a conservative watchdog organization, tested that theory recently in a poll of 1,750 voters in seven swing states.

What they learned in an admittedly small survey was that one of every six Biden voters (17%) said they would not have voted for him had they known the facts about several of the news stories the national media refused to investigate thoroughly because they might have hurt his candidacy.

Lib please I destroyed you and several nearby libs were damaged in the process.
Where?

Y
Shut up fake news. Go ahead go find a UK lord who supported Biden's f'ed up Afghanistan withdrawal we'll just wait here laughing while you flail about. :auiqs.jpg:
UK removed nearly all their troops in 2014 after OBL was killed...

Some of them want US to stay there forever and are disappointed they didn't.... UK view is great while it lasted but it had to end sometime..
As for the withdrawal, UK people know who signed the deal and set the timeline(it was Trump). Biden could have given more warning but he did give three months..
There was early thoughts that leaving special forces to train them to fight would work but it is obvious, they are alway going to loose.

But ask any reasonable person in the UK and they would describe Trump as a dangerous fuck up who didn't even know how to dress himself..
1631263436063.png

The comment coming from UK parliament are not a majority by any stretch...

Lib please I destroyed you and several nearby libs were damaged in the process.
Destroyed?

Biden has shown to be far better than Trump... He is going down his list of Commitments and he is doing far better than Trump did... He is half way to Trump 4 year total in 8 months and he hasn't broken any yet..

This thread is the usual desperate attempt to throw mud at Biden.. It is sad...

I've never had a "man" card. Some of us don't have to have cards to prove we're an adult. Whomever gave you the one that you covet should revoke it.
You also don't have an intelligence card, low IQ voter. The Man Card is not a physical card. It's the definition of what it is to be a Man. Self Sufficient, Self Directed, Independent, Standing on his own 2 feet, not on your knees like you are with knee knocking panty wetting fear, hoping Fuehrer Biden will save you from the Kung Fu Flu.

You also don't have an intelligence card, low IQ voter. The Man Card is not a physical card. It's the definition of what it is to be a Man. Self Sufficient, Self Directed, Independent, Standing on his own 2 feet, not on your knees like you are with knee knocking panty wetting fear, hoping Fuehrer Biden will save you from the Kung Fu Flu.
You sound like a scared little boy.

I'm quite proud to have vote for Biden and look forward to voting for him again in 2024.
Yes. I’m sure you’re proud of him killing the KeyStone pipeline, asking Saudi Arabia for more gas, raising prices all over, making it legal for TRANSGENDER “ girls” to compete equally in sports with those who are BIOLOGICAL females, letting illegals pour into the Country, etc. etc.

How many on here are willing to admit that?

Come on and fess up....honesty is the best policy.

Personally I voted for Trump

I did not vote for Rump and every day I thank the good Lord for Biden. There, I "fessed" up.

Yes. I’m sure you’re proud of him killing the KeyStone pipeline, asking Saudi Arabia for more gas, raising prices all over, making it legal for TRANSGENDER “ girls” to compete equally in sports with those who are BIOLOGICAL females, letting illegals pour into the Country, etc. etc.
Forgot one think; His inappropriate withdraw from Afghanistan killing 11 of our Military and leaving people behind !!!

Wow, could you imagine if any of that were actually true?

Forum List

Back