i voted for biden but wish i had not

How many on here are willing to admit that?

Come on and fess up....honesty is the best policy.

Personally I voted for Trump

You morons voted for Rump based on his promise of building a wall, repealing Obamacare, removing sanctuary cities, and jailing Hillary. How did it go?

I did not vote for Rump and every day I thank the good Lord for Biden. There, I "fessed" up.
Glad you thank the lord for stopping the Pipeline, inappropriate withdraw from Afghanistan, lletting thousands of illegals pour into the Country , and increased crime, drugs, etc

You morons voted for Rump based on his promise of building a wall, repealing Obamacare, removing sanctuary cities, and jailing Hillary. How did it go?
The wall was built. Even Joe had to start it back up again due to Federal Contracts, Hillary is in her own personal jail. No one likes her but you feminized estrogen charged so called men. And people are fleeing Sanctuary Cities and States in record numbers.

Glad you thank the lord for stopping the Pipeline, inappropriate withdraw from Afghanistan, lletting thousands of illegals pour into the Country , and increased crime, drugs, etc
Yes, he did stop the pipeline. You morons have no problem destroying the environment but the rest of the world does.

As for the rest of your dribble? What the fuck did Trump, Bush et al do about drugs, crimes, etc? Now, you guys want to whine? Fuck off.

The wall was built. Even Joe had to start it back up again due to Federal Contracts, Hillary is in her own personal jail. No one likes her but you feminized estrogen charged so called men. And people are fleeing Sanctuary Cities and States in record numbers.
LOL. Another trumptard still believing that the wall was built. You know that Rump & Bannon scammed you, right? Or, maybe not. You guys are trumptards, after all. :auiqs.jpg:

Its about as true as your "eating fear for breakfast", boy.
So, I guess you are about to be banned for making a racially insensitive remarks, just like the Racist Fraud in Chief Faux Joe.

I thought the party of the KKK reformed itself and at least tried to hide their dark, bigoted hearts?

Please, you are a keyboard cowboy, and would wet your pants if you met me in person.

Your type is all over the internet. Go buy some deodorant you dirty hippy estrogen charged bathroom confused whatchamacallit.

Last edited:
How many on here are willing to admit that?

Come on and fess up....honesty is the best policy.

Personally I voted for Trump

I'll take the worse of Biden over the best of scum bag any day of the weak. Biden will make mistakes but they will go through a screening of a person who has a conscience. Scum bag is a vile rodent.

LOL. Another trumptard still believing that the wall was built. You know that Rump & Bannon scammed you, right? Or, maybe not. You guys are trumptards, after all. :auiqs.jpg:
The wall construction is still ongoing due to federal law and pre-existing federal contracts. Biden was only able to stop it temporarily, but he's a moron, so nothing he does is ever going to succeed.

When federal funding runs out, yes it will come to a halt, but thanks to creepy, illegit, senile, Faux Joe you are going to lose your ass in the midterms, so it will start right up again.

No one really voted for that fool, except for some guys all named Al Go Rithm.

You’re right…., I’m making it all up
Yes.
. He didn’t stop the Keystone pipeline,
Nope, he killed what was started on it which wasn't much.
Trump’s fence
Trump's 45 new miles of wall were done.
, not letting illegals pour into this Country.
The rate is pretty much the same as it has been for years and years. The hysteria over illegal immigration is a manufactured "problem".
You r delusional
Nope; just miles smarter than you can ever dream of being.

Yes.

The rate is pretty much the same as it has been for years and years. The hysteria over illegal immigration is a manufactured "problem".

Last I looked over 720 KM were built with more to come.

The wall construction is still ongoing due to federal law and pre-existing federal contracts. Biden was only able to stop it temporarily, but he's a moron, so nothing he does is ever going to succeed.

When federal funding runs out, yes it will come to a halt, but thanks to creepy, illegit, senile, Faux Joe you are going to lose your ass in the midterms, so it will start right up again.

No one really voted for that fool, except for some guys all named Al Go Rithm.
Why don't you post a picture of the "wall" that has gone up after 4 years of scamming from your orange douche bag? This should be fun.

Yes.

You’re right. Takes a “ smart” person to approve of closing the Keystone pipeline, not wearing a mask when he demands others do, closing schools while his kids were in private school, and encouraging illegal immigration ( Another idiot heard from)

Yes, he did stop the pipeline. You morons have no problem destroying the environment but the rest of the world does.

As for the rest of your dribble? What the fuck did Trump, Bush et al do about drugs, crimes, etc? Now, you guys want to whine? Fuck off.
We are “ destroying the environment” but not the rest of the World? What about his inappropriate response from Afghanistan , letting illegals pour into the Country, etc? Et?
Tell us why he approved of Russia’s pipeline
FUCK OFF!!!

Yes. I’m sure you’re proud of him killing the KeyStone pipeline, asking Saudi Arabia for more gas, raising prices all over, making it legal for TRANSGENDER “ girls” to compete equally in sports with those who are BIOLOGICAL females, letting illegals pour into the Country, etc. etc.
You sound scared.

Forum List

Back