I voted for Biden...

I voted in the 2020 election...

• Enthusiastically for Biden!

• Reluctantly for Biden.

• Enthusiastically for Trump!

• Reluctantly for Trump.

• Enthusiastically for a third party candidate!

• Reluctantly for a third party candidate.

• I enthusiastically didn't vote!

• I reluctantly didn't vote.

• The election is over already?

• Potato. (not Biden related)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Biden too, I will reconsider or evaluate my choice next year. That's what I do.
Oh, really? YUM YUM, I left the democrats over that silly "Obama" was a black guy/even though he was Um....silly me: bi racial. Opps.

How many are willing to go on the record?

I may not be Einstein, but according to my math, 8 votes for Trump but only
2 for Biden doesn't equal the most popular president
ever getting 81 million votes in a landslide!

I wonder how JackOfNoTrades can explain that?!

Maybe I'm holding my slide rule upside down or something.

How many are willing to go on the record?

I remember how no one would admit they voted for Carter in '76...and today many regrets their enthusiastic support for Clinton and W.

So a poll it is...for posterity...
I voted for Carter in ‘76 and regretted it. The worst President in modern history until Joe Biden came along. I didn’t vote for Biden.

I voted for Carter in ‘76 and regretted it. The worst President in modern history until Joe Biden came along. I didn’t vote for Biden.
:cuckoo: Carter,the one president other than kennedy who tried to get rid of the cia and unlike Reagan all the way up to Obama,was not a mass murderer not starting any wars and somehow he is worse than all those presidents.incredible.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I definitely did NOT vote for Biden so no one can blame Mer for the mess everything is right now.
:thankusmile: Trump being the first real president sense kennedy not part of the corrupt two party system is why this was the first time I voted for a president in my lifetime.

Last edited:
:cuckoo: Carter,the one president other than kennedy who tried to get rid of the cia and unlike Reagan all the way up to Obama,was not a mass murderer not starting any wars and somehow he is worse than all those presidents.incredible.:cuckoo:
Obama didn't start any wars? Did you just say this shit? Really La RAM----

And Carter sat idle while 1/3 of every Cambodian was murdered.
Sitting idle while you know millions are being murdered is no different than committing the murders yourself.

Were you alive during the days Carter was President?

To be fair Cafter was and is a nice guy but was a terrible President. Biden acts like a nice guy but is as corrupt as they come.

And Carter sat idle while 1/3 of every Cambodian was murdered.
Sitting idle while you know millions are being murdered is no different than committing the murders yourself.
Cambodia,you sound like your talking about Vietnam which carter had nothing to do with. :cuckoo:

Were you alive during the days Carter was President?

To be fair Cafter was and is a nice guy but was a terrible President. Biden acts like a nice guy but is as corrupt as they come.

I don’t see how trying to get rid of the cia and not being a warmonger is being a bad president.anybody who tries to get rid of the cia is a okay in my book.when carter got in,he fired warmonger then cia director the evil demonic George bush,and replaced him with stansfield Turner who then went on to clean cleaned house cleaning up the corruption of the cia by firing all cia covert operators hense why we had no wars under carter,Reagan then came in and fired Turner replacing him with William Casey who got the cia back to its dirty tricks operations again getting the cia back to its covert wars again and once again,we had wars going on again.the reaganut zombies ignore that fact everytime I post thst and change the subject,they can only slingnshit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:abgg2q.jpg: The truth hurts.

like I said,any president who gets rid of the cia is a okay in my book.trump I has some white hats in the military slowing taking out the cia you just don’t hear about it from the cia controlled media obviously.it’s happening at a very slow pace so while it may seem he has not drained the swamp like I see some people cliam he did not,they just don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes.

Those people in those links obviously are clueless about carter trying to get rid of the cia.

Obama didn't start any wars? Did you just say this shit? Really La RAM----

You and weatherman obviously have reading comprehension problems because NO I did NOT say that shit,YOU did.you are putting words in my mouth.reread thst post AGAIN. I said thst CARTER did not start any wars unlike all those asswipe presidents from Reagan all the way up to OBAMA did.:cuckoo:

that’s why pc is a fucking idiot and a fake ass trump supporter.he talks all the time about obamas corruption but ignores the fact that he was only expanding the corruption her hero bush started,thst Obama was a clone of bush,she evades thst fact and changes the topic anytime you mention thst to her,she is the biggest fake ass trump supporter on the planet.i know you are the same as me where you would like trump even if he was a democrat.not her,that is the ONLY reason she likes trump is he is a gop,if he was a democrat she would be saying he ran the most corrupt ad inistration ever,anybody who says otherwise obviously does not know what a biased hypocrite political chic is.

Forum List

Back