🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

download.jpg

Love Camelot love those times

Those Democrats are gone....the are no more

the present Democrats are nothing like that...

Jack must be turning in his grave

We wreck our presidents now. And no longer let them have a honey moon. Bill and Hilary could have been great. GOP ones still suq.

I was Kennedy in a mock election in 3rd grade. They were great. RFK being shot was just as bad.

Did you win?

But wait a second 3rd grade? I thought you were 92 years old..

66. I was kennedy for my friend Conway who was the only Dem in class. I got 3 votes, picked up Ms Flint. This area went 73% Trump. Dupes and hater dupes lol...

958caadef2efa840e856b3904b1435ac.jpg

When POTUS was POTUS.
What do you want, another worst crisis in the cold war again? lol. Obama was a black Kennedy- so many racists and dupes and obstructionists...

Obama a black Kennedy? lol try a black Jimmy Carter.

Obstructed like Carter. But Jimmy was also blocked by Teddie....argh...Domestically, Carter wanted to cut taxes and some other semi Reaganist stuff. BUT NOT for EVER! We would be better off...A GENTLEMAN.

Last edited:
It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....
Republican Platform of 1956: View attachment 135760
1. backfired
2. still do
3. still do, but not in an idiotic fashion
4. was and is a bad idea. government tyranny only works for the government
5. still have it
6. outdated. besides it's the dnc that's murdering unions.
7. we have laws in place, with few if any companies that break that law.

poor baby, you have to be a grown up
Dems are hurting unions...hilarious, dupe. The New bs GOP has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years. All they have is brainwash for the rubes. see sig.
dems are anti coal and anti coal miner and thus anti coal union.

also against oil and their union
also against gun makers and their union

you killed the middle class by over pricing basic jobs and making it unaffordable to sell products made in America.
Fracking and natural gas kill dirty coal, not Dems. More GOP BS. The problem with globalism is the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share, ie MORE, and finance cheap training for good jobs. The GOP suqs and LIES, dupe.
goddamn

the level of ignorance you are able to maintain is stunning

Republican Platform of 1956: View attachment 135760
1. backfired
2. still do
3. still do, but not in an idiotic fashion
4. was and is a bad idea. government tyranny only works for the government
5. still have it
6. outdated. besides it's the dnc that's murdering unions.
7. we have laws in place, with few if any companies that break that law.

poor baby, you have to be a grown up
Dems are hurting unions...hilarious, dupe. The New bs GOP has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years. All they have is brainwash for the rubes. see sig.
dems are anti coal and anti coal miner and thus anti coal union.

also against oil and their union
also against gun makers and their union

you killed the middle class by over pricing basic jobs and making it unaffordable to sell products made in America.
Fracking and natural gas kill dirty coal, not Dems. More GOP BS. The problem with globalism is the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share, ie MORE, and finance cheap training for good jobs. The GOP suqs and LIES, dupe.
goddamn

the level of ignorance you are able to maintain is stunning

Now do you see why you stick with word games?

The idiots up here are unbelievable..

Forum List

Back