🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....
Republican Platform of 1956:
upload_2017-6-27_3-40-51.jpeg

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Mm, never thought much of he Kennedy clan. Just the same old Easter US political elites. JFK was a reckless florey seeker. Ted was a murdering drunk. Sure they were pretty, but I don't feel they all were all that. I say let them remain forgotten.

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
A you have to do is change the channel from the BS/hate/character assassination New BS GOP propaganda machine. Communist dreams my ass. Obama was a bully my ass. Hillary was corrupt total bs. lol. How are alll the special prosecutors coming? Poor America, hater dupes...Try POLICY and reality. see sig.

Last edited:

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
I've been saying the exact same thing about my Republican party for over a decade.

Today's pseudocons like you have almost nothing in common with old school conservative Republicans like myself.

It is the same if you're not a brainwashed racist. The question is, what happened to the GOP? LOL OMG what a bunch of greedy idiot mega rich liars and propagandists and silly 50% racist hater dupes....
Republican Platform of 1956: View attachment 135760
1. backfired
2. still do
3. still do, but not in an idiotic fashion
4. was and is a bad idea. government tyranny only works for the government
5. still have it
6. outdated. besides it's the dnc that's murdering unions.
7. we have laws in place, with few if any companies that break that law.

poor baby, you have to be a grown up

1. backfired
2. still do
5. still have it

Dems are hurting unions...hilarious, dupe. The New bs GOP has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years. All they have is brainwash for the rubes. see sig.

1. backfired
2. still do
5. still have it

Dems are hurting unions...hilarious, dupe. The New bs GOP has been wrecking the middle class and the country for 35 years. All they have is brainwash for the rubes. see sig.
dems are anti coal and anti coal miner and thus anti coal union.

also against oil and their union
also against gun makers and their union

you killed the middle class by over pricing basic jobs and making it unaffordable to sell products made in America.

1. backfired
2. still do
5. still have it

dems are anti coal and anti coal miner and thus anti coal union.

also against oil and their union
also against gun makers and their union

you killed the middle class by over pricing basic jobs and making it unaffordable to sell products made in America.
Fracking and natural gas kill dirty coal, not Dems. More GOP BS. The problem with globalism is the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share, ie MORE, and finance cheap training for good jobs. The GOP suqs and LIES, dupe.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
Just imagine for a moment what he ^ would have done with KimJongWongDong. Or Putin. Or ISIS. Or the new civil war going on between races in the USA today.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
Just imagine for a moment what he ^ would have done with KimJongWongDong. Or Putin. Or ISIS. Or the new civil war going on between races in the USA today.
Only on Fox, in dupe world. Yikes. Ain't racist hate propaganda great?

Love Camelot love those times

Those Democrats are gone....the are no more

the present Democrats are nothing like that...

Jack must be turning in his grave

Many of the old guard are turning in their graves. Even the founders of this country have spun out in to space, probably.

When Democrats were something completely different than the gangsters they are today

We can say ...vintage Dems ....early 60s Dems .... a totally different kind of beast than today criminals

democrats who shall all be in jail.

In jail.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

You know what's funny is the Democrats today can't fathom why we so love JFK and hate their party with a passion at the same time.

Because no one in their party can hold a candle next to JFK.

When Democrats were something completely different than the gangsters they are today

We can say ...vintage Dems ....early 60s Dems .... a totally different kind of beast than today criminals

democrats who shall all be in jail.

In jail.

images.jpg

Forum List

Back