🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

I want those times back.....family times...tradition times sweeter times back....i want them back

Then stop voting for greedy rich brainwashers who've been wrecking the country since Raygun. So why don't you GOPers like pictures of the Obamas like that? Anything beside the hate propaganda?

Very true, his followers called those that opposed his policies racist.

Ah, so his followers, not him. Care to link to some examples?

Seriously, I was called a racist because I opposed a stupid moronic health care plan that insurance companies are bailing on. Are you people really that short of a memory?

Love how you partially quote me. Lol! More left wing dishonesty. Reread my post cupcake.

Oh and here is his interview: Obama Vows to Push Immigration Changes

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who formerly supported an overhaul but now are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

Nothing much wrong there. Not too sure what the problem is.

No problem, however there is proof that if you disagreed with Obama, he labeled you an enemy. Now justify, which wasn't the issue, you asked for one example and you got it. Spin away!
Lets see the proof then, dupe. lol. He DID give up trying to work with the mindless bought off swine the last 2 years...

Dupe, it was linked in my prior post. You are mindless, now we know why you're a democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want those times back.....family times...tradition times sweeter times back....i want them back

Then stop voting for greedy rich brainwashers who've been wrecking the country since Raygun. So why don't you GOPers like pictures of the Obamas like that? Anything beside the hate propaganda?

Today Demrats are gangsters and thugs ....they have an anti family agenda.....anti religion agenda ....

Stay clear of today's degenerate snowflakes Dems.

[

No problem, however there is proof that if you disagreed with Obama, he labeled you an enemy. Now justify, which wasn't the issue, you asked for one example and you got it. Spin away!

I was expecting a bit more depth to your answer. Something that proved that what he was saying was endemic in the way he ran things. I see no evidence of that.

It's a link, you asked for it and you got it. WTF?

it's the times I miss.....the vintage times..... seems so glorious and beautiful.....so full of love and light

so different than today ugliness......:sad:

Today's Democrats are terrorists.

A totally different world from JFK and family.

Ah, so his followers, not him. Care to link to some examples?

Seriously, I was called a racist because I opposed a stupid moronic health care plan that insurance companies are bailing on. Are you people really that short of a memory?

Love how you partially quote me. Lol! More left wing dishonesty. Reread my post cupcake.

Oh and here is his interview: Obama Vows to Push Immigration Changes

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who formerly supported an overhaul but now are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

Nothing much wrong there. Not too sure what the problem is.

Lets see the proof then, dupe. lol. He DID give up trying to work with the mindless bought off swine the last 2 years...

Dupe, it was linked in my prior post. You are mindless, now we know why you're a democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That showed no such thing. God you dupes are fuzzy thinkers. Nowhere does Obama call anyone enemies.

Today's Democrats are terrorists.

A totally different world from JFK and family.
No they're vampires. WTH is wrong with you? But thanks for 9/11 thru sheer incompetence, the stupidest wars ever, a corrupt world depression, 7 1/2 years of mindless, destructive obstruction, and now god knows what...

[

I was expecting a bit more depth to your answer. Something that proved that what he was saying was endemic in the way he ran things. I see no evidence of that.

it's the times I miss.....the vintage times..... seems so glorious and beautiful.....so full of love and light

That's what happens when the GOP wrecks the middle class for 30 years...

want it back...when Dems were not the thugs they are today....

That is ridiculous bs hate propaganda, dupe. Did you notice Obama/Michelle and the girls ferchissake. Real thugs lol. WTH are you talking about, A couple incidents of anarchists and gangstas months ago, repeated a thousand times? NOT DEMS.

You're never going to get JFK voting for GOPers. Braindead misinformed greedy idiot rich....
Dim dupes hate success.

[

Dim dupes need a party to take care of them. Unable to think and do for themselves.

[

Dim dupes need a party to take care of them. Unable to think and do for themselves.
Hilarious. But redneck rube GOP dupes are killing it lol...

[

So you want to go back to the 60's?

[

I'd like to go back before Reaganism pander to the rich policy and its giant bs/hate propaganda machine, dupe.

[

I'd like to go back before Reaganism pander to the rich policy and its giant bs/hate propaganda machine, dupe.

You can't quit name calling even when going of topic. Sorry, I am not into that.

Take care.

You can't quit name calling even when going of topic. Sorry, I am not into that.

Take care.
It's political name calling, not personal like most dupe name calling...Duperie is the result of 30 years now of RW propaganda, Rush and Fox etc. The dupes don't even know the rich don't pay their share and it's killing the middle class and the country. They're too full of bs character assassination and hate propaganda to have any clue. Poor America.

Forum List

Back