🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

The Democrat Party has been body snatched by the Marxists who know enough not to let the host know that it's been subsumed. Dems still walk and talk and imagine they're still "Democrats" but we see the truth

JFK would have been sickened by your support for Russian

by your bigotry

by your misogyny

what is it you think he'd have approved of about trumptards?

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
He may have been the best Dems had, but he was NOT a good man.

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Here's a more appropriate picture. This what the Rightwingers thought of JFK at the time:

jfk-wanted-for-treason-poster-1963.jpg

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Here's a more appropriate picture. This what the Rightwingers thought of JFK at the time:

jfk-wanted-for-treason-poster-1963.jpg

From the back of a comic book?

Seriously...

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
You have an unrealistic view of JFK. The MSM kept so much hidden about this vile man.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
You have an unrealistic view of JFK. The MSM kept so much hidden about this vile man.

Don't matter much I am with her, JFK was one hell of a consevative democrat..

55 years ago today he was killed..

Today's Democraps.......would tar and feather Kennedy................and call him a conservative.........

The Dems have gone off the reservation since.............and there is no negotiating with them..............bring back those like Kennedy and we can talk again.

poor ignorant troll
Your party has gone off the deep end.......your not even close to what that party stood for under JFK.........

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg
If Trump were a D, you would have your Camolet.

JFK would've been proud of today's Democrats. Delivering the universal healthcare that JFK always wanted. Affordable higher education, civil rights, fighting for the rights of the oppressed

I miss the Kennedy family. The kids playing in the oval office, JFK hugging his children, the family doing things together

Trump never bonds with young Barron except for an occasional photo op. Trumps free time is for playing golf, not spending time with his children and grandchildren

I miss the Kennedy family. The kids playing in the oval office, JFK hugging his children, the family doing things together

Trump never bonds with young Barron except for an occasional photo op. Trumps free time is for playing golf, not spending time with his children and grandchildren
If Trump were a D, the DNCMSM would be showering him and his family with love and admiration. Ivanka and Melinia would be on every fashion magazine and proclaimed goddesses like Jackie was.

...and dupes like you would love them like you do BO and Mrs BO.

If Trump were a D, the DNCMSM would be showering him and his family with love and admiration. Ivanka and Melinia would be on every fashion magazine and proclaimed goddesses like Jackie was.

Afraid you are wrong

Democrats would never fall for a racist snake oil salesman like Trump. You need to be pretty deplorable to do something like that

Afraid you are wrong

Democrats would never fall for a racist snake oil salesman like Trump. You need to be pretty deplorable to do something like that
If the DNCMSM told you to, you would.

I feel sorry for young Barron

Growing up with an indifferent father

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

If JFK came back you'd call him a commie too. Barrack Obama was so far to the right of JFK that he would have been considered a far right Republican in the 1960's. Bernie Sanders is closer to JFK than Obama. Kennedy was in favour of civil rights for minorities. JFK came up with Medicare, but couldn't get it passed. He oft-repeated statement "Ask not what your country can do for you" was in reference to volunteering for public service. Don't ask your country to make you rich - use your skills to improve and enrich your country. It had nothing to do with "free stuff" and everything to do with public service.

The Democratic Party took a hard turn to the right with Bill Clinton and is much further to the right of most conservative oppositions in first world countries. Every time one of you right wingers starts going on about what a great man Kennedy was, I laugh out loud. You idiots are the antithesis of everything Kennedy ever stood for.

The era you yearn for was the most LIBERAL time in America in my lifetime, and JFK was the most LIBERAL President ever elected. He truly believed that blacks deserved equal rights, equal education, and equal opportunity. He believed in helping the poor. He believed in education for all. And he believed in universal health care.

Forum List

Back