🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

I miss the Kennedy family. The kids playing in the oval office, JFK hugging his children, the family doing things together

Trump never bonds with young Barron except for an occasional photo op. Trumps free time is for playing golf, not spending time with his children and grandchildren

The further Trump is kept away from influencing children the better. He has no morals or values to impart to the young. Just lust, greed, and bullying.

JFK would've been proud of today's Democrats. Delivering the universal healthcare that JFK always wanted. Affordable higher education, civil rights, fighting for the rights of the oppressed

JFK would personally poop on you .

I have to agree with you tinydancer ...there was a mystique about them ....something badly missed nowadays...I am glad I am not the only one who thinks that way! :)

You seem far more concerned about personality as opposed to policy.

I have a feeling that were JFK alive today you would not like his policies very much

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

If JFK came back you'd call him a commie too. Barrack Obama was so far to the right of JFK that he would have been considered a far right Republican in the 1960's. Bernie Sanders is closer to JFK than Obama. Kennedy was in favour of civil rights for minorities. JFK came up with Medicare, but couldn't get it passed. He oft-repeated statement "Ask not what your country can do for you" was in reference to volunteering for public service. Don't ask your country to make you rich - use your skills to improve and enrich your country. It had nothing to do with "free stuff" and everything to do with public service.

The Democratic Party took a hard turn to the right with Bill Clinton and is much further to the right of most conservative oppositions in first world countries. Every time one of you right wingers starts going on about what a great man Kennedy was, I laugh out loud. You idiots are the antithesis of everything Kennedy ever stood for.

The era you yearn for was the most LIBERAL time in America in my lifetime, and JFK was the most LIBERAL President ever elected. He truly believed that blacks deserved equal rights, equal education, and equal opportunity. He believed in helping the poor. He believed in education for all. And he believed in universal health care.

He was a consevative crazy eye lady..

He wouldn't belong ...

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

If JFK came back you'd call him a commie too. Barrack Obama was so far to the right of JFK that he would have been considered a far right Republican in the 1960's. Bernie Sanders is closer to JFK than Obama. Kennedy was in favour of civil rights for minorities. JFK came up with Medicare, but couldn't get it passed. He oft-repeated statement "Ask not what your country can do for you" was in reference to volunteering for public service. Don't ask your country to make you rich - use your skills to improve and enrich your country. It had nothing to do with "free stuff" and everything to do with public service.

The Democratic Party took a hard turn to the right with Bill Clinton and is much further to the right of most conservative oppositions in first world countries. Every time one of you right wingers starts going on about what a great man Kennedy was, I laugh out loud. You idiots are the antithesis of everything Kennedy ever stood for.

The era you yearn for was the most LIBERAL time in America in my lifetime, and JFK was the most LIBERAL President ever elected. He truly believed that blacks deserved equal rights, equal education, and equal opportunity. He believed in helping the poor. He believed in education for all. And he believed in universal health care.
We even had liberal Republicans back then

I have to agree with you tinydancer ...there was a mystique about them ....something badly missed nowadays...I am glad I am not the only one who thinks that way! :)

You seem far more concerned about personality as opposed to policy.

I have a feeling that were JFK alive today you would not like his policies very much

All we could do is read them..

It's conservative.

The Democrat Party has been body snatched by the Marxists who know enough not to let the host know that it's been subsumed. Dems still walk and talk and imagine they're still "Democrats" but we see the truth
Republicans have been snatched by the uneducated base, fascists, racists and authoritarians.

The GOP's "all white" plan makes us weak:

DskOVkQWwAA1cGa.jpg

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

We even had liberal Republicans back then

We have liberal Republicans today

_102401645_tv031779980.jpg

JFK would've been proud of today's Democrats. Delivering the universal healthcare that JFK always wanted. Affordable higher education, civil rights, fighting for the rights of the oppressed

JFK would personally poop on you .

I would love to hear JFK trash Trump

He would despise him to the core....worse than Nixon

I miss the Kennedy family. The kids playing in the oval office, JFK hugging his children, the family doing things together

Trump never bonds with young Barron except for an occasional photo op. Trumps free time is for playing golf, not spending time with his children and grandchildren

The further Trump is kept away from influencing children the better. He has no morals or values to impart to the young. Just lust, greed, and bullying.

NPC Crowd Trump.jpeg

Dude I am a JFK conservative Democrat .

And I am banned from like a 100 political forums..

The real values Trump promotes that scare the Frell out of you Proggies are:

- Hard work
- Capitalism
- Transparency

Dude I am a JFK conservative Democrat .

And I am banned from like a 100 political forums..

And likely FB and Twitter before too long if you actually use those platforms.

If Trump were a D, the DNCMSM would be showering him and his family with love and admiration. Ivanka and Melinia would be on every fashion magazine and proclaimed goddesses like Jackie was.

...and dupes like you would love them like you do BO and Mrs BO.

If trump were a democrat he wouldn't have thrown in with low lifes like the republicans and their tax breaks for billionaires and plans to gut medicare and social security. Careful what you wish for with this pig. He's fooled a lot of working class folks but he's nothing but a stinkin' republican after all is said and done.

What's funny is that Trumpers are claiming that they have this admiraction for JFK (and MLK....hawhawhaw). Of course when someone is dead and universally admired it's easy to jump on the bandwagon right?

JFK thought along the same lines as his brother Ted.

Ask these right wing nutjobs how they feel about Teddy

Or Bobby for that matter

Anybody here remember Jackie Kennedy when she gave speeches in Spanish? This wouldn't go over too good with today's republicans. So no, the Kennedy's would be scorned by these republicans we have now.

Forum List

Back