🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I want it back: it was Camelot

Really? Please link to some JFK speeches where he declared private citizens who disagreed with his policies to be enemies.

Show me where he instigated Fake News on a daily basis like the current Buffoon in Chief...

I didn't say fake news. I said treating people who opposed policies as the enemy.

Obabble did that constantly.

Very true, his followers called those that opposed his policies racist.

Really? Please link to some JFK speeches where he declared private citizens who disagreed with his policies to be enemies.

Show me where he instigated Fake News on a daily basis like the current Buffoon in Chief...

I didn't say fake news. I said treating people who opposed policies as the enemy.

Only on Fox! Link?

Hardly. Try reading something besides HuffPo.

Only on Fox! Link?

Hardly. Try reading something besides HuffPo.
Link, dupe? I read it all. You believe a pile of RW BS and fake news.

Ah, so his followers, not him. Care to link to some examples?

Seriously, I was called a racist because I opposed a stupid moronic health care plan that insurance companies are bailing on. Are you people really that short of a memory?

Love how you partially quote me. Lol! More left wing dishonesty. Reread my post cupcake.

Oh and here is his interview: Obama Vows to Push Immigration Changes

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who formerly supported an overhaul but now are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

Last edited:

Seriously, I was called a racist because I opposed a stupid moronic health care plan that insurance companies are bailing on. Are you people really that short of a memory?

Love how you partially quote me. Lol! More left wing dishonesty. Reread my post cupcake.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Referring specifically to Republicans such as Senator John McCain, who formerly supported an overhaul but now are stressing border security and supporting strict immigration laws like Arizona’s anti-illegal immigration measure, Mr. Obama said, “Those aren’t the kinds of folks who represent our core American values.”

Nothing much wrong there. Not too sure what the problem is.

No problem, however there is proof that if you disagreed with Obama, he labeled you an enemy. Now justify, which wasn't the issue, you asked for one example and you got it. Spin away!

[

No problem, however there is proof that if you disagreed with Obama, he labeled you an enemy. Now justify, which wasn't the issue, you asked for one example and you got it. Spin away!

I was expecting a bit more depth to your answer. Something that proved that what he was saying was endemic in the way he ran things. I see no evidence of that.

Lets see the proof then, dupe. lol. He DID give up trying to work with the mindless bought off swine the last 2 years...

I want it back... (((this is such a beautiful thread tinydancer)))

want it back...when Dems were not the thugs they are today....

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

That's funny because when he was here people hated him just the same.

want it back...when Dems were not the thugs they are today....

That is ridiculous bs hate propaganda, dupe. Did you notice Obama/Michelle and the girls ferchissake. Real thugs lol. WTH are you talking about, A couple incidents of anarchists and gangstas months ago, repeated a thousand times? NOT DEMS.

You're never going to get JFK voting for GOPers. Braindead misinformed greedy idiot rich....

I want people back that I knew as Democrats. I want good men and women who believed in chasing a dream. I want my liberals back.

I want Camelot not Communist dreams. I want real hope and change not dime store bullies from Chicago.

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Regressive GOPers as usual....

Last edited:

I want the real deal.

John_F__Kennedy-2.jpg

Regressive GOPers as usual

Funny that so many Republicans now love the people who were assasinated only after a bullet silenced them. Where was all this love then?

I want those times back.....family times...tradition times sweeter times back....i want them back

GOD Bless Donald Trump! :2up:

He has the same family values of Jack Kennedy.

Forum List

Back