'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

Fake news? :p

'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

The person said, "Fox feels like an extension of the Trump White House."

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment.
Anonymous............

And you dumbfucks eat it up like Halloween candy.

Fox News has CRUSHED it's competition for YEARS. Fox News calls out CNN for it's bullshit as well as BSNBC. Of course the two failing networks want to strike back so in all likelihood they make shit up or rely on a sensitive leftist that works there to give them their slanted crybaby opinion.

I take everything I read or hear with a skeptical view no matter the source but Fox is more trustworthy by a wide fucking margin.
Fox News found the formula to crush its opposition

Provide Fake News to appease the Conservative base
Much of their content is little more than propaganda
Lou Dobbs would literally turn your stomach

Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network.

"I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit."

"It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered.

The employees spoke to CNN on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter. A Fox News spokesperson declined to comment.
CNN "quoting" unnamed sources, and you're asking if it's fake news?! Good God!

Anonymous............

Fox News has CRUSHED it's competition for YEARS. Fox News calls out CNN for it's bullshit as well as BSNBC. Of course the two failing networks want to strike back so in all likelihood they make shit up or rely on a sensitive leftist that works there to give them their slanted crybaby opinion.

I take everything I read or hear with a skeptical view no matter the source but Fox is more trustworthy by a wide fucking margin.
I'll bet you heard that at Fox, right? LOL
I'll bet you got a grand canyon between your legs huh? "Lol"
Grampa, no need to get personal.
You did. You can make jokes about my integrity but I'm not allowed to respond?

I've watched maybe an hour of news since last week. Too busy with work to care.

Anonymous............

Just remarked on your gullibility. And I did not take it into your pants.

Anonymous............

Just remarked on your gullibility. And I did not take it into your pants.
Your loss

How confused the viewers must be when indictments and guilty pleas come out. They have to be explained.. And they can't be explained as "fake".

Another point about such a statement, Fix has been number one in News Ratings for some time. Who is right, the American viewer or one apparently jaded employee who has probably been offered a plush job to leave anyways?

On a related topic a gypsy reading some tea leaves told me CNN is stunned by the fact the nation now knows they are fake news and joke. It’s not any more silly than the claims made in the article the OP linked.

Nothing wrong with unnamed sources
They have been used for hundreds of years

Sometimes they are wrong, sometimes they are spot on

Watergate was an unnamed source called Deep Throat

Nothing wrong with unnamed sources
They have been used for hundreds of years

Sometimes they are wrong, sometimes they are spot on

Watergate was an unnamed source called Deep Throat
Unnamed sources are sometimes reliable, but CNN + unnamed sources. C'mon!

He wanted to quit....but he didnt.
Typical liberal lack of conviction.

Many of us in this nation have been wondering why so many do not know what has been going on with these Russian investigations & Mueller's recent activities of indictments. People who are tuned into FOX News are not getting complete coverage of what has been going on. This is no surprise. As we all know that FOX NEWS turned into the Trump media networks during the primary season--giving Trump an unprecedented majority of 2 billion in free news coverage while ignoring all other GOP candidates. Now they feel they OWN him, and are not reporting a lot of what has happened regarding these Russian investigations.
$2 Billion Worth of Free Media for Donald Trump
Fox News is now completely devoted to Donald Trump

From FOX NEWS employees:

"Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network. "I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit." "It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered. The person said, "Fox feels like an extension of the Trump White House."

th

The best news coverage on these Russian investigations is now coming from MSNBC--(their Nemisis) specifically Rachel Maddow, who has been covering every detail coming out on these investigations from the beginning-with verifiable links, guests & video's. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS & CNN.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Last edited:

:blahblah:There are idiot liberal snowflakes everywhere.....

Damn CNN is so pathetic, again with their fake news poison, unnamed sources yet again.... :lmao:

CNN?
trump laughing.gif

Many of us in this nation have been wondering why so many do not know what has been going on with these Russian investigations & Mueller's recent activities of indictments. People who are tuned into FOX News are not getting complete coverage of what has been going on. This is no surprise. As we all know that FOX NEWS turned into the Trump media networks during the primary season--giving Trump an unprecedented majority of 2 billion in free news coverage while ignoring all other GOP candidates. Now they feel they OWN him, and are not reporting a lot of what has happened regarding these Russian investigations.
$2 Billion Worth of Free Media for Donald Trump
Fox News is now completely devoted to Donald Trump

From FOX NEWS employees:

"Some employees at Fox News were left embarrassed and humiliated by their network's coverage of the latest revelations in special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election meddling, according to conversations CNN had with several individuals placed throughout the network. "I'm watching now and screaming," one Fox News personality said in a text message to CNN as the person watched their network's coverage. "I want to quit." "It is another blow to journalists at Fox who come in every day wanting to cover the news in a fair and objective way," one senior Fox News employee told CNN of their outlet's coverage, adding that there were "many eye rolls" in the newsroom over how the news was covered. The person said, "Fox feels like an extension of the Trump White House."

th

The best news coverage on these Russian investigations is now coming from MSNBC--(their Nemisis) specifically Rachel Maddow, who has been covering every detail coming out on these investigations from the beginning-with verifiable links, guests & video's. Which is why her ratings have soared past FOX NEWS & CNN.
In Trump era, Rachel Maddow starts beating Fox News
Rachel Maddow crushes Fox News in August; CNN gaining fast

Hate to bust Oreos bubble.

Sean Hannity Topples Rachel Maddow As Fox News Dominates October Ratings

Anonymous............

Fox News found the formula to crush its opposition

Provide Fake News to appease the Conservative base
Much of their content is little more than propaganda

And YET.. If you watch Fox news as a balanced diet. You are generally LITERALLY weeks ahead of breaking political news and scandals. Sometimes a FULL DAMN year.

So tell me. How come that happens so often? It's the INFORMATION content of the programming. They cover stuff that the OTHERS refuse to cover.

Forum List

Back