I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

I completely can envision Grampa as a bad ass criminal. I am dying to hear stories of him pimping... choking bitches and making them drink drain cleaner!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

To clarify, I didn't say your personal story of being a criminal and how you reformed yourself was a lie.

I said your assertions about the prison system in general and what's available EVERYWHERE was a lie. And it was. Period.
Just shut up. You're uninformed & making yourself look stupid. Most prisons do not have the physical space for every program under the sun because of major overcrowding problems. As a result many states Institute programs that convicts must complete after leaving the prison but before being released to the general population. Halfway houses, live in rehab centers & for less violent convicts out patient programs. Almost all mandatory as a condition of pre release or parole.

You have contributed jack shit to this thread so just fuck off already.
Apparently you haven't actually changed much at all.
I wreck your asinine argument and what do you have left? Personal jabs.

I love the taste of CRUSHED DREAMS & JILTED LEFTISTS in the afternoon.

I completely can envision Grampa as a bad ass criminal. I am dying to hear stories of him pimping... choking bitches and making them drink drain cleaner!

I've never hit nor hurt a woman/girl. I did fuck up the guys that did but those days have long since passed. I don't find myself in situations or places where that can occur anymore.

Liberal & progressive ideology would have allowed me to continue down this path.

Come see me Mutherphucker..........I've been around the block a time or two myself. I'm a Liberal who might let you keep your adams apple when I take you out

I've never hit nor hurt a woman/girl. I did fuck up the guys that did but those days have long since passed. I don't find myself in situations or places where that can occur anymore.
I gotcha. Maybe you can tell me in private.

C9B70A6A-BB78-4460-8416-085CA28236C9-5457-00000993F4D251C8_tmp.jpg
Liberal & progressive ideology would have allowed me to continue down this path.

Come see me Mutherphucker..........I've been around the block a time or two myself. I'm a Liberal who might let you keep your adams apple when I take you out
My money is on Grampa!

I gotcha. Maybe you can tell me in private.

In east TN jargon............Shucks

Go change your depends old man. Not sure how you got triggered? Forget your meds & see a boogeyman?

UH OH, We has a BONAFIDE Internet Tough Guy!

images

I'm betting that you're a cream puff, sploogy.

UH OH, We has a BONAFIDE Internet Tough Guy!

images

I'm betting that you're a cream puff, sploogy.
I'm pretty sure he's in his 80's so unless he's gonna gum me to death I'm not sure what his plan is.

OMG!
You just confirmed you ain't Caucasian; Caucasian Liberals are the biggest pvssies on earth.

Campbell is an old school Bolshevik. He followed Joe Stalin, who slaughtered 65 million of his own people. Those old time Communists are not pussies; evil as all fuck, but not pussies.
An old, comfortably retired commie?

Yet still agitating for the Motherland.

Campbell, were you a Soviet Spy who outlived the nation you were spying for? :dunno:

Aggravate assault & battery on law enforcement.
Aggravated arson.
Unlawful possession & discharge of a firearm.
Aggravated juvenile delinquency.
Grand theft auto.
Terroristic threats of a state witness.
1st degree battery.
Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

And those were just the charges I was convicted of at 16. There were 9 other charges I pled out of.

Your bleeding heart would have netted me yet another stint in juvie or probation.

I don't think most of this board has any idea how the real world works. Y'all live in you little insulated bubbles oblivious to the real dangers you face on a daily basis.

Nice rap sheet. You proud of that?

Consider yourself lucky that this Liberal was not the sentencing judge for you would have done every minute of the maximum sentence.

This Liberal has no use for criminals.

Thank a conservative

If it were up to them you would still be in jail

Aggravate assault & battery on law enforcement.
Aggravated arson.
Unlawful possession & discharge of a firearm.
Aggravated juvenile delinquency.
Grand theft auto.
Terroristic threats of a state witness.
1st degree battery.
Possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute.

And those were just the charges I was convicted of at 16. There were 9 other charges I pled out of.

Your bleeding heart would have netted me yet another stint in juvie or probation.

I don't think most of this board has any idea how the real world works. Y'all live in you little insulated bubbles oblivious to the real dangers you face on a daily basis.

Oh I know where you are coming from. Grew up outside Stateville Prison and when I write I grew up outside it I mean four hundred yards on a prison farm.

Then growing up around Puerto Ricans, Irish and Italians well my childhood was colorful to say the least and the black community was on the other side of the river.

I was voted most likely to be in prison or dead by eighteen and still kicking.

Been shot, stabbed, ran over twice and almost blown up in a damn building.

Been arrested only once and charges were dropped.

Worked for the Melons and Salerno families and dated one of the Lopez girls from Chi-town.

So yeah and the only thing that got me out of that life was joining the military.

Forum List

Back