I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

Am I a liar or am I honest?

Your private post directly contradicts your own claims. Either you are lying or the documents are.

Why is there no court or conviction listed on the documents. Those spaces are left completely blank.

Don't they ever get tired of lying?
You have no integrity.

Over the years on this site I have posted my prison shit. My business stuff. My website. My phone number.

I am anything but dishonest. An asshole? Yup. And honest asshole? Yup.

Am I a liar or am I honest?

Your private post directly contradicts your own claims. Either you are lying or the documents are.

Why is there no court or conviction listed on the documents. Those spaces are left completely blank.
I gave you enough info to figure it out for yourself. If you can't that's not on me. The trail is there. Follow it if you are curious.

Hell do the math on the documents you do see. I have stated how old is was when I went to prison. The documents state my dob and date of crime. Do the math.

Your desperation to prove that you are not lying makes me even more confident that you are a liar. From my perspective, it is completely clear that you lied.

Honestly though, I no longer even care. A liar on the internet is not exactly breaking news.

Your desperation to prove that you are not lying makes me even more confident that you are a liar. From my perspective, it is completely clear that you lied.

Honestly though, I no longer even care. A liar on the internet is not exactly breaking news.
My dob on those documents match my dob on this site.

You're the man making a fool of himself.

Coincidentally, you were in one prison while I worked in the others. I was a 40 hour a week inmate for the years 1985-1988............

Cool, and here is the information that is left completely blank on the documents

1. Date charged
2. Court of trial
3. Date of conviction

Basically, there is absolutely zero information verifying that the person on those documents matches any of your claims. Those documents don't even prove that Jonathan Shumate went to jail.

Say Onx, since when doesn't three class E felonies land you in jail, liberal policy? You realize how old these records are? The further out in time the less reliable. Especially when you consider data storage in 80s compared to today.

Cool, and here is the information that is left completely blank on the documents

1. Date charged
2. Court of trial
3. Date of conviction

Basically, there is absolutely zero information verifying that the person on those documents matches any of your claims. Those documents don't even prove that Jonathan Shumate went to jail.
It's a DOT ORG site. Are you suggesting I made it up or just so stupid thar you don't understand how .org works?

It's a DOT ORG site. Are you suggesting I made it up or just so stupid thar you don't understand how .org works?

I understand that the site shows no evidence that Jonathan Shumate was charged, went to court, or convicted.

My dob on those documents match my dob on this site.

You do realize that all you had to do was search for arrested individuals born in 1968?
I gave you my prison number and you couldn't figure it out lol. But hey! I hatched a diabolical plan years ago when I first shared this story.

You demanded proof. I gave it. What's next. You want my phone number? Lol

Get a grip on your tinfoil

Coincidentally, you were in one prison while I worked in the others. I was a 40 hour a week inmate for the years 1985-1988............
Back then County jail was way better than prison. Now?

Put me back in prison lol

I've heard Leavenworth was one of the worst prisons in the country. Nevada was tamed compared to a lot of them...........

Last edited:
Back then County jail was way better than prison. Now?

Put me back in prison lol

I've heard Leavanworth was one of the worst prisons in the country. Nevada was tamed compared to a lot of them. .
Leavenworth is Federal

I just read Ely is one of the worst prisons. I'm going to call BS on that one, though it's been a lot of years. That's the new max. prison. I was in Carson City, they've since closed the place.

Forum List

Back