I WAS a career criminal. I wouldn't think twice about hurting you if it made my life better.

I gave you my prison number and you couldn't figure it out lol.

The case id number didn't show up in all four federal databases of former inmates. Not to mention that all of the offenses occurred in 1986, at which point you would of been 17-18. You claimed that you went to juvy at age 15.

Everything you have said has been contradicted by government records. I look forward to exposing your lies tomorrow in a full thread.

The case id number didn't show up in all four federal databases of former inmates. Not to mention that all of the offenses occurred in 1986, at which point you would of been 17-18. You claimed that you went to juvy at age 15.

Everything you have said has been contradicted by government records. I look forward to exposing your lies tomorrow in a full thread.
I did go to juvie at 14 or 15. This is ADULT PRISON idiot

A full thread tomorrow lol.

Loser

Fuck Onyx, you have to stop. Generally speaking felonies on a juvenile record are stricken. I was prosecuted for a felony when I was 17. My records are clean.

Coincidentally, you were in one prison while I worked in the others. I was a 40 hour a week inmate for the years 1985-1988............
Back then County jail was way better than prison. Now?

Put me back in prison lol

I've heard Leavanworth was one of the worst prisons in the country. Nevada was tamed compared to a lot of them. .
Leavenworth is Federal

I just read Ely is one of the worst prisons. I'm going to call BS on that one, though it's been a lot of years. That's the new max. prison. I was in Carson City, they've since closed the place.
I have no idea what qualifies as "worst"

We had no central air and with summers going well over 100 it was brutal. We got ice once a day to cool off. The excruciating heat was by far the worst aspect of my time. It was inescapable day after day.

Fuck Onyx, you have to stop. Generally speaking felonies on a juvenile record are stricken. I was prosecuted for a felony when I was 17. My records are clean.
He's too invested in proving me wrong. Juvenile convictions are 100% sealed unless convicted as an adult. He's just too obsessed with his objective to realize he's made a fool of himself

Coincidentally, you were in one prison while I worked in the others. I was a 40 hour a week inmate for the years 1985-1988............

I've heard Leavanworth was one of the worst prisons in the country. Nevada was tamed compared to a lot of them. .
Leavenworth is Federal

I just read Ely is one of the worst prisons. I'm going to call BS on that one, though it's been a lot of years. That's the new max. prison. I was in Carson City, they've since closed the place.

We had no central air and with summers going well over 100 it was brutal. We got ice once a day to cool off. The excruciating heat was by far the worst aspect of my time. It was inescapable day after day.

I seem to recall cooling issues as well. Course I didn't live there, but to me the worst are the least safe and chaotic. While we experienced a violent incident on occasion, from what I understand that's nothing compared to the daily routine found in some prisons. I seem to recall the worst were in Ca., Pa. and down south.

Leavenworth is Federal

I seem to recall cooling issues as well. Course I didn't live there, but to me the worst are the least safe and chaotic. While we experienced a violent incident on occasion, from what I understand that's nothing compared to the daily routine found in some prisons. I seem to recall the worst were in Ca., Pa. and down south.
We had no major violence in Hutchinson while I was there. We had major over crowding issues. 2 man cells had 6 men and one man cells had 2.

This thread reminds me of one of my drunken stupors years ago where I posted my website and the board loons went there and got my phone number. Two weeks of hang up calls lol

Alright, liar exposed. Time to move on.

Nobody would have made up that much shit for a message board post. That doesn't make sense, I don't see that much of an upside to lying, going to the trouble of falsifying documents etc. just for this

Alright, liar exposed. Time to move on.

Nobody would have made up that much shit for a message board post. That doesn't make sense, I don't see that much of an upside to lying, going to the trouble of falsifying documents etc. just for this
Thank you.

My point is never to boast but to show others there is another side to life for some people. A dirty, shitty existence that "some" claim to champion but can't wait to discredit when it is spoken of from the right.

You all never noticed the gay jokes or convict jokes? Hell just look at rderps signature. I shared my story years ago and he found a way to use it as a weapon in his sig.

And people think I need help....

Leavenworth is Federal

What the fuck kind of prison did you work at that you could get a job after being an inmate in a Max prison? And are you sure you were in a Max prison and not a Close Security prison?

Leavenworth is Federal

What the fuck kind of prison did you work at that you could get a job after being an inmate in a Max prison? And are you sure you were in a Max prison and not a Close Security prison?

I wasn't an inmate. It was the scared straight program. Yeah, quite certain it was maximum security.

Liberal & progressive ideology would have allowed me to continue down this path.

How?
Yet another slap on the wrist. I still remember the woman who put me away. At 14 she was warning me...."Mr ********* I am getting tired of seeing you". He name was Joan Hamilton. She started out in juvenile corrections, then district attorney, then PAROLE BOARD. My first appearance before the parole board and I saw her sitting there. Shit my pants. And naturally she knew me well and her only comment during the hearing was "I told you"

Leftists are too forgiving

I am not forgiven at all. Do the crime and one should pay very harshly.
I paid son, I paid.
I couldn't get a job, a loan or any kind of break. I had employers that hired me and took advantage of me just to get the tax credit.

I made my life. Not through government assistance but through determination.

So hypothetically if someone would've slapped you in the wrist you wouldn't have ever grown out of criminal behavior?

Why the hell are you going at him with such a vengeance? Can't stand the fact he is honest and states what turned him around, probably.
You don't like it? Why not leave the thread. You are making a fool of yourself.
Your desperation to prove that you are not lying makes me even more confident that you are a liar. From my perspective, it is completely clear that you lied.

Honestly though, I no longer even care. A liar on the internet is not exactly breaking news.

To clarify, I didn't say your personal story of being a criminal and how you reformed yourself was a lie.

I said your assertions about the prison system in general and what's available EVERYWHERE was a lie. And it was. Period.

Liberal & progressive ideology would have allowed me to continue down this path.

How?
Yet another slap on the wrist. I still remember the woman who put me away. At 14 she was warning me...."Mr ********* I am getting tired of seeing you". He name was Joan Hamilton. She started out in juvenile corrections, then district attorney, then PAROLE BOARD. My first appearance before the parole board and I saw her sitting there. Shit my pants. And naturally she knew me well and her only comment during the hearing was "I told you"

Leftists are too forgiving

I am not forgiven at all. Do the crime and one should pay very harshly.
I paid son, I paid.
I couldn't get a job, a loan or any kind of break. I had employers that hired me and took advantage of me just to get the tax credit.

I made my life. Not through government assistance but through determination.

So hypothetically if someone would've slapped you in the wrist you wouldn't have ever grown out of criminal behavior?
Why would i? There was zero incentive. Selling drugs & the lifestyle that came with it seems very glamorous when you're into it.

To clarify, I didn't say your personal story of being a criminal and how you reformed yourself was a lie.

I said your assertions about the prison system in general and what's available EVERYWHERE was a lie. And it was. Period.
Just shut up. You're uninformed & making yourself look stupid. Most prisons do not have the physical space for every program under the sun because of major overcrowding problems. As a result many states Institute programs that convicts must complete after leaving the prison but before being released to the general population. Halfway houses, live in rehab centers & for less violent convicts out patient programs. Almost all mandatory as a condition of pre release or parole.

You have contributed jack shit to this thread so just fuck off already.

Just shut up. You're uninformed & making yourself look stupid. Most prisons do not have the physical space for every program under the sun because of major overcrowding problems. As a result many states Institute programs that convicts must complete after leaving the prison but before being released to the general population. Halfway houses, live in rehab centers & for less violent convicts out patient programs. Almost all mandatory as a condition of pre release or parole.

You have contributed jack shit to this thread so just fuck off already.
Apparently you haven't actually changed much at all.

Forum List

Back