I was banned from Jewish forum !!!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I post on a Jewish forum and I defended both Tucker Carlson and now Trump

I was banned for vile antisemitism even though I made no such comments. They accused me of hate lol

All I can say is antisemitism Does NOT exist in a VACUUM

The Mod also just said my anti C options won’t be tolerated lol

I was banned for vile antisemitism even though I made no such comments. They accused me of hate lol

Wow! I've been listening to a Jewish friend of mine telling me over and over how anti-Semitic leftists are, and you just confirmed my friend's case very plainly.

Thanks. I'm so sorry that the leftists booted you. They are losing their minds and have abandoned any claim to decency.

Wow! I've been listening to a Jewish friend of mine telling me over and over how anti-Semitic leftists are, and you just confirmed my friend's case very plainly.

Thanks. I'm so sorry that the leftists booted you. They are losing their minds and have abandoned any claim to decency.

I hate to say this ??

The margin between leftist Jews and the 3rd Reich is very shallow and brittle

Let's see. I was banned from reddit for calling out a "poster" who was clearly an undisclosed bot or a corporate account for posting stories with links to the same newspaper's articles that always were made at the same time the articles appeared online. I was also banned from television without pity for homophobia for pointing out the many times Rachel Maddow was wrong about something. Never mentioned her sexuality once and backed up my assertions with credible links. :dunno:

That's funny they accepted me with open
arms and Im Anglican. What did you say!? :)

38845.jpg

I don't know what he said there but HERE he regularly commits the supreme heresy, the most vile mortal sin of admitting the fact that the american jewish community was the driving force behind the latinization, africanization, etc, etc... of the United States.

They must have read your posts here.

24278.jpg

He spews an awful lot of stereotypes and dumb things about Jews... No argument here.

But as fellow american Jews the moderators of that jewish forum who banned him know as well as him that everything he says about the crucial role played by american Jews in the national tragedy and disgrace of the racial "diversification" of America is the most absolute truth.

I have no idea what forum you are talking about, but are you Jewish?

That's funny they accepted me with open
arms and Im Anglican. What did you say!? :)

38845.jpg

I don't know what he said there but HERE he regularly commits the supreme heresy, the most vile mortal sin of admitting the fact that the american jewish community was the driving force behind the latinization, africanization, etc, etc... of the United States.

They must have read your posts here.

24278.jpg

He spews an awful lot of stereotypes and dumb things about Jews... No argument here.

But as fellow american Jews the moderators of that jewish forum who banned him know as well as him that everything he says about the crucial role played by american Jews in the national tragedy and disgrace of the racial "diversification" of America is the most absolute truth.
I was just joking with Quasar, hence me stzting my own background, but you have gone off the deep end for some unknown reason.

The NYTwits' Masthead Slogan: "All the News Fit to Spit"

There is a split between American Jews and the Israelis, whose manly behavior deeply offends readers of the Jewish-owned New York Times. But without Likud, all Jews are licked.

I bet you most of not all of them are fake Jews.

How can any of them call themselves a “Jew” when all their scriptures pointed to Jesus being their messiah and yet they rejected him. Their religion today is nothing like what it was 2000+ years ago.

Wow, Jewish Americans must be a lot more brainwashed and triggered than I ever realized!

Like all of the Left, they survive only by oppressing diversity, freedom of thought , opinions and views.
American Jews are the useful idiots

Forum List

Back