I was wrong about the 2nd Amendment

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

Please, stop trying to justify military-style weapons as a consumer commodity.

There are already more mass shootings this year than days of the year.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

There goes Slain Tweeter shooting his big fat dumb ignorant mouth off again, ignoring all of the irrefutable facts in the video. Ignoring the fact that between .5 and 2 million guns are used ever year to PREVENT and defend against crime. All Blaine cares about is reported handgun assaults.

America would be near the bottom of the list in global gun violence if not for just FIVE democratically-run cities.

rermovecities.jpg

I thought it was outdated and we needed to be more strict with assault weapons. I didn’t have the data just what the media told me. Well I am a logical and stats oriented person and stats show I was way off. This brief video will explain why.

Amy Swearer is a member of the Heritage Foundation, a far right think tank who's in bed with the NRA.

The only other countries that have this level of gun shootings is Yemen and Mexico.

Political correctness has made you fucking retarded

You can buy Ghost guns over the net Shipped to you in pieces and you put them together
got a link???
cause I think youre a liar,,,
You can apologize when you have the time
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun
:CryingCow:

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?

Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?

Lol
Do you realize criminals are called criminals for reason? You fucking retard

She was only reading facts? Regardless of bias, facts are facts?
Fact: a single shooter with an AR type rifle can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security. Why arm killers so well?
On the flip side, more people are killed with a fist than with a rifle.
Not by one puncher. One shooter can quickly kill 20+ people even with armed security present. No thanks.
Fact is, rifles are the least firearm used to kill with
handguns, vehicles, Bats Knives hands fist and feet followed by rifles.
See our worst mass killings. Almost all semi auto rifles. Why do you want to make single killers so dangerous?
Lol
Most mass shooters are progressives you fucking moron

The 2nd is a joke we play on ourselves to make us think we're free

~S~
Yeah sure, everyday I walk down the street exercising my 2nd just waiting for the day some ANTIFA fuck decides he wants to meet Satan.

Which is exactly what you're expected of

Thus the true art of subjugation is empowering the masses toward the illusion of freedom

Which are, in America right now, firearms

~S~

I was in the military and have owned firearms for over 40 years none of the weapons I used in the Army can be purchased at my local gun store. Stop intentionally confusing cosmetics with function.

You can apologize when you have the time
View attachment 283379
www.cbsnews.com
A ghost gun is a firearm without serial numbers. ... By making the gun themselves, owners may legallybypass background checks and registrationregulations. Under U.S. federal law, the creation and possession of ghost guns is allowed, but a license is required to manufacture firearms for sale or distribution.
Ghost gun - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ghost_gun
other than reading about something do you have any knowledge as to what it takes to build an AR from an 80% lower?
or an AR blank? Do you think a criminal will go through the steps and time it takes to build an AR when it's easier to steal them. Do you believe a criminal is concerned about the serial number of a firearm?

Semi auto ar15s are not military weapons

doesnt matter since the 2nd was specifically about military weapons,,,

The 2nd was about ARMS of ANY kind. That includes any and all types of arms. It does not exclude any type of arm or weapon.

Correct, that said and true the second amendment is already null and void

My right to self-defense predates governmental institutions. Governments cannot take away a right I had before their creation.

As she said, the Department of Homeland Security designates the AR15 as a "personal defense weapon" or PDW

A PDW is typically a SBR (short barrel rifle) with a collapsible stock and modified buffer spring. Very easy to handle and useful for a number of self defense situations. Leftists will shout "but it's scary looking!!"

maxresdefault.jpg

That's actually an AR 15 pistol with an arm brace.

Governments cannot take away a right I had before their creation.

Wedge issue & howling politicians aside, i'm not reading much from any given gub'mit institution wanting to.....~S~
That's so funny froggy name one common-sense gun law that makes sense?

I wasn't referring to any law, i was referring to those enforcing them Red

~S~
OH, so it's not about the laws but the actual confiscation? I'll correct your lack of comprehension of this.
When common sense laws make no sense they are created so more gun control laws will appear to be the norm, and people will stop resisting more and more laws more restrictions more bans until that day comes for confiscation. Do you understand the concept now Froggy?

As she said, the Department of Homeland Security designates the AR15 as a "personal defense weapon" or PDW

A PDW is typically a SBR (short barrel rifle) with a collapsible stock and modified buffer spring. Very easy to handle and useful for a number of self defense situations. Leftists will shout "but it's scary looking!!"

maxresdefault.jpg

No, that's not a brace, it's a collapsible stock by Battle Arms Development (Troy Industries also makes one). This makes it a short barrel rifle under the stamp act, whereas a brace on an AR15 pistol is not a SBR for tax stamp purposes. These are actually called PDW stocks.

maxresdefault.jpg

No, that's not a brace, it's a collapsible stock by Battle Arms Development (Troy Industries also makes one). This makes it a short barrel rifle under the stamp act, whereas a brace on an AR15 pistol is not a SBR for tax stamp purposes. These are actually called PDW stocks.

Looks just like an arm brace
https://www.brownells.com/handgun-p...=Avantlink&utm_content=NA&utm_campaign=Itwine

Forum List

Back