I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

I already told you not to push your faulty logic and then claim I made it up. :rolleyes:

It is an easily-verified fact, easily checked by viewing your own recent posts in this thread. It was you, and not anyone else, who brought up “overpopulation” as an excuse for putting innocent human beings to death.

You said it.

Here's the link to that post.

Last edited:
I already told you not to push your faulty logic and then claim I made it up. :rolleyes:

It is an easily-verified fact, easily checked by viewing your own recent posts in this thread. It was you, and not anyone else, who brought up “overpopulation” as an excuse for putting innocent human beings to death.

You said it.

Here's the link to that post.
I see you forgot to post what I was responding to so I will do it for you. :rolleyes:

"A human ehh? So at 24 weeks a "fetus" is able to live outside the womb making it a baby. So anything after 24 weeks is murder and using YOUR logic if a person of any age is not able to care for themselves or needs assistance according to you we should be free to just kill them."

the scope of the discussion is when is it moral to murder an innocent child,,,

I leave morals out of it.

The Constitution is the law of the land.

Therefore the debate should be more about what abortions (if any) can be defended Constitutionally. Or not.

That's my take on it, anyway. I'm not butthurt about it when others disagree.

so if the constitution said we could kill a person up to 5 yrs old you would be OK with it

sorry but the constitution only works for a moral society,,,

Let's work with what we have.

It says that all persons have a right to their life and to the equal protections of our laws. (pretty fucking inclusive.)

Do you think that needs to be changed?

If so, the onus is on you to change it.
Roe v Wade is based on a (faulty) decision by the Supreme Court that found the "right to privacy" that justified abortion but had no basis on Constitutional law. All conservatives are looking for today is to outlaw the barbaric late term abortion procedure that authorizes the murder of full term infants so close to life.

The Constitution says ALL persons have a right to the equal protections of our laws.

So, I stand in defense of ALL. Regardless of age, sex, color, religion, stage of development, level of dependence or creed.

I challenge any of the proaborts here to claim the same.

Youre the one that said people should be put to death. Whats stupid is you making the claim that abortion is murder when you obviously have no idea that in order to be murder you have to be convicted of a crime. Youre a fool and a hypocrite to boot. :rolleyes:

Abortion is the killing of innocent human beings. And it was you who suggested that “overpopulation” is a valid excuse for putting innocent people to death. I do not think that any sane person could possibly agree with you that innocent people should be killed to mitigate “overpopulation”. But if you think people should be killed for this purpose, then what is so special about you, that you shouldn't be at the front of the line, setting the example to support your position?
Fetuses arent people. That misunderstanding right there is the basis of faulty and stagnant logic.
At 24 weeks a "fetus" IS a person by all medical definitions.
Most people dont get an abortion after 24 weeks dingle berry. :rolleyes:
13000 a YEAR keep up stupid

the scope of the discussion is when is it moral to murder an innocent child,,,

Therefore the debate should be more about what abortions (if any) can be defended Constitutionally. Or not.

so if the constitution said we could kill a person up to 5 yrs old you would be OK with it

It says that all persons have a right to their life and to the equal protections of our laws. (pretty fucking inclusive.)

Roe v Wade is based on a (faulty) decision by the Supreme Court that found the "right to privacy" that justified abortion but had no basis on Constitutional law. All conservatives are looking for today is to outlaw the barbaric late term abortion procedure that authorizes the murder of full term infants so close to life.

The Constitution says ALL persons have a right to the equal protections of our laws.

So, I stand in defense of ALL. Regardless of age, sex, color, religion, stage of development, level of dependence or creed.

One more time for the thinking impaired. A fetus is not a person. This is the law. If you dont like it then change the law.

I see you forgot to post what I was responding to so I will do it for you. :rolleyes:

"A human ehh? So at 24 weeks a "fetus" is able to live outside the womb making it a baby. So anything after 24 weeks is murder and using YOUR logic if a person of any age is not able to care for themselves or needs assistance according to you we should be free to just kill them."

Liar.

Again, anyone can look back and see what you posted, and what you were responding to when you posted it. It's not what you are now claiming it was.

Abortion isn't the only way lives are taken.

It is by far the largest cause of death.

[https://www]

As it should be. The world is already over crowded.

Last edited:

Liar.

Again, anyone can look back and see what you posted, and what you were responding to when you posted it. It's not what you are now claiming it was.
I dont need anyone to look back. I dont get feelings because someone agrees with me or not. You and I know what I said. The fact that youre attempting to lie hoping an audience will support you tells me you have conceded defeat. Thanks for bowing out even if it was not graciously. :rolleyes:

One more time for the thinking impaired. A fetus is not a person. This is the law. If you dont like it then change the law.

So, back when slavery was practiced in this country, it and all the abuses committed against slaves were OK, because at that time, by law, blacks were not really persons?

13000 abortions a year after 24 weeks. Those are murder and DO involve a HUMAN BEING.

So, back when slavery was practiced in this country, it and all the abuses committed against slaves were OK, because at that time, by law, blacks were not really persons?
Thats called a logical fallacy. Specifically the logical fallacy of false equivalency. Try harder to present a real argument. :rolleyes:

FalseEquivalency.jpg

13000 abortions a year after 24 weeks. Those are murder and DO involve a HUMAN BEING.
Are those people convicted? If not then it wasnt murder dummy. :rolleyes:

I dont need anyone to look back. I dont get feelings because someone agrees with me or not. You and I know what I said. The fact that youre attempting to lie hoping an audience will support you tells me you have conceded defeat. Thanks for bowing out even if it was not graciously.

You're not even being consistent from one post to the next. You're lying in later posts about what you wrote in earlier posts. Anyone can look back and see this.

That's a disadvantage to being so prolific a liar—you get caught easily, contradicting earlier lies with later lies.

You openly support the MURDER of babies. After 24 weeks it is a HUMAN BEING and you support 13000 murders of babies a year. 13000. That is more babies killed by abortion then are murdered by firearms. Glad we now know what a piece of Human garbage you are.

I dont need anyone to look back. I dont get feelings because someone agrees with me or not. You and I know what I said. The fact that youre attempting to lie hoping an audience will support you tells me you have conceded defeat. Thanks for bowing out even if it was not graciously.

You're not even being consistent from one post to the next. You're lying in later posts about what you wrote in earlier posts. Anyone can look back and see this.

That's a disadvantage to being so prolific a liar—you get caught easily, contradicting earlier lies with later lies.

So quote where I lied. That way I can report you if you quote me incorrectly. Deal? :rolleyes:

You openly support the MURDER of babies. After 24 weeks it is a HUMAN BEING and you support 13000 murders of babies a year. 13000. That is more babies killed by abortion then are murdered by firearms. Glad we now know what a piece of Human garbage you are.
Youre getting emotional and not making sense. If its not a crime how is it murder? :rolleyes:

Youre getting emotional and not making sense. If its not a crime how is it murder? :rolleyes:
By State law in almost every State 24 weeks is cut off. yet 13000 babies are murdered after 24 weeks and here you are DEFENDING IT. Twist and turn all you want YOU DEFEND the slaughter of babies. So I don't EVER want to hear you complain about slavery in the US again. because after all it was the LAW.

By State law in almost every State 24 weeks is cut off. yet 13000 babies are murdered after 24 weeks and here you are DEFENDING IT. Twist and turn all you want YOU DEFEND the slaughter of babies. So I don't EVER want to hear you complain about slavery in the US again. because after all it was the LAW.
So you arent going to show me where these people were convicted? I dont care what you dont ever want to hear. If you dont want to see me say anything regarding slavery then dont read my posts. :rolleyes:

So you arent going to show me where these people were convicted? I dont care what you dont ever want to hear. If you dont want to see me say anything regarding slavery then dont read my posts. :rolleyes:
So the law is only RIGHT when you say so? HYPOCRITE, lying two faced clown.

So the law is only RIGHT when you say so? HYPOCRITE, lying two faced clown.
Pretty much. I'm the only one that can tell me if something is wrong or right. However what you are talking about is a logical fallacy.

FalseEquivalency.jpg

So quote where I lied. That way I can report you if you quote me incorrectly. Deal?

I already pointed out where you lied. I quoted you making a statement about what an earlier post was in response to, which anyone can go back and see that your later post was a falsehood.

And if you are going to try to drag the moderators into your nonsense, don't be surprised if any action they take turns out to be against you.

Forum List

Back