I was wrong... the health of the mother is not valid for an abortion.

Oh, would no amount of water "take" your life, Dr. Buddinsky? Would you like for Dr. HolierThanThou to come in and test that theory by waterboarding you for the next hour or so? Oh, what's wrong? Suddenly having a Hippocratic oath meltdown?

Waterboarding doesn't kill you.
Not always. Always torture though, huh.. Recall you specified "no amount of water".. So I added given an "hour" with no hint of a break.. Own it. You don't even try to be convincing, do you? Big hint on what to reasonably say next: see first three words of thread title..
Normally, water is poured intermittently to prevent death. However, if the water is poured uninterruptedly it will lead to death by asphyxia, also called dry drowning.
Duh.

Seriously? The Bible was NOT speaking about drowning someone and that with this being the length you feel you have to go to simply says you have no argument.

Those who believe they are right should seek to educate, not to legislate. Belief is OK, but it is not certainty and should not be foisted off onto others who believe differently.
We all alter "destiny" with every move we make. We change the universe. That is the power of being human, a power rarely appreciated. We cannot avoid it. All we can do is try to avoid responsibility.In America, paying taxes means killing innocent women and children around the world. These are people here and now, active and living, with aspirations, feelings, hopes and fears. This killing is unnecessary and can be stopped. Any society that allows that has little place meddling in an individual woman's painful decisions about the entire course of her being.

Those who believe they are right should seek to educate, not to legislate. Belief is OK, but it is not certainty and should not be foisted off onto others who believe differently.
We all alter "destiny" with every move we make. We change the universe. That is the power of being human, a power rarely appreciated. We cannot avoid it. All we can do is try to avoid responsibility.In America, paying taxes means killing innocent women and children around the world. These are people here and now, active and living, with aspirations, feelings, hopes and fears. This killing is unnecessary and can be stopped. Any society that allows that has little place meddling in an individual woman's painful decisions about the entire course of her being.

I've been arguing for years for it to stop as has many others but it seems to do no good. Obama was elected for it to stop. A lot of good that did.

Nearly all laws are people foisting their beliefs upon others.

Oh, would no amount of water "take" your life, Dr. Buddinsky? Would you like for Dr. HolierThanThou to come in and test that theory by waterboarding you for the next hour or so? Oh, what's wrong? Suddenly having a Hippocratic oath meltdown?

Waterboarding doesn't kill you.
Not always. Always torture though, huh.. Recall you specified "no amount of water".. So I added given an "hour" with no hint of a break.. Own it. You don't even try to be convincing, do you? Big hint on what to reasonably say next: see first three words of thread title..
Normally, water is poured intermittently to prevent death. However, if the water is poured uninterruptedly it will lead to death by asphyxia, also called dry drowning.
Duh.

Seriously? The Bible was NOT speaking about drowning someone and that with this being the length you feel you have to go to simply says you have no argument.
Seriously? Simply asked to test your own theory you point to some old book of fairy tales and scream "It wasn't me! It wasn't me!"? Quick, someone punch this man in the dick!

This nation was founded a nation of laws you dolt. Rooted in democracy.. as opposed to the tyranny of state imposed religious doctrine.. Denying women any choice, for example. JFC on a cracker!

Last edited:
This nation was founded a nation of laws you dolt. Rooted in democracy.. as opposed to the tyranny of state imposed religious doctrine.. Denying women any choice, for example. JFC on a cracker!

Nobody wants to “deny women any choice”. There are plenty of choices that we want to allow everyone to have. Many, many, many more than we want to deny anyone.

Murdering innocent human beings in cold blood just doesn't happen to be among the choices that any decent person wants to allow anyone.

While there is a moral imperative in regards to the sanctity of life, there is no such in regards to private property. Property is not life.

So, stealing is OK, then? Or vandalism?

If human is sacred, then along with abortion, a truly ethical person would also oppose the death penalty.

I suppose that could be true, if you make no distinction between the very worst violent criminal,and the most innocent, defenseless child. I think I can safely speak for all sane, decent people, when I say that there is a very significant distinction, here, that you are trying to deny.

In any case, it is the one who defends murdering an innocent unborn child but who opposes putting a violent criminal to death, who has some explaining to do. But really, what more explanation is needed there, than to recognize that such a person is simply evil?

"So, stealing is OK, then? Or vandalism?"

I'll answer that. Depends on the circumstances. Is it a life or death thing or is it simply due to greed? I have to admit that its laughable to hear white people pose such a question considering the history of europeans and their actions on every continent on this planet to be honest. :laugh:

So it is OK to kill an innocent child and to be a racist as you evidently are!

So you would allow the mother to die instead?

I'm in favor of allowing abortion, when it is genuinely necessary to mitigate a serious and plausible risk to the life of the mother. I'm not happy with it, but really, in such a situation, there is no resolution that is to be happy with.

That is worlds away from your promotional, which allows an innocent child to be murdered for no greater reason than that his existence is inconvenient to those who ought to be most responsible for his life and his well-being. To support that is just plain evil.

The reality is that all medical procedures have risk, but giving birth has about 10 times the death rate risk of abortion.
abortion has a 100% death rate,,,
It should. It would be cruel to keep an unwanted fetus alive.

at least you admit its alive and you are killing it,,,that mixed with your earlier admission its a child makes you a dedicated baby killer,,,

Watching Schumer threaten SCOTUS judges if they rule against Roe VS Wade made me wonder about my own knowledge regarding my position... abortion OK only in case of health of money, rape or incest.
I am wrong!
Even in 1981, former Surgeon General of the United States Dr. C. Everett Koop said, “The fact of the matter is that abortion as a necessity to save the life of the mother is so rare as to be nonexistent.”

But as former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has affirmed on the record:
During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.
What Percentage of Abortions Are Medically Necessary?

But the biased MSM has never shared that with us.
Consequently since 1973 over 61,781,054 lives were destroyed.
Think about that...what baby among those 62 million could have discovered cures for cancer? Or made other fantastic contributions...all because a woman wasn't responsible enough.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Just consider that: 46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!
Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers... but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

Planned Parenthood Turns 99 Today: Has Killed 7 Million Babies in Abortions

Get back to us when you have mandated paid maternity leave and job protection for pregnant women, along with universal health care for mother and child. When you have viable and affordable child care options for the working poor, and a minimum wage that approaches the cost of living for the working poor - you know, like the REST OF THE FIRST WORLD NATIONS HAVE.

Do those things, and watch your abortion rate plummett like a stone.

Well another way of making 44% of abortions be eliminated... sterilization of women who have 2 or more abortions.
Not one of the above comments have made that distinction. Why are dumb, insensitive women still having sex, getting pregnant and then aborting?
Just consider that: 46% of all abortions were performed on women who had one or more abortions before!

Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers...
but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

These women should be sterilized as they are in all likelihood also a social services recipient. At least reduce the option for multiple abortions.

Y'know describing legal abortion as
Murdering innocent human beings in cold blood
is a a mighty convenient choice for those who will never need one. Support for the knuckledragging patriarchy has long been in decline, but never let that slow you down. Keep imposing your silly beliefs on others! After all, that's what being an "innocent", "decent", "human being" is all about!

Last edited:
Watching Schumer threaten SCOTUS judges if they rule against Roe VS Wade made me wonder about my own knowledge regarding my position... abortion OK only in case of health of money, rape or incest.
I am wrong!
Even in 1981, former Surgeon General of the United States Dr. C. Everett Koop said, “The fact of the matter is that abortion as a necessity to save the life of the mother is so rare as to be nonexistent.”

But as former abortionist Dr. Anthony Levatino has affirmed on the record:
During my time at Albany Medical Center I managed hundreds of such cases by “terminating” pregnancies to save mother’s lives. In all those cases, the number of unborn children that I had to deliberately kill was zero.
What Percentage of Abortions Are Medically Necessary?

But the biased MSM has never shared that with us.
Consequently since 1973 over 61,781,054 lives were destroyed.
Think about that...what baby among those 62 million could have discovered cures for cancer? Or made other fantastic contributions...all because a woman wasn't responsible enough.
Number of Abortions in US & Worldwide - Number of abortions since 1973

Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers... but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

Get back to us when you have mandated paid maternity leave and job protection for pregnant women, along with universal health care for mother and child. When you have viable and affordable child care options for the working poor, and a minimum wage that approaches the cost of living for the working poor - you know, like the REST OF THE FIRST WORLD NATIONS HAVE.

Do those things, and watch your abortion rate plummett like a stone.

Well another way of making 44% of abortions be eliminated... sterilization of women who have 2 or more abortions.
Not one of the above comments have made that distinction. Why are dumb, insensitive women still having sex, getting pregnant and then aborting?

Think about it... There is an excuse for first timers...
but 2nd, or 3 or more previous abortions?

These women should be sterilized as they are in all likelihood also a social services recipient. At least reduce the option for multiple abortions.

Again, BARBARIC.

You seek to punish women. How about the forced sterilization of any MAN who impregnates two or more women. A man can cause a woman to have an abortion each time he ejaculates. A woman can, at most, have 12 abortions per year, whereas a man can impregnate hundreds of women. Let's go after the MEN who have unprotected sex. They're the REAL CAUSE of abortions.

There were a couple people discussing this like adults and then you step in with your childish name calling. If you want to try again, great, if not I generally ignore those who argue like a 12 year old.

is a a mighty convenient choice for those who will never need one. Support for the knuckledragging patriarchy has long been in decline, but never let that slow you down. Keep imposing your silly beliefs on others! After all, that's what being an "innocent", "decent", "human being" is all about!

I think it says all that anyone needs to know about you, that you think it constitutes “Support for the knuckledragging patriarchy” and “imposing your silly beliefs on others” to believe that the most innocent and defenseless of all children ought to be protected from those who would savagely kill them in cold blood.

Truly, this is what evil looks like, in its purest form.

Those who believe they are right should seek to educate, not to legislate.
Everyone operates on belief alone, naturally thinks they're right, and seeks "to educate" others into agreeing with them. Given limited space and resources, managing society by this model has proven fruitless since the days of hunter gathering. Thus tyrants, religions, laws. Nothing perfect though some options have worked out decidedly better than others. So far, at least where happiness has been the main goal, whether to have laws or not has never been seriously debated. Like whether a released rock will normally fall or fly away. Contemplating it is that stupid.

If an egg, which is part of human life, passes without developing into a fetus, what are the consequences?
If sperm, which is part of human life, passes without a fetus developing, what are the consequences?
Whose belief system decides that a certain chemical point is human life before an individual actually enters the world? Whose choice in that point is more important, an outside observer or a woman directly affected?
For those of you who believe this is some kind of sin, why can't you leave the responsibility to the woman and whatever you take to be 'God'?
If you are Christian, what sin is unforgivable?

I think it says all that anyone needs to know about you, that you think it constitutes “Support for the knuckledragging patriarchy” and “imposing your silly beliefs on others” to believe that the most innocent and defenseless of all children ought to be protected from those who would savagely kill them in cold blood.

Truly, this is what evil looks like, in its purest form.
And again, my daughter says "Punch him in the dick!"

Last edited:
Everyone operates on belief alone, naturally thinks they're right, and seeks "to educate" others into agreeing with them. Given limited space and resources, managing society by this model has proven fruitless since the days of hunter gathering. Thus tyrants, religions, laws. Nothing perfect though some options have worked out decidedly better than others. So far, at least where happiness has been the main goal, whether to have laws or not has never been seriously debated. Like whether a released rock will normally fall or fly away. Contemplating it is that stupid.
Perhaps the quoted post was not specific enough. It meant in the present context of a law based society, specifically contemporary America, where some would impose their belief system when laws already exist that protect choice.

Imagine you are a teenager and own a car, and have a driver's license, while NONE of your friends do.

Of course, you friends always find reasons to ask you - plead with you - to use the car and take them some place, it is your car and you are the driver, so if you get into trouble with the car, regardless of how much pleading went on, it is ON YOU.

Now imagine you are a human with a vagina. No one else can use it without your consent. You have complete control of it. So when "trouble" occurs because of promiscuous use of it, it is ON YOU.

Sorry. It is what it is.

Perhaps the quoted post was not specific enough. It meant in the present context of a law based society, specifically contemporary America, where some would impose their belief system when laws already exist that protect choice.
My apologies in that case.

Forum List

Back