I went to jail tonight and i need advice

No I wasn't, nor have I ever sported wife beaters.

Yes the music was loud. I just closed a 42 grand labor job and was celebrating with my partner. Jobs like that are rare this time of year, especially in this economy. That's 2 in 2 months.......I was in a good mood.

As far as the person that said I should keep such personal stiff to myself.

Your right, but o don't care. I'm me, and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I come from a poor background and I think I've done well for myself. I've mentioned several times that I'm proof that big govt isn't needed and I still believe that.

I'm me. I'm honest and if others don't like it........ Fuckem.

Well, mr. honest, sounds as if you were a more than a little stiff. Do they normally send out five units on a excessive noise call in your city? Seems to me that there may be a bit more to the story here than you have told thus far.

No I wasn't, nor have I ever sported wife beaters.

Yes the music was loud. I just closed a 42 grand labor job and was celebrating with my partner. Jobs like that are rare this time of year, especially in this economy. That's 2 in 2 months.......I was in a good mood.

As far as the person that said I should keep such personal stiff to myself.

Your right, but o don't care. I'm me, and I'm not ashamed of who I am. I come from a poor background and I think I've done well for myself. I've mentioned several times that I'm proof that big govt isn't needed and I still believe that.

I'm me. I'm honest and if others don't like it........ Fuckem.

Well, mr. honest, sounds as if you were a more than a little stiff. Do they normally send out five units on a excessive noise call in your city? Seems to me that there may be a bit more to the story here than you have told thus far.
Fuck. I can call the law and tell them there are 6 guys here with guns. They don't even have the gas to come and look !
I LOVE IT !:cool:
Free. Something murkins forgot about.

The entertainment value is obvious. What might be missed, though, is how many of our "conservative" friends here were not telling Grampa to take personal responsibility for his actions. It was Liberals telling him that.

Very revealing.

they don't practice what they
biblethumper.gif

The entertainment value is obvious. What might be missed, though, is how many of our "conservative" friends here were not telling Grampa to take personal responsibility for his actions. It was Liberals telling him that.

Very revealing.

Yeah, it proves you liberals are dishonest pieces of shit. If someone like professor Gates recanted the same story, all you morons would be crying about police brutality, but when someone you know that is a conservate is involved, you judge him as harshly as possible.

If they'd provide more details, yeah........maybe we would feel sorry for them, but based on what the OP said, it sounds like it was their fault.

And he took responsibility here:
http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-tonight-and-i-need-advice-6.html#post4732341
Post 224

Very revealing.

biblethumper.gif

Yeah, it proves you liberals are dishonest pieces of shit. If someone like professor Gates recanted the same story, all you morons would be crying about police brutality, but when someone you know that is a conservate is involved, you judge him as harshly as possible.

If they'd provide more details, yeah........maybe we would feel sorry for them, but based on what the OP said, it sounds like it was their fault.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-tonight-and-i-need-advice-6.html#post4732341
Post 224

:)

And I will again in court when I plead guilty to the music charge. The other, I will fight.

if a man cant wear his tank top enjoy some wine, woman and song in his own gawd damn home in his own god damn l-z boy without 5-o rollin up on his ass and throwin it in the crowbar motel we might as well jus call up hu jintoa and surrender now..gawd damn

A grown man who can't enjoy all of that without distrubing and disrespecting his neighbors like some thoughtless little punk bitch deserves a night stick up his ass. Ask Gingrich to set you up in a pad on the Moon if you lack the maturity and respect to live with other human beings.

This post is about the merits of cops in MY LIVING ROOM not the corn cob up your ass.
I must ask you to take us through the ENTIRE story , step by step. From the moment you turned on the stereo.
GO....Don't leave out any details.
Please do not embellish.

Sorry bout that,

biblethumper.gif

Post 224

:)

And I will again in court when I plead guilty to the music charge. The other, I will fight.

1. Tom Petty?
2. Not bad.
3. What Tom Petty song was playing when the cop slid his foot in the sliding door like a traveling sales man, and don't you have a front door with a *door bell*?
4. It could be something of importance.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What you need to do is find out the maximum legal allowed noise you can make and until what time then make it constantly for days on end..the neighbor will think twice about calling cops after that

I personally would pick polka music for a 24/7.:lol:

Or the worst torment on the planet. All the different versions of the Schnappi song.

Sorry bout that,

1. Hey I didn't get an answer.
2. Okay, fine,...why not crank up the rap music again tonight, and open up all the windows this time! :Badgrin:
3. And let us know how that works out for you, go the the education threads, and find my thread, the facts are out now, and we ain't listening to your crap music *ANY FUCKING MORE*!!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Umm okay?

I was listening to Tom Petty by the way.
Then you deserve any punishment you receive.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Welcome to the police state. You ready to vote for Paul yet?

Sorry bout that,

1. Ofcourse no one but me knows what this means having *Free Falling* playing as the cops arrive, seeing I am the *Music Expert*, and might I add an *Expert* on just about everything else.
2. So here we go, as the story unfolded,.......Cops show up, and hear this song, its a song about falling, and with their game faces on, you are the one about to go down, in a dual reality mode from the brain of a cop drawing on instincts of survival, who is about to walk into a danger zone, the unknown of your living space.
3. Your choice of music got you in this mess, if you would have been listening to lets say another album, lets say something mellow, like John Denver, with *Sunshine On My Shoulder Makes Me Happy* blaring from your speakers, this would of never happened.
4. My advice, get some better music, you are screwed on this one.
5. And stop drinking.
6. Also get some George Harrison, you can't go wrong with George.
7. As far as the cops come barging in without being invited in, that is a legal matter I would doubt no attorney would go to court to sue, if it was a back door they entered in, and you have a front door with door bell, that would in my view help your case tremendously, cops are to go to the front door, not a back door, so I would say that if its true you have a front door, and are not wanted for a felony, then they had no *Good Reason* to come to you back door.
8. If its a side door, then you got squat.
9. Maybe the moral of the story is do not celebrate your success' so much, just accept them gracefully, and humbly, and quietly, then you would be able to enjoy them more.:eusa_pray:
10. Also learn that if a cop comes to your house he is in a high alert mode, knowing that many cops get gunned down during a domestic call, so he isn't about to take *ANY BULLSHIT* from you or anyone else.
11. You sitting in protest in your chair and not providing an ID, was some major *BULLSHIT*, next time I would advice against doing that, also another thing to keep in mind, you sitting there to you was nothing right, (?), but to the cop who is standing at the entrance, he has no idea if you have a pistol hidden in the cushion next to your leg, now do he (?).:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I feel like I wandered into that weird section of the internet everytime this chesswars cat posts.

My brother opened the slider door at the back of the house. The music was loud and apparently I told my brother to close the door. He tried and failed. O left the back of the house and sat in my lazy boy. They kept demanding my id and I said "why, what did I do". After this refusal in my own home in my living room they said stand up and put your hands behind your back, were done being nice. O spent 3 hours in jail and they refused to let me make a call. And I'm charged with obstruction of justice, noise ordinences and disobeying police orders.

I was in MY HOME in my lazy boy asking them to ticket me for noise and leave.

Am I wrong?

I know those of you that dislike me will have a field day with this but I thought I was right and I was having none of it. Till I went to jail of course. And by the way, I wasn't allowed a phone call for nearly 3 hours.

Welcome to the police state. You ready to vote for Paul yet?

He might be getting there. We'll see.

I really do feel for ya Gramps but don't look for much help or sympathy here. This Board represents perfectly what America has become. Most here are just average Big Government Authoritarian Boot-Lickers. So they're not gonna help or sympathize with you in any way. For them, Big Brother is always right and knows what's best for you. Their brains are warped from all that Authoritarian brain-washing they've endured since childhood. They just don't know anything else. But like i said, hang in there. Good luck and God Bless. :)

I really do feel for ya Gramps but don't look for much help or sympathy here. This Board represents perfectly what America has become. Most here are just average Big Government Authoritarian Boot-Lickers. So they're not gonna help or sympathize with you in any way. For them, Big Brother is always right and knows what's best for you. Their brains are warped from all that Authoritarian brain-washing they've endured since childhood. They just don't know anything else. But like i said, hang in there. Good luck and God Bless. :)

Dont overlook the Irony sir!!!!

Gramps fall into the big government mold.

Gramps is a good dude. His heart is in the right place.

Gramps is a good dude. His heart is in the right place.

No disagreement there. Plus he is a fellow tradesman

Fell straight on my face. Will be interesting to see if this obstruction charge sticks. I already know the music charge is 165 bucks.

Forum List

Back