I Will Never Be A Far Right Conservative

I'm not sure what "far right" is anymore. Goldwater was "far right" but he had no issue with gays or abortion. There's a pro Trumper challenging a fellow republican who gets rated "100%" conservative and an award from Koch. She didn't vote to overturn an election. The Fla legislature passes a law punishing Disney's free speech on a political issue. Tucker is sticking up for Putin invading a republic that used to be a Soviet stooge state.

At least Mississippi remains consistent. April is both Confederate Heritage and Holocaust Remembrance Month
If you think Goldwater was Far Right I hate to think how far out there on the Far Right you think George Wallace (D) was in the same timeframe

If you think Goldwater was Far Right I hate to think how far out there on the Far Right you think George Wallace (D) was in the same timeframe
Goldwater was considered far right extremist in 1970. The Trumpsters would call him a Rino.

Wallace was just an old ex-segregationist. His policy program on public spending was pretty progressive

If you consider yourself “Conservative” but not “Far Right,” I think you should reconsider that “Swastika on Democratic Donkey” avatar you use to represent your political identity, FJB. That in itself is a highly partisan “Far-right” Republican meme. It doesn’t qualify you as Conservative, but simply as fanatically anti-Democratic. To me, it also implies you are unwilling to respect or cooperate with even conservative or religious Democrats. There are in fact millions of these. Just as there are also millions of strongly “Constitutional” and “Civil Libertarian” and pro-“private property” (and “pro-corporate”) mainstream Democrats.

P.S. I am not a partisan Democrat, but I really don’t like to see ordinary Americans (including “young writers” and “Christians”) using disgusting fascist symbols in this way.
No silly. That’s a representation of the close relationship between the kooky liberal Democrat Parody and actual fascism.

Goldwater was considered far right extremist in 1970. The Trumpsters would call him a Rino.

Wallace was just an old ex-segregationist. His policy program on public spending was pretty progressive
Wallace was the Democrat POTUS Primary Frontrunner in the 1972 Primaries (Winning Florida & Michigan and others) until a crazed Republican Shot him (And he was not old by Any Standard especially todays

Was Goldwater even Alive or still in Politics in the Early 70s ???

No silly. That’s a representation of the close relationship between the kooky liberal Democrat Parody and actual fascism.
I’d rather hear that directly from the OP writer and “young Christian” who uses the meme. In my opinion it is obnoxious and an ultra-partisan “far-right” meme. How many Republicans like to be called “fascists,” or believe themselves to be fascists?

If you consider yourself “Conservative” but not “Far Right,” I think you should reconsider that “Swastika on Democratic Donkey” avatar you use to represent your political identity, FJB. That in itself is a highly partisan “Far-right” Republican meme. It doesn’t qualify you as Conservative, but simply as fanatically anti-Democratic. To me, it also implies you are unwilling to respect or cooperate with even conservative or religious Democrats. There are in fact millions of these. Just as there are also millions of strongly “Constitutional” and “Civil Libertarian” and pro-“private property” (and “pro-corporate”) mainstream Democrats.

P.S. I am not a partisan Democrat, but I really don’t like to see ordinary Americans (including “young writers” and “Christians”) using disgusting fascist symbols in this way.

That actually isn't a political issue for me as it is an issue that the more people complain about it the more I want to do it to stand up against the woke crowd. However, that symbol is against the democratic party in charge of the government right now. Not anybody close to me who is a democrat.

since terms are not defined in OP I am at a loss

what is meant by "far right"

you have one definition, I may have another...

I already explained it in this thread to mean that I place friends and family members over my politics and I don't always agree with my own political party even though I mostly do.

No incase I need to save the Attacker I mag Dumped lol
Dump that tournaquet man. Some faggot DA can prove to a jury that since you carry a tournaquet that you always knew you would shoot someone!

Last edited:
since terms are not defined in OP I am at a loss

what is meant by "far right"

you have one definition, I may have another...

=

I’d rather hear that directly from the OP writer and “young Christian” who uses the meme. In my opinion it is obnoxious and an ultra-partisan “far-right” meme. How many Republicans like to be called “fascists,” or believe themselves to be fascists?

I never even met a republican fascist before.

Since I don't believe that being too far right is just as bad as being too far left even though I will always be a conservative. So if the reason you're following me is because you think that I am like that please take me off your follows list now. After all, too much of anything isn't good.
Your avi is the symbol of a far right con-servative party.

She has explained it before. Why would you imagine she’d put that noxious symbol upon a jackass (representing the Democrat Parody)?

Im a real liberal. Not too far from anarchist.
IDK where that would fit in on the spectrum, and frankly, i dont care.

She has explained it before. Why would you imagine she’d put that noxious symbol upon a jackass (representing the Democrat Parody)?

Thank you and feel free to use post 68 as reference to the purpose of it.

Im a real liberal. Not too far from anarchist.
IDK where that would fit in on the spectrum, and frankly, i dont care.
You use a John Wilkes Booth photo, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln, to represent your political identity. You know full well Booth was not in any way … “a real liberal”!

I confess USMB seems to me like a “Bizarro World” full of trolls and intentionally obnoxious, foolishly ignorant, or just very narrow, parochial and brainwashed, people.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back