I Will Never Be A Far Right Conservative

You use a John Wilkes Booth photo, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln, to represent your political identity. You know full well he was not in any way a “real liberal”!

I confess USMB seems to me like a “Bizarro World” full of trolls and intentionally obnoxious, foolishly ignorant, or just very narrow, parochial and brainwashed, people.
I dont use anything to "represent" my political identity. Why must you make shit up? It is funny though. You pat yourself on the back by implying your not one of the ignorant "brainwashed" people right after you fucking lie :lol:
Lincoln was a fucking tyrant. Being against tyranny is one of the main tenants of liberalism. I guess consistency bothers ignorant ego maniacs? :dunno:

I confess USMB seems to me like a “Bizarro World” full of trolls and intentionally obnoxious, foolishly ignorant, or just very narrow, parochial and brainwashed, people.

For the majority,.. yeah,.. pretty much.

I dont use anything to "represent" my political identity. Why must you make shit up? It is funny though. You pat yourself on the back by implying your not one of the ignorant "brainwashed" people right after you fucking lie :lol:
Lincoln was a fucking tyrant. Being against tyranny is one of the main tenants of liberalism. I guess consistency bothers ignorant ego maniacs? :dunno:
yeah but shooting presidents is not "liberal" or being against tyranny. I gotta say the use of swastikas or Booth's image is just trying to be offensive. Personally, I just take your schitck as being pretty much opposed to all. LOL And that's fine, by me.

You use a John Wilkes Booth photo, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln, to represent your political identity. You know full well Booth was not in any way … “a real liberal”!

Thanks for sharing.

You use a John Wilkes Booth photo, the assassin of Abraham Lincoln, to represent your political identity. You know full well Booth was not in any way … “a real liberal”!

You got a lot of nerve buddy.

iu

iu

yeah but shooting presidents is not "liberal" or being against tyranny. I gotta say the use of swastikas or Booth's image is just trying to be offensive. Personally, I just take your schitck as being pretty much opposed to all. LOL And that's fine, by me.
Shooting tyrants is extremely liberal. Ask our Founders lol

Thanks, “MisterBeale” and Mr. (“J.W.Booth”) Harley …

Seems like you guys are competing to prove me right about this place being … “Bizarro Land.”

"Since I don't believe that being too far right is just as bad as being too far left even though I will always be a conservative."

So, just to be clear, you DO NOT believe being too far to the right, is just as bad as being too far to the left?

"Since I don't believe that being too far right is just as bad as being too far left even though I will always be a conservative."

So, just to be clear, you DO NOT believe being too far to the right, is just as bad as being too far to the left?
Timothy McVeigh was no Che Guevara

How in the hell do you go over a flying monkey's head?

:dunno:
I didn't fly anywhere, the point i tried to make to him did. He says he carries gun and a tourniquet and I told him that some DA could make a case in court if he ever shot someone, that because he carried a tourniquet, that he was planning on shooting someone. And Texans can't fly!

Since I don't believe that being too far right is just as bad as being too far left even though I will always be a conservative. So if the reason you're following me is because you think that I am like that please take me off your follows list now. After all, too much of anything isn't good.

Authentic American conservatism has nothing to do with the Right.

Authentic American conservatism is simple fidelity and faithfullness to the constitution, limited government, personal Liberty and traditional Judeo-Christian values..

Since I don't believe that being too far right is just as bad as being too far left even though I will always be a conservative. So if the reason you're following me is because you think that I am like that please take me off your follows list now. After all, too much of anything isn't good.
Folks in the far-right media once called Ronald Regan a useful idiot for the communist. I have never taken them seriously since

Do you know the difference between being a republican vs a conservative?

Forum List

Back